bill and ted 3

hayden_horn

yup.

http://www.metalinjection.net/at-the-movies/its-official-bill-ted-3-is-finally-happening-30-years-after-the-original

Wyld Stallyns are officially back together! After years of delays and budgeting issues, it looks like Alex Winter ("Bill" S. Preston Esq.) and Keanu Reeves ("Ted" Theodore Logan) are finally going to be able to make a third Bill & Ted movie.

While the duo expressed some frustrations at roadblocks in the way of making the movie just a few months ago, it seems all has been resolved as The Hollywood Reporter says the movie has been picking up by MGM to be released in the U.S. under their Orion Pictures brand and the film is currently being shopped internationally at the Cannes Festival.  THR also has a synopsis on the plot of the third film, currently titled Bill & Ted Face the Music

33 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

alex winter must be saying: "praise jebus", cause im sure he needs another big paycheck, he has only had 1 credited on-screen role since 1997

yeah but he's been a busy director and producer since then. It's not like he's been unemployed and out of the industry.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, Gene Parmesan said:

It will just be bad much like the dumb and dumber sequel attempted a few years back.

This may be worse than the Dumb and Dumber prequel or Duece Bigalow II

horrible idea. This will be a bomb for the ages 

• 10 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, CooterBrown said:

yeah but he's been a busy director and producer since then. It's not like he's been unemployed and out of the industry.

Always wondered about the Marty Janettis of ex-comedy duos.

Maybe the straight man from Perfect Strangers became a news anchor.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2018 at 3:28 PM, Lhorn said:

This may be worse than the Dumb and Dumber prequel or Duece Bigalow II

horrible idea. This will be a bomb for the ages 

A sequel to one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen is a bad idea?  This is American sir.  Do not underestimate America's ability to consume awful shit.  

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

A sequel to one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen is a bad idea?  This is American sir.  Do not underestimate America's ability to consume awful shit.  

Was.  B&T did a sequel back then. 

FWIW their Saturday morning cartoon was one of my favorites.

"Bill and Ted Have Weird Faces" appears to be the more appropriate title. How much fucking Botox is in Keanu's upper lip? Did they digitally remove his beard like Superman?

I did enjoy the 'Excellent' and 'Heinous' prison tats.

On 5/9/2018 at 7:37 AM, AUS-97HORN said:

alex winter must be saying: "praise jebus", cause im sure he needs another big paycheck, he has only had 1 credited on-screen role since 1997

I was just literally wondering about him a couple days ago. Also, I could not possibly be more in for this. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn