CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

This will disappoint you terribly, but I left the fajitas in the fridge and am just munching on some goldfish.  Wasn’t hungry enough to put forth the effort.  I did have enough effort in me to pour another bourbon though.

I thought about running to HEB to grab a steak to grill, but just kept drinking instead.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

This will disappoint you terribly, but I left the fajitas in the fridge and am just munching on some goldfish.  Wasn’t hungry enough to put forth the effort.  I did have enough effort in me to pour another bourbon though.

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Is it time for the Weller? I was contemplating opening the Maker's 101, but maybe the Weller Special Reserve is fine.

PXL_20210626_051659227.thumb.jpg.c831b841fc98901b8dd05fe1d9551898.jpg

Oh shit I have deja vu. Guns are about to happen next. 

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, we may be playing until 1:30-2:00...or longer tonight?  Didn't we just do this last night....this sucks.

Fortunately the team we are playing tomorrow is having to wait this one out too.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Anyone else have to swallow a live goldfish during freshmen orientation, or just me?

Just now, brojangles2 said:

I’m still nervous as fuck. That’s just Omaha and nothing is GD easy. Had to get off bourbon and go ranch water.

Please tell me that’s not pouring Ranch into a glass of water

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4