2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Based on prior occurrences, it doesn’t seem like this staff is afraid of letting guys know they need to look for a new home.

I could be wrong, but I thought letting guys leave doesn’t open up spots?

I really don't like taking on cancers that get kicked off a team but maybe, just maybe it is all about a clean slate for this kid after his drop in the national championship game. Although I must say I am not impressed by his commit tweet. Calling himself the "sheriff" after what Xavier Worthy did as a freshman shows little respect for his new teammate. Hope he gets it together here because he is very talented.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

I really don't like taking on cancers that get kicked off a team but maybe, just maybe it is all about a clean slate for this kid after his drop in the national championship game. Although I must say I am not impressed by his commit tweet. Calling himself the "sheriff" after what Xavier Worthy did as a freshman shows little respect for his new teammate. Hope he gets it together here because he is very talented.

This is where I'm at. I'm not a fan of this take at all. 

39 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

*Ducks

Oh damn.  Bijan is going to make CTJ’s shitlist.  How dare a player who is around the coaches all the time make a comment like that without checking with a friend of the BMD’s….I am here for the rant as we wait for CTJ’s “calculated” response 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There isn’t a better transfer class in the country than Ewers/Neyor/Hall/Billingsley/Watts. It’s easy to imagine a scenario where those 5 are all among our 7-8 best players.

And Mathis may be more important than all of them.

Bama’s might be better 

These coaches want to win.  Bijan, Xavier, Ewers, RoJo, J Whitt want to win.  They know they need elite talent to beat Bama.  Whatever you want to call it.  This offense has enough raw talent to compete with any blue blood at the skill positions of the coaches can develop them.  If we can this O-line to improve even up to average, this is going to be a top 10 offense.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Oh FFS. I bet you were a blast on Christmas morning, pissing on your sister’s new doll…. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

He's wearing a cowboy hat and just committed to Texas you mongoloid

Yea I know he is ours now and one can only be critical till he starts fucking up for us. I wish does not happen but he could have taking other routes. Then again Nick said he is not the sharpest tool in the tool shed but is super talented and explosive.

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)