The worst music there is. Any Genre

Parliament

On 5/21/2018 at 7:06 PM, Buzzrock said:

No, I will not “sing along with the ‘mando’ to some kind of hip-hop beat.”

Fuck. You.

Man, that is bad.  Real bad.  I don't know whether to be more infuriated by the singer's faux Puerto Rican accent on "gettin'" (swallowing his t's) or the drummer's Peter Pan hair and hipster 'stache.

Or maybe it's just the really shitty song.

BTW, is this thread for actual worst music, or just tunes you hate the most?

If it's tunes you hate the most, this right here is a pretty solid list - https://www.listchallenges.com/100-worst-songs-ever

For worst actual music ever recorded (that someone ostensibly thought was good) I might vote for this abomination:

Edited by tbone_

On 5/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, gsoda3 said:

seems to me you don't hate the music as much as you hate yourself for liking it.

Evidently you and your little faggot buddy RDCornholer have never lived in Japan.

The genre I hate is bubblegum rock. Not pertaining to a particular country. There are more embarassments to the USA.

Edited by Stoogey
gsoda3 is geh.

That can't be worse than this new fangled "mumble rap"...

SoundCloud rap

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Mumble rap)

Jump to navigationJump to search
"Mumble rap" redirects here. For The Belly mixtape, see Mumble Rap (mixtape).
SoundCloud rap
Stylistic origins
Cultural origins 2016, SoundCloud
Other topics

SoundCloud rap is a music genre that originated on the online audio distribution platform SoundCloud.[1] It is characterized for its simple beats, emo moods, and lyrics that range from the braggadocios and nihilistic to sex and drugs.[1]

Media attention[edit source]

Music critic Jon Caramanica of The New York Times opined in a 2017 article that SoundCloud rap "in the last year has become the most vital and disruptive new movement in hip-hop".[2] Rolling Stone and Complex wrote about the movement,[3][4][further explanation needed] while Spin contrasted the subgenre's popularity with the troubles of the SoundCloud company.[5][further explanation needed]

Notable artists[edit source]

•  
Edited by kopp0e