The 01-06-21 Select Committee Thread

Satchel

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

they’re all traitors to this country and need to be dealt with as such 

And everyone of them who says they don’t like Donald Trump, “but...” is a fucking liar. They like him. They’re just ashamed to admit it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

That's a lie.  Don't put your bigoted bullshit on me.

Should be pretty easy to verify. Which part is the lie? That you posted a new thread? That it was about black people stealing? Or the timing of it? Genuinely curious. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Should be pretty easy to verify. Which part is the lie? That you posted a new thread? That it was about black people stealing? Or the timing of it? Genuinely curious. 

he's gonna whitewash it by saying you don't know what his intentions were and that it's all coincidental. there, I saved you having to read more of his bullshit

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTsY55XmZfve-iwPzk0M9

These idiots:

"We condemn the deep state, massive corporations who use their puppets in the Hollywood elite to control and manipulate society."

Also these idiots:

"Let's make our insurrection shirts look like my favorite Disney movie."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Satchel said:

This and Congress has enforcement thingys in its quiver.

Yes, the Sergeant at Arms may arrest a witness wherever s/he can be found and hold them pending testimony.  That would probably provoke a court case over the propriety of the subpoena in the form of a writ of habeas corpus.  So it mostly ends up in the same place.

However, the SoA process hasn't been used in a long time, IIRC.  Probably because the SoA can't maintain a "fugitive task force" kind of thing.  I believe there is a jail on the Capitol premises for this purpose, thought.

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Where is the fraternal order of police and the other national police orgs? Why are they so quiet? During BLM protest (no police were killed) they were everywhere. 

They're probably busy ticketing black folks for j-walking, preventing the legalization of marijuana, and brutalizing anyone who dares anything less than instant compliance with their arbitrary orders. 

I still would wager quite a bit of money that if you asked 1000 Trump supporters, "What/Where (their choice) is the 'Seat of Government' of the United States of America?"  I bet maybe 300 would say correctly, "The U.S. Capitol Building."  Most would answer the White House, or just not answer to avoid embarrassment---citing HIPAA concerns or some shit or fake polls.  

So my point is that we are still comparing the looting of pharmacies and electronic stores to the assault of our seat of government.  That's insane.  Those riots last year were horrible, and many (if not most) are being punished to the full extent of the law.  But those are state laws for the most part.  If you don't understand that state v. federal is apples and oranges, you maybe should not be speaking out with the "Nevermind officers, they're raiding the Food King!" schtick.  I went to law school and I barely understand the intricacies between state and federal felonies.  But what I do know is that it is not remotely close to compare the violent assault on our Seat of Government to some assholes stealing shit from a convenience store.  They're literally so much not in the same ballpark that our "Law & Order" government codified the differences to the letter so there'd be no misunderstanding.  

You can't keep talking like this.  It probably makes your HOA block captain but 19 year old pre-law students understand the difference infinitely better than you.  It's getting sad.  There are degrees of crimes in our country, both jurisdictionally and in severity of the felony.  How have you not picked up on that after decades of bad courtroom/cop shows?  

19 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

(no police were killed)

Might want to check your facts on that one.

Also, the last I heard was that 140 Capitol police officers were injured. So they didn’t die. It’s still kind of a big deal, especially when it was violence encouraged by a guy who professed to be “the law and order President” (as if we hadn’t heard that claim before).

Edited by WhatTheBuck

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I still would wager quite a bit of money that if you asked 1000 Trump supporters, "What/Where (their choice) is the 'Seat of Government' of the United States of America?"  I bet maybe 300 would say correctly, "The U.S. Capitol Building."  Most would answer the White House, or just not answer to avoid embarrassment---citing HIPAA concerns or some shit or fake polls.  

So my point is that we are still comparing the looting of pharmacies and electronic stores to the assault of our seat of government.  That's insane.  Those riots last year were horrible, and many (if not most) are being punished to the full extent of the law.  But those are state laws for the most part.  If you don't understand that state v. federal is apples and oranges, you maybe should not be speaking out with the "Nevermind officers, they're raiding the Food King!" schtick.  I went to law school and I barely understand the intricacies between state and federal felonies.  But what I do know is that it is not remotely close to compare the violent assault on our Seat of Government to some assholes stealing shit from a convenience store.  They're literally so much not in the same ballpark that our "Law & Order" government codified the differences to the letter so there'd be no misunderstanding.  

You can't keep talking like this.  It probably makes your HOA block captain but 19 year old pre-law students understand the difference infinitely better than you.  It's getting sad.  There are degrees of crimes in our country, both jurisdictionally and in severity of the felony.  How have you not picked up on that after decades of bad courtroom/cop shows?  

Who is this targeted at?

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

That's a lie.  Don't put your bigoted bullshit on me.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Nearly all of the links you posted were of black folks brazenly walking out of stores with stolen goods.  And then of course you referenced Chicago crime, etc., etc. 

Nice try.

• Hook 'Em 5

23 hours ago, Red Five said:

It would be like the Colonel Jessup scene, but in SNL skit form.

"Mr. Trump. You are very handsome and smart and powerful. Now tell me what I want to hear. Did you intend for the capitol to be overrun?"

(beaming) "You're god damn right I did!"

