Monkeypox 2022 - Stop Sharing Your DIrty Underwear

atomheartbevo

On 8/18/2022 at 8:50 AM, Don Johnson said:

Please quit posting propaganda. I’m old enough to remember when people got all bent out of shape after I called it a STD. 

Are you trying to tell me that dog didn’t get it from accidentally rubbing its anus on a man’s exposed monkeypox?

Edited by Humble Beast
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The World Health Organization said it has received reports of breakthrough monkeypox infections in people who have been vaccinated against the virus, Politico reported. "We have known from the beginning that this vaccine would not be a silver bullet, that it would not meet all the expectations that are being put on it," said Rosamund Lewis, M.D., the WHO's technical monkeypox lead. Most available vaccine efficacy statistics are from animal studies in past decades, and the agency has said new international research is needed to bolster existing data.

11 minutes ago, Bevo said:

The World Health Organization said it has received reports of breakthrough monkeypox infections in people who have been vaccinated against the virus, Politico reported. "We have known from the beginning that this vaccine would not be a silver bullet, that it would not meet all the expectations that are being put on it," said Rosamund Lewis, M.D., the WHO's technical monkeypox lead. Most available vaccine efficacy statistics are from animal studies in past decades, and the agency has said new international research is needed to bolster existing data.

liar liar stop breaking the law asshole GIF by Jerology

WHO: "Stop [fucking people in the] asshole!"

On 8/16/2022 at 3:54 PM, SubliminalHorn said:

Of course it can, but that’s not the propaganda that will spread 

The white house is now spreading propaganda by targeting specifically large groups of lgbtqi+ individuals

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/30/fact-sheet-white-house-monkeypox-response-team-announces-new-plans-to-support-large-lgbtqi-events-and-equity-interventions-to-reach-communities-at-highest-risk-of-contracting-the-virus/

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/29/harris-county-resident-who-was-presumptive-positive-for-monkeypox-dies-cause-of-death-not-released-officials-say/

Harris County resident diagnosed with monkeypox dies; undetermined what role virus played in death, officials say

Spoiler

The patient, who died Sunday, was an adult resident of Harris County who was severely immunocompromised. The case is under investigation to determine what role, if any, monkeypox played in the death.

6 hours ago, 52-80 said:

I don’t know your posting history so I don’t know if you’re trying to troll. Sounds like you are. Anyway, advocating vaccines and prevention to an at risk group isn’t what I’m talking about. But I have a feeling you know that

Edited by SubliminalHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, chainsaw said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/29/harris-county-resident-who-was-presumptive-positive-for-monkeypox-dies-cause-of-death-not-released-officials-say/

Harris County resident diagnosed with monkeypox dies; undetermined what role virus played in death, officials say

Reveal hidden contents

The patient, who died Sunday, was an adult resident of Harris County who was severely immunocompromised. The case is under investigation to determine what role, if any, monkeypox played in the death.

The ambiguity of the article "sever illnesses" coupled with the highest number of cases being in the gay community and the relatively high mortality in immunocompromised individuals leads me to believe poorly controlled HIV infection coupled with Monkeypox. Let's wait for the autopsy results, though.

5 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I don’t know your posting history so I don’t know if you’re trying to troll. Sounds like you are. Anyway, advocating vaccines and prevention to an at risk group isn’t what I’m talking about. But I have a feeling you know that

There's a really sweet metaphor in here about judging the message only based on the messenger, considering all the previous pages' handwringing over messaging to an at-risk group.  That was discriminatory, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Caught up with the thread after a while.

Humble Beast should be banned for his abominable anti-gay propaganda, but oh well, just another day in DT. 

Abominable propaganda? Banned? You need to calm down. 

I’m making an assumption here, but based on your recent negs you don’t like me making jokes about a gay couple’s dog getting monkeypox. Well I can assure you I don’t care at all about them being gay. I started a whole thread laughing at straight Colombian guys boning donkeys. If people get caught or admit to fucking animals I will laugh at it. Baaa means no.  

• Fuck You 2

7 hours ago, 52-80 said:

There's a really sweet metaphor in here about judging the message only based on the messenger, considering all the previous pages' handwringing over messaging to an at-risk group.  That was discriminatory, right?

You're a fucking loser. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 8 months later...