Karen Goes Crazy on Spa

Harrison Bergeron

This shit is so hilariously perfect. 

I remember I went to a spa to get a massage after a long flight to Amsterdam. The lady leads me in to a huge empty locker room with plunge pools and fountains. I go to my locker and start undressing. Then 3 teenage girls come around the corner completely naked and go to the lockers on either side of me and start getting dressed to leave. it’s then I realize there are no divisions for the sexes, no robes, everyone is naked and also looks incredible. 

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I remember I went to a spa to get a massage after a long flight to Amsterdam. The lady leads me in to a huge empty locker room with plunge pools and fountains. I go to my locker and start undressing. Then 3 teenage girls come around the corner completely naked and go to the lockers on either side of me and start getting dressed to leave. it’s then I realize there are no divisions for the sexes, no robes, everyone is naked and also looks incredible. 

I guess this show wasn't allowed in Amsterdam.

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Hopefully by teen, you mean 18.

4 minutes ago, ABSR said:

I'm guessing the girls did not have the same "everyone ... looks incredible" thought.

I’m sure they did, until they turned that corner. Still they were friendly, chatted with me and smiled. 

Just was very unexpected

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

In DFW that was (maybe still is) this MASSIVE Korean spa/bathhouse called King Spa.  It's the size of a Wal Mart.  The locker rooms with all those pools (hot and cold) was massive.  Couple of older Korean dude in lounge chairs buck naked getting "cleaned" by a group of workers.  He's just reading the paper and getting scrubbed down with no care in the world.  

They have all these rooms made of different materials to relax in.  Some go as high as 140-160 degrees.  Some are like an ice box.  

Heard later that place got in trouble for offering "other" options to clients.  

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

In DFW that was (maybe still is) this MASSIVE Korean spa/bathhouse called King Spa.  It's the size of a Wal Mart.  The locker rooms with all those pools (hot and cold) was massive.  Couple of older Korean dude in lounge chairs buck naked getting "cleaned" by a group of workers.  He's just reading the paper and getting scrubbed down with no care in the world.  

They have all these rooms made of different materials to relax in.  Some go as high as 140-160 degrees.  Some are like an ice box.  

Heard later that place got in trouble for offering "other" options to clients.  

It's not only a spa..... It's a waterpark too.   LOL!

http://www.kingspa.com/dallas/

• Haha 1

this isn't a karen moment.  it doesn't matter how you identify, you can't go into a women's spa completely nude if you're not a woman.  there were kids there.  but for the fact he considered himself a woman he would be in jail and registered permanently on a sex offender database.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Was she jacking it? Enchubbened?

It isn’t seeing nudity that does damage to kids, it is the hysterical response to nudity. The narrative that seeing a dick is terrible, scary, and hurtful. So, Karen was dealing whatever damage was being dealt.

Ms Peen was deliberately provocative, or, to be fair, careless. Family spas are not the place for defiance of norms, but trans-folk are normal, since one out of twenty humans are transgendered.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, deadshank said:

5%?  Are you sure about that?  Source?

Uh, no,. I am, obviously, wrong. No defense, but I was multi-tasking at the pharmacy and there must have been a stupid-warp going on as the pharmacist had given me someone else’s prescription, and that drug was a scheduled, watch out, medication.

A 2017 Gallup poll concluded that 4.5% of adult Americans identified as LGBT with 5.1% of women identifying as LGBT, compared with 3.9% of men. A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

So I fucked up. Just over one in two hundred are trans-folk. 

Apologies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Maybe its Puritanical, but I don’t think kids should be around naked adults.  Same sex or otherwise.

of course there will be innocent one offs and kids will see Mom and Dad through normal course of life.  

How'd all our forebears handle one room cabins?  In Europe's small and old housing people grow up hearing other people have sex.  

Maybe its Puritanical, but I don’t think kids should be around naked adults.  Same sex or otherwise.
of course there will be innocent one offs and kids will see Mom and Dad through normal course of life.  

Never take kids to either Barton Springs Pool changing room? People are always laying out nude in there.

When my oldest was like 5, my wife took her in to rinse off and change. While my wife was changing she looked over and our daughter had dropped her towel down and was laying out next to all the other nude women sunbathers.

We still give her shit about that and will forever.
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Never take kids to either Barton Springs Pool changing room? People are always laying out nude in there.

When my oldest was like 5, my wife took her in to rinse off and change. While my wife was changing she looked over and our daughter had dropped her towel down and was laying out next to all the other nude women sunbathers.

We still give her shit about that and will forever.

One of the biggest fights I have had with my wife was regarding my refusal to take our 4 yr old daughter through the mens locker room at the public pool when I had to fill in for, “mommy swim lessons”.  She didn’t believe me that there was a group of older dudes who were really open/showcasing about the drying their sagging hairy balls in the middle of the locker room.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:20 AM, Doc Reeves said:

go to the beach at Barcelona on a Sunday. No one there is over 18 and there are rows of chairs in the sand filled with random guys just watching.

Dude chill

One of the biggest fights I have had with my wife was regarding my refusal to take our 4 yr old daughter through the mens locker room at the public pool when I had to fill in for, “mommy swim lessons”.  She didn’t believe me that there was a group of older dudes who were really open/showcasing about the drying their sagging hairy balls in the middle of the locker room.

When I worked out at Spectrum Fitness in downtown SA, the president of Bill Miller BBQ (or so he said) was nude every goddamn day in the locker room. He’d have a foot up on the counter cutting his toenails with his balls flapping in the breeze, etc. Never saw the guy workout but he loved to shower and air dry in the nude afterwards each day.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:01 AM, Doc Reeves said:

I once saw a movie kinda like this. 

23 hours ago, futureman said:

I was under the impression that she is black. which, if true, also precludes her from being a karen. 

Pretty sure Karen-ness transcends race. 

But I’m not sure this is evidence of Karen-ness behavior. Strange wangs on display in front of kids is a legit reason to complain imo though she went overboard. 

Also kids really don’t even notice shit like that unless their parents make a big deal about it. 

14 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

But I’m not sure this is evidence of Karen-ness behavior. Strange wangs on display in front of kids is a legit reason to complain imo though she went overboard. 

Also kids really don’t even notice shit like that unless their parents make a big deal about it. 

I completely agree. and I do think it’s different with little girls being exposed to some weirdo’s dong; anyone who thinks that’s ok is confused, much like that dude. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1