Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and the craziest part is people can watch the same videos I have and come to the conclusion, somehow, that she was a peaceful tourist and that police executed an innocent person. I don't understand how there can be two such disparate interpretations of reality, but here we are. it's clearly what gave us trump in the first place

Unless you’re sitting in the same room with them watching the videos, they’re probably not actually watching the videos. 

12 minutes ago, Orale said:
17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
I agree they should have shot more of those fuckers. There’s absolutely no room for that fuckery in our society. I’m also confident if the races were reversed, King James would have tweeted the cops address out.  

Solid both sides there.

How?  I don’t gaf about the idiots that stormed the capital. Idgaf about the chick who got smoked.  To protect some officers and not others is bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

IIRC, he said something like "if the roles were reversed then that officer would have been lynched". 

OK, that's a completely different statement than saying a black police officer should be "lynched" for shooting a white woman. Trump says enough fuckery on his own, no need to exaggerate other shit.

13 minutes ago, C-Man said:

OK, that's a completely different statement than saying a black police officer should be "lynched" for shooting a white woman. Trump says enough fuckery on his own, no need to exaggerate other shit.

No, it's really not. Not coming from him and being delivered to his audience.

1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:

But let’s try to have a little personal empathy here. 

No can do.  She left family behind at her own volition.  Personally, they should charge the family for the bullet used and any other expenses due to her treasonous actions.  

• Hook 'Em 6

48 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Trump is 100% responsible for her death.  100%.  He might as well have pulled the trigger himself.

The American conservative movement is to blame IMO for elevating Trump as their leader.  All of Trump’s power comes from the “conservative movement” enabling and celebrating him.  An insurrection doesn’t happen if the GOP abandoned Trump when or before he lost. The people that carry water for this guy and his movement also carry the Ashli Babbitts to their grave.  Fuck them all.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Hook 'Em 4

58 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and the craziest part is people can watch the same videos I have and come to the conclusion, somehow, that she was a peaceful tourist and that police executed an innocent person. I don't understand how there can be two such disparate interpretations of reality, but here we are. it's clearly what gave us trump in the first place

It's because stoopid does as stoopid is.

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The American conservative movement is to blame IMO for elevating Trump as their leader.  All of Trump’s power comes from the “conservative movement” enabling and celebrating him.  An insurrection doesn’t happen if the GOP abandoned Trump when or before he lost. The people that carry water for this guy and his movement also carry the Ashli Babbitts to their grave.  Fuck them all.  

In America we celebrate a national "culture of bloviating, blustering, insecure masculinity and reward politicians who superficially perform it. Then waltzes in the Real Deal who proceeds to run the country into the ground."

Sums it up quite well

*wish I could claim that phrase but stole it from a twitter feed: @gnrosenberg

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Since the electoral votes weren't officially certified until after midnight, this crazy bitch getting a slug in the chest was the highlight of the day.

Close runners up were the others who were fucking around and saw her finding out.  Just one body hits the ground and those "warrior patriots" scurried like rats.  Fucking coward squad bay commandos.  

Edited by Aqua Buddha
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Good friend of mine, Texas grad, and huge Trumpkin to the point that I've had to pull the reins back on hanging out with him due to the fact that all I'm subjected to are videos and bullshit right wing fucktardedness.  His stance on the Babbitt situation was, "They lifted her up and into the window, and then changed their clothes".

1 minute ago, Homesickhorn said:

Good friend of mine, Texas grad, and huge Trumpkin to the point that I've had to pull the reins back on hanging out with him due to the fact that all I'm subjected to are videos and bullshit right wing fucktardedness.  His stance on the Babbitt situation was, "They lifted her up and into the window, and then changed their clothes".

Yeah, you need to cut him out of your life entirely. Sorry man. People like that are a drain on civilization and should be excommunicated. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Mole said:

She’s not a martyr, but a sad, pathetic victim of Trump and his movement. He and the other leaders of his movement killed her. In that moment, she had to be stopped, but I blame GOP leaders for her life and the lives of the dead and injured cops.

Those leaders sacrificed her life. They used her and are continuing to use her in her death. She’s ultimately responsible for the actions that led to her death, but without the movement, she’d be alive today ranting about more harmless madness.

With a few word changes this could have been written about the aggy bonfire collapse.  In the aftermath of that they claimed the 12 dead were martyrs and not victims of a lack of institutional control and engineering oversight on a major construction project.

Those gomers can turn an idiot grabbing a high power line while pissing into a martyrdom and build a statue to it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Castle Doctrine, she fucked around and found out. White, black, otherwise, go charging in like that you’re going to get dead.  Anyone making this about race is a deplorable racist.  

Well, if she had been black most people defending her now would be firmly on the side of "she had it coming" and "she should have complied", with a heaping of "he was just standing his ground" for dessert

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Because they all shit their pants?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

I agree that the way Fox News and the GOP is martyr-ing her is disgusting and despicable.  

I just…….internet beating this women’s corpse isn’t going to make any of this better 

You do you, I’ll do me. She’s the only one that got what many of them deserved. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

How?  I don’t gaf about the idiots that stormed the capital. Idgaf about the chick who got smoked.  To protect some officers and not others is bullshit

It's both sides bullshit because you are equating what this officer did to an officer shooting a kid playing with a toy gun at a playground or an innocent woman sleeping in her own bed. 

I have mixed feelings about his identity being withheld but of course you treat an officer who was put in a difficult situation and did his duty differently than you treat a reckless (at best) cop whose actions result in the loss of innocent life. But you know that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

No can do.  She left family behind at her own volition.  Personally, they should charge the family for the bullet used and any other expenses due to her treasonous actions.  

That's some Mao shit here.

Edited by workswithseed

31 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

It's both sides bullshit because you are equating what this officer did to an officer shooting a kid playing with a toy gun at a playground or an innocent woman sleeping in her own bed. 

I have mixed feelings about his identity being withheld but of course you treat an officer who was put in a difficult situation and did his duty differently than you treat a reckless (at best) cop whose actions result in the loss of innocent life. But you know that.

I agree with everything you said except the “But you know that” part. I’m not sure he does. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

How?  I don’t gaf about the idiots that stormed the capital. Idgaf about the chick who got smoked.  To protect some officers and not others is bullshit. 

You attack the capitol you should get shot. This was no protest. It was an insurrection. The only reason more people didn’t get justifiably shot was because Trump wanted them to attack the capitol and kill mike pence if he wouldn’t help to stop the legal counting of the electoral votes. 

The only tragedy is more of them weren’t shot attacking the capitol and as a result the capitol got overrun by a bunch of criminals. Undermining America. 

To think otherwise is you are a white supremacist making excuses for a horrible act by horrible or at best naive people. Next time they try it won’t be so lucky since trump is not the president. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, workswithseed said:

You can say that, it just makes me glad we don't have laws that would make the family pay for others actions.

I was certainly not advocating locking the family members up or making them legally liable.  They had a front row seat to this bitch’s descent into lunacy, and they sat back and watched.  They can get fucked.

• Hook 'Em 5