2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

7 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Thats a low rent moving service. Not a covered trailer. Hope that Range Rover enjoys getting covered in road salt in the mountains

1 hour ago, Gut Wagon said:

If they get stuck in Donner Pass, Caleb can gnaw the leather seats. 

To avoid the ice, they may slip on down to the 20 to the 10.

2738D3F3-4436-4FB4-97B6-AD7F6A792918.jpeg

Yeah we brought him in for an OV the day before he decides because we didn't want him...  Of course, it's possible the guy presented himself as a piece of shit locker room cancer while visiting, but it seems like we would already know such info before pursuing. 

Edited by RabidM

5 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Warning -- The following may just be crap info... 😋

FWIW... Post on Horns247 claims IT says Brini will become a Horn today.  Then they argued about whether he has 1 or two years eligibility left.

Another post claims OB also says Brini is in and should be official today.

So kinda third hand $9.95er info    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shame 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, LOHorn said:

Feel that these guys that committed to SEC schools that choose Arky aren’t looking to leave the conference. 

Our perception of our program is different from the general public. We shouldn't be shocked when Arkansas picks up a non-texas kid over us. 

Even though he was recruited into the portal by Arkansas, the Drew Sanders miss sucks because he's a texas kid

Edited by Atticus

I picture PK as a Mormon missionary trying to recruit at the Vatican in terms of his overall effectiveness at getting top tier recruits/transfers to come to Texas.

Just crazy to me that even seeing all of the holes and starting positions available in the Texas defense that no top defensive transfers give a shit about coming to Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I picture PK as a Mormon missionary trying to recruit at the Vatican in terms of his overall effectiveness at getting top tier recruits/transfers to come to Texas.

Just crazy to me that even seeing all of the holes and starting positions available in the Texas defense that no top defensive transfers give a shit about coming to Texas.

Ok he did get Watts, who does not suck, and Patterson should hand him Mathis.

Arkansas has probably been the best team around (Bama excepted) at recruiting kids before they're in the Portal.

LSU is of course doing their usual "oh you're from Louisiana, we'll just have your whole hometown guilt trip you." move.

Edited by texifornia
  • Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Arkansas has probably been the best team around (Bama excepted) at recruiting kids before they're in the Portal.

LSU is of course doing their usual "oh you're from Louisiana, we'll just have your whole hometown guilt trip you." move.

He got Watts, Texas had to hire someone else to possibly get him a TCU transfer. PK just seems to be one of those guys who cannot close a door.

Texas better be able to score 75 points a game as the defense looks to not be making much in the way of material advancement for the upcoming season.

2 hours ago, LOHorn said:

Feel that these guys that committed to SEC schools that choose Arky aren’t looking to leave the conference. 

Reminder that after Feb 1st, sec players who enter the portal can’t transfer within the conference 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

My buddy is the head guy at a sunbelt school (baseball) but he’s pretty happy about the portal. From his perspective he thinks he will get more quality players that don’t want to sit the bench at the big schools. 
True. Wyoming picked up a player from Wisconsin, one from Ol' Miss, and another from South Carolina.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

• Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

He won’t even last the season if he doesn’t show improvement. The special assistant to the head coach will be taking over. 

And like with Shawn Watson, if he's on that short of a leash, you're a fool for not just replacing him in the off-season so the new coach can install the new system.  Having the new coach have to patchwork things mid-season is madness.  It worked well with Gerg, but odds of such success again are not so good.

Edited by RabidM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

True buzz, brother. 

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)