Shit posters - banning?

7 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Between this combined with the horrible take she forces at every opportunity that Texas fits in better with the Pac 12, she’s showing her ass. 

Honestly, she could be any of those dumb motherfuckers who think the problem with UT football is the conference we are in, and not the fucking shit coaching we've had for the last decade.  Because apparently we have become aggy, and if we run to another conference, it'll somehow cure what ails us.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Honestly, she could be any of those dumb motherfuckers who think the problem with UT football is the conference we are in, and not the fucking shit coaching we've had for the last decade.  Because apparently we have become aggy, and if we run to another conference, it'll somehow cure what ails us.

If you’re talking about me yeah no. Texas is what Texas is, no conference matters.  We shit the bed because we shit the bed. We win because we win. SEC won’t change that. But I’ve already gone on record I’m all in on this with a few caveats.  SEC begins and ends with better match ups on the field, the rest of it has no interest with me, especially the racist southern bullshit (hence the 1 pac 12 comment).

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, troph said:

If you’re talking about me yeah no. Texas is what Texas is, no conference matters.  We shit the bed because we shit the bed. We win because we win. SEC won’t change that. But I’ve already gone on record I’m all in on this with a few caveats.  SEC begins and ends with better match ups on the field, the rest of it has no interest with me, especially the racist southern bullshit (hence the 1 pac 12 comment).

Sorry, no, that was my mistake, I mixed up posts/posters.

I'm trying to avoid posting manifestos in the fb forum.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:10 PM, atomheartbevo said:

'82 Sears Spring/Summer Catalog was a few years before I was at that age, but damn that is a strong lineup just from that page.

If my wife knew that I perused http://www.wishbookweb.com/the-catalogs/ (keep scrolling down the page) not because of the G I Joe and Star Wars toy ads, but the other things...

Here's a little something for Armybrat

Hide contents

page0006.jpg

Damn, the hood is worth 25% of that dress

That's actually impressive. I have one warning and it was like my 3rd week here. Most posters don't have any. 

I have one shitposting warning and wear it like a badge of honor. I forget what exactly it was for but remember thinking that it was a stretch for the specific post(s) in question, but well deserved for my overall body of work.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:24 AM, Biff Tannen said:

It’s GRHorn

He's William Wallace, Muy Frio and Harrison Bergeron too. The second he's banned, he's back with another username and the exact same behavior. He's got so many going at once now, because people have caught on to him, even with his switched up socks.  

Fucker is a professional troll, or has a compulsive need to spread lies and fuck up conversations.

2 hours ago, Pods said:

He's William Wallace, Muy Frio and Harrison Bergeron too. The second he's banned, he's back with another username and the exact same behavior. He's got so many going at once now, because people have caught on to him, even with his switched up socks.  

Fucker is a professional troll, or has a compulsive need to spread lies and fuck up conversations.

He's not even a good troll, just getting lazy in the DT vaccine thread now

13 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Shouldn't we just make vaccination a requirement to vote (legitimate medical reasons excluded). Kills two bird with one stone: increases vaccination rate and gets MAGAts out of the voting pool?

• 6 months later...

So yesterday I got a temporary ban for "shit posting" that I had to acknowledge like I went to the principal's office. Oh, I also got a warning point, lulz.

The only problem -- it doesn't tell me what the offending post is. So I literally have no idea what was considered a shitpost. 

image.png.e9282ee8e91bd7518c90fc5de1b7ac57.png

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

Same for me.  I think they get deleted right around the time you get the warning.  A bunch of posters chimed in on some Kentucky State retirement plans being heavily invested in Russian companies.  I never mentioned names or political parties, but posted something to the effect of "you should google who those board members donated to" and it got reported by multiple people.  But I'm not even sure that's the post because all the Kentucky related posts are still there.  Anyway, cracks me up...you can say "Biden" or "Trump" 