Nketiah- 21

Willock- 21

Gabriel- 22

AMN- 23

Pepe- 25

Holding- 25

Chambers- 25

Bellerin- 25

The club has a plan in place, and for once, it actually seems that selling players for a profit/bringing in multiple starting caliber players will actually be a priority. Everyone listed above will either be a part of our first team plans, or actually sold while they still have value to help bring in reinforcements. Despite how shitty last season's results were, i actually like where we're headed, and look forward to watching our team grow and jell this year. and, it appears that our first new player will be joining the club imminently:

B3D4A101-9F61-46A3-9D1B-4FCCA2E8F970.jpeg

COYG. 🔴

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Nuno, Locatelli, Lokonga, and Ben White would be a pretty damn good window. Let's hope that there some fire beyond this smoke.

Damn. An Italian turning down Juve and CL football was always a stretch. Looks like Sassuolo was using us as leverage to get more out of Agnelli. 

Edited by Dutch

Just now, shadow_operative said:

the youth movement is exciting and all, but at some point we need to add an established player or two. 

Knowing us we will bring in somebody like Diego Costa hoping he can regain that early-mid teens Athletico/Chelsea magic one last time. 

6 hours ago, Dutch said:

Apparently more signings inbound as well. 

i think he's referring to Lokonga and White. as far as White goes, from what i've read about him he's ver good on the ball and can play both CB and CM. that tracks, because that's what Arteta's style is all about- having players who are good on the ball, shot can advance it forward, who can win 1v1's etc, all over the pitch. if he becomes a high class, starting XI mainstay for the next 7-8 years then he'll be a steal. hopefully that's the case. if he and Partey can pan out then that will be a lot of size and skill in the middle-back of the pitch for us.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i'd love to have him, he's the exact type of MF we need to sign. he's a very good player and could be a difference maker for us.

For sure.  He could be deadly pulling the strings with Saka and ESR on the wings.

Edited by Dutch