Branson to Bezos "I hit that first"

RPM

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think Elon can be nutty at times but he’s smart enough to stay away from the early flights. I don’t get Bezos and Branson wanting to go first for what will eventually be a forgotten flight(s). 

Sure for who goes second…but first is a big deal. 

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

You just can’t fly into space anymore.  Seems one has to get celebrity tie-ins and achieve media friendly backing.  

Branson is first and foremost a marketing guy. He’s not a tech, science or even solution guy like bezos or Elon. Branson isn’t going to let this event go with more emphasis on selling the next tickets. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Branson is first and foremost a marketing guy. He’s not a tech, science or even solution guy like bezos or Elon. Branson isn’t going to let this event go with more emphasis on selling the next tickets. 

Fair enough 

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

CNN can be such a fucking downer sometimes…

I don’t know, I think it’s fair for them to offer criticism that the media is kept an arms distance away from the private space race unlike how they were brought into NASA. Now perhaps these companies don’t like the ongoing coverage but then they can’t have it their way when they want free rah rah coverage to sell tickets.