CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

Just now, NorthLoop said:

I'm back with a 12 pack baby

The dog barked when I got back so I might be busted but I already went up and whispered some jibberish into her half asleep ear.. so now I can just say "I told you I was going on a beer run and you said OK" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

You would hear the heads in College Station exploding 100 miles away.

I'm just extremely gruntled by the fact that aggy is sitting at home on a Friday night watching our boys win some more CWS games.

You can fucking bet that if aggy was in the CWS and we weren't, I wouldn't waste one fucking second watching that hillbilly clown show.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The dog barked when I got back so I might be busted but I already went up and whispered some jibberish into her half asleep ear.. so now I can just say "I told you I was going on a beer run and you said OK" 

What are you doing with the empties?

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah. Reddit thread has a ton of people bitching that the tarp should have came out sooner. To which I replied - Texas played until 1 in the morning last night. MSU doesn't get any excuses. Especially with their fat fuck coach dragging that shit out the way he did. 

Something tells me those people wouldn’t be complaining if Texas had to pitch in the rain. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Well, making breakfast tacos would mean that I have to exert a little effort.

Put a pan on the stove, take tortillas out of the package, throw the tortillas in pan for 30 seconds, take em out, throw your eggs in, cook a couple minutes, throw your already cooked fajitas in, dump contents in the warmed tortillas, profit!!

Put a pan on the stove, take tortillas out of the package, throw the tortillas in pan for 30 seconds, take em out, throw your eggs in, cook a couple minutes, throw your already cooked fajitas in, dump contents in the warmed tortillas, profit!!
A run to Whataburger for taquitos is much easier.
  • Hook 'Em 1