This fella comes walking up to me. I'm doing my whistling and rocking back and forth on my huge feet. The guy's big, manly with a motor cycle jacket and deep sea diving pants. Even the lead boot. Tears everywhere. He tells me, "Mr. President, sir, before you Congress ran too much stuff. But you attacked them. It was great and you get no credit."

When the election is stolen as we tried to do it was, you've got no choice. You've got to fight. I fought. I'm still fighting. I will take control of the government again. 

• Rage+1 2

Here is the text of a call left for Officer Fanone while he was testifying before the House Select Committee:

"Yeah, this is for Michael Fanone, Metropolitan Police officer. You're on trial right now, lying. You want an Emmy? An Oscar? What are you trying to go for here? You're so full of shit, you little faggot fucker. You're a little pussy, man. I could slap you up the side of your head with a backhand and knock you out, you little faggot.

"You're a punk faggot. You're a lying fuck. How about all that scummy Black fucking scum for two years destroying our cities and burning 'em and stealing all that shit out of the stores and everything? How about that? Assaulting cops and killing people? How about that, you fucker?

"That was shit on the goddamn Capitol. I wish they would have killed all you scumbags, 'cause you people are scum. They stole the election from Trump and you know that, you scumbag. And fucking too bad they didn't beat the shit out of you more. You're a piece of shit. You're a little fag. You fucking scumbag."

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-fanone-plays-explicit-voicemail-during-january-6-testimony-2021-7

• Rage+1 1

30 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Here is the text of a call left for Officer Fanone while he was testifying before the House Select Committee:

"Yeah, this is for Michael Fanone, Metropolitan Police officer. You're on trial right now, lying. You want an Emmy? An Oscar? What are you trying to go for here? You're so full of shit, you little faggot fucker. You're a little pussy, man. I could slap you up the side of your head with a backhand and knock you out, you little faggot.

"You're a punk faggot. You're a lying fuck. How about all that scummy Black fucking scum for two years destroying our cities and burning 'em and stealing all that shit out of the stores and everything? How about that? Assaulting cops and killing people? How about that, you fucker?

"That was shit on the goddamn Capitol. I wish they would have killed all you scumbags, 'cause you people are scum. They stole the election from Trump and you know that, you scumbag. And fucking too bad they didn't beat the shit out of you more. You're a piece of shit. You're a little fag. You fucking scumbag."

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-fanone-plays-explicit-voicemail-during-january-6-testimony-2021-7

hope they find the person and let Officer Fanone turn off the interrogation camera for a few minutes

46 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Nearly all of the links you posted were of black folks brazenly walking out of stores with stolen goods.  And then of course you referenced Chicago crime, etc., etc. 

Nice try.

Every accusation is a confession.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

22 hours ago, Red Five said:

MSNBC has been replaying the testimony from officer Dunn where he says he was called "fucking nigger", without bleeping anything. Amazing to hear.

If black people can say the N word, it's violating my rights if I can't say N---er. This is about freedom and making America great again!

21 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

MTG and her g-spots shouted down. (note - this is a trumper channel feed)

Ebil leftist amateurs. No gallows. No ziptie handcuffs. Nobody gets beat up or killed. No wild costumes. Frightfully few idiots from the Metroplex.

Amateurs!

• Hook 'Em 6

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

A serious fuck you on this.  That is ALL trumpkins like yourself know how to do. 

He literally lives in an alternate reality created by Fox News.   These people are beyond help. 

Just now, Incredulity said:

Sure it does, bigot.

Bigot - a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

OK that's fair.  I probably am obstinately antagonistic towards Trump supporters and those who refuse to treat people of all races fairly.  

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Bigot - a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

OK that's fair.  I probably am obstinately antagonistic towards Trump supporters and those who refuse to treat people of all races fairly.  

image.gif.77998e2adcdcb8b98ae1746aa9ee80ef.gif

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

Clearly Antifa.

30 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I look at photos like that and think "how can anyone think this was antifa or blm?" seriously, they were all white and carrying trump and confederate flags. I just don't get the disconnect.

That is why Antifa and BLM will continue to outwit and outmaneuver you, as you huddle inside your Maginot Line of "logic."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I don’t think it was Antifa or BLM.

but that is literally how a false flag should work.  

"I don't think it was this thing, but what if it was!?!?" dude, go fuck yourself with this bullshit. either you equivocally think it was antifa/blm in a false flag operation (seriously, think about how hard that would be to pull off- especially with everyone in intelligence listening in) or it was EXACTLY  what it looked like.

Question: if the committee does their investigation and concludes that it was a coordinated attack by several extremist groups bolstered and possibly planned by Trump and his orbit, will you accept those findings? If the conclusion that it was Trump supporters and white supremacists that attacked the Capitol and not antifa/blm will you accept it and simultaneously fuck off? 

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Might want to check your facts on that one.

Also, the last I heard was that 140 Capitol police officers were injured. So they didn’t die. It’s still kind of a big deal, especially when it was violence encouraged by a guy who professed to be “the law and order President” (as if we hadn’t heard that claim before).

I think he was saying during the BLM stuff, no police were killed.  Or at least that was how I read it.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I look at photos like that and think "how can anyone think this was antifa or blm?" seriously, they were all white and carrying trump and confederate flags. I just don't get the disconnect.

rush limbaugh swore up and down that his 100% credible source told him 4 buses of antifa / blm pulled up to the capitol !!!!