2021 Open Championship at Royal St George's

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

There's barely a hint of wind this morning. If a player doesn't shoot a 66 this moving day they're gonna be left behind.

Well color me dead wrong so far. Other than Rory's 31 on the first 9 the players are just kinda scuttling along. Looks like a few 67s out there, but a lot of missed putts and wayward tee shots are leading to some blow up scores. Lol at Fowler grinding to make the cut yesterday just so he can shit the bed with a 75 today. Back to the drawing board, Garden Gnome.

32 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Well color me dead wrong so far. Other than Rory's 31 on the first 9 the players are just kinda scuttling along. Looks like a few 67s out there, but a lot of missed putts and wayward tee shots are leading to some blow up scores. Lol at Fowler grinding to make the cut yesterday just so he can shit the bed with a 75 today. Back to the drawing board, Garden Gnome.

At least one 65

I think Shefty & DJ group are also gonna have free  Featured Group Coverage on  Peacock App in 20 minutes...  🤘 

Beats all the bullshit on NBC right now -- I'm running two tv's with NBC on mute and Koepka Featured Group sound playing...

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn autocorrect

18 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I think Shefty & DJ group are also gonna have free  Featured Group Coverage on  Peacock App in 20 minutes...  🤘 

Beats all the bullshit on NBC right now -- I'm running two tv's with NBC on mute and Koepka Featured Group sound playing...

Feature Group #4 Shefty & DJ just started on Peacock App  🤘