Barstool Pizza Reviews

Rip76

I was down a few weeks ago with some type of flu bug, and for whatever reason I started watching the Barstool Pizza Reviews.  (Honestly I never saw one before).

I knew who he was, I just never saw these before.  I’ve watched like 300 of them now. It’s good mindless BS in a time when we need some good mindless BS.

Anyway, these are a couple of my faves. (He’s got some pretty decent comedic timing).

This one is just random crazy.  (The WWII veteran is the best part)

Oakley Blades

Anyway, I know he’s padding pockets, but it seems like he’s helping out some places that may have had some hard times during Covid.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Scraps said:

If you get real bored he was doing this for frozen pizza too....i watched a good 15 of those last year too lol

Yeah he was stuck with frozen pizzas when NYC got locked down. Then small restaurants started fedexing him samples to get some press, which he seemed happy to do. When he got fed up with lockdowns, he and barstool raised millions for small businesses around the country. 

He had a somewhat funny bit 6 months ago that started when someone inadvertently shared his home address and people started sending him random shit. He had these live unboxings and package openings on Facebook. 

Yeah he was stuck with frozen pizzas when NYC got locked down. Then small restaurants started fedexing him samples to get some press, which he seemed happy to do. When he got fed up with lockdowns, he and barstool raised millions for small businesses around the country. 

He had a somewhat funny bit 6 months ago that started when someone inadvertently shared his home address and people started sending him random shit. He had these live unboxings and package openings on Facebook. 

That was good early lockdown entertainment.

6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Never knew about New Haven pizza until Pres; now, I find myself wanting to  make a New Haven pizza tour I did with CenTex barbecue. 

I've pretty much convinced myself to make a swing through next time I am in NE.