CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

1 minute ago, Both Tacos said:
5 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:
Put a pan on the stove, take tortillas out of the package, throw the tortillas in pan for 30 seconds, take em out, throw your eggs in, cook a couple minutes, throw your already cooked fajitas in, dump contents in the warmed tortillas, profit!!

A run to Whataburger for taquitos is much easier.

We’re finally getting Whataburger franchises up here in Nashville. 🥳

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Stevie always comes through.

And for whoever post that Imagine Dragons "Thunder" bullshit...

I feel like this song gets slept on in a weird way. I mean it's hugely popular and recognizable but I feel like it's rarely acknowledged for just how good of a track it is. Maybe because it's become such an arena anthem and played out a bit, but it really is one of the best hard rock songs ever. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Jalapeño chips and some Bergs peach cider and vodka didn’t fill me up. Fuck, it’s 12:03. What the fuck should I do?

Lacking other options I would order a pizza.  This is assuming you have some form of alcohol in the house.

5 minutes ago, NashLonghorn said:

We’re finally getting Whataburger franchises up here in Nashville. 🥳

The funny part about reading about Whataburger's expansion history is that they used to be in SoCal in the 70s & early-80s, but the franchises weren't renewed.

They've been doing burger-battles in the Phoenix, AZ, metro area for many years now, seems like an effort to expand further into the Western US as well.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Always add eggs.

Always.

I can eat about 50 eggs.

48b0ce15442bf70818f1b49f7e94e9ae.jpg

This will disappoint you terribly, but I left the fajitas in the fridge and am just munching on some goldfish.  Wasn’t hungry enough to put forth the effort.  I did have enough effort in me to pour another bourbon though.

Just now, Droopy said:

I went outside on my porch at ball 4 of Witts last pitch to watch the rest of the game on the tv and smoke a large bowl. I’m currently gruntled and high AF. 🤘🏼

Username checks out