CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

• immamac changed the title to CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch
6 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Pretty lazy

thanks, I don't have the app.  When i google twitter posts, it has these compressed images that I can't see all of on the small screen.  Blowing them up doesn't help.  I'll deal with it after we make Houston Harding cry.  

He's only lasted more than 5 innings once this year.  Has only 2 starts since Saint Patrick's Day.  But can strikeout any lefty.  Kinda weird why he hasn't started more games actually.  Guess we'll find out.

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

So long as there is no lightning.

This.  

The NCAA won't mind if the 15 or so high-likelihood Covid-19 players take the field on Saturday on less than 24 hours of quarantine.  But they'll be goddamned if there's gonna be any baseball played 37 minutes after a lightning bolt may or may not have hit Des Moines.  

Edited by Lobo

I love that scene. My ex used to make my son wear a football helmet when I was teaching him to hit. Little shit would jack one off me and the next was going to be high and tight. He led his HS team in hit by pitches for 3 years. No fear. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2