2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Worthy, Neyor, Whittington, Hall is probably a better 4 man rotation than 95% of schools out there.  Just need to get some depth guys at this point.  If Addison comes, then great.  If not, it at least shows recruits and some of these guys on campus that we’re going to go after the best talent.

Surly you jest... we've got "Might Mouse" to the rescue...  🤘

Montana WR Gabe Sulser -- preferred walk-on 

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Big Woodrows said:

Evan Stewart?

5 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

Then what was it? Are you saying it was bagman money (not legit NIL) or that they beat us on something other than money?

If a kid currently plays football and lives in college station none of the money he has received was NIL. Full stop

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I actually think that Jimbo will luck into a championship by virtue of taken accumulation.  Aggies whole identity is wrapped up in being the best at something.  Whether it be football or an online pole.  It is imbedded into their psyche that they are a disrespected people and that any moment they will rise to their deserved place as a national power.  I have no doubt that they are willing as a fanbase to spend whatever they have to in order to be a "winner".  It would not surprise me if they continue to spend in amounts that would embarrass us in comparison.  It just means more to them.

image.gif.f2b90089c36274c0b4d0916ec5fb3de6.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I actually think that Jimbo will luck into a championship by virtue of taken accumulation.  Aggies whole identity is wrapped up in being the best at something.  Whether it be football or an online pole.  It is imbedded into their psyche that they are a disrespected people and that any moment they will rise to their deserved place as a national power.  I have no doubt that they are willing as a fanbase to spend whatever they have to in order to be a "winner".  It would not surprise me if they continue to spend in amounts that would embarrass us in comparison.  It just means more to them.

I’ll worry about him when he hires an OC. He’s not gonna do anything running that offense 

• Hook 'Em 1

Kinda want him to go to A&M just for the lulz of watching a Biletnikoff winner block on every play

I know it’s a joke but it seems like jimbo hasn’t been using the portal. Maybe because they spent so much on this class. I just recall 2 players he’s gotten. Could be more.

23 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

I know it’s a joke but it seems like jimbo hasn’t been using the portal. Maybe because they spent so much on this class. I just recall 2 players he’s gotten. Could be more.

Maybe he can’t get multi year deals from portal guys like he can high school kids?

53 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

I saw somewhere that dart was horrible in the spring game. The other QB was better. But it’s just the spring.

not only this, but I also heard a&m won their spring game.  so will be a tough matchup for ole miss in the fall. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

So I guess we can firmly say that regardless of what ends up happening with the Addison saga, we at least made sure that USC didn't make it as easy they thought it would be when they tempted him to the portal. The downside is that they may have actually increased the chance we see him in a Bama uniform this year. 

12 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So I guess we can firmly say that regardless of what ends up happening with the Addison saga, we at least made sure that USC didn't make it as easy they thought it would be when they tempted him to the portal. The downside is that they may have actually increased the chance we see him in a Bama uniform this year. 

Oh it’s fine. Our secondary can shut down anyone….