CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Yep...pretty brutal to be playing in the wee hours of the morning...back to back.....definitely the hard way.

These college kids must be frazzled, having to stay up past midnight on a Friday and Saturday night, back-to-back

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hornlover said:

These college kids must be frazzled, having to stay up past midnight on a Friday and Saturday night, back-to-back

They didn't get a ton of sleep last night. Most college kids out late partying aren't up at 9 in the morning the next day. 

Although they aren't drinking. At least I hope not. 

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

These conditions are unacceptable!  I was just a regular college kid and was asleep at the crack of dawn every day!

19 minutes ago, Droopy said:

I went outside on my porch at ball 4 of Witts last pitch to watch the rest of the game on the tv and smoke a large bowl. I’m currently gruntled and high AF. 🤘🏼

Got any extra? My dude is out of town. Been unwrapping roaches the last couple days 

Just now, ztejas said:

They didn't get a ton of sleep last night. Most college kids out late partying aren't up at 9 in the morning the next day. 

You think Pierce woke them up at 9am? I'm sure he let 'em sleep past noon.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

So Carmelo Anthony was absolutely drinking, or at least there, at 4 in the morning on Bourbon St the night before the NC against Kansas. I would have bet my life and then lost it. These people are on another level.

30 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Meanwhile I'm drunk and it's after midnight. Time for WWII youtube vids! 

Random recommendation but look Lyndon B. Johnson orders pants on YouTube. It’s a good laugh. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:
17 minutes ago, ztejas said:
I'm house sitting for my mom and they have fruity pebbles. Might have to pour me a bowl here soon.

Dude, I could go for a big 'ol bowl of fruity pebbles right now.

When you sacrifice a chicken, don’t you fry it up Immeduately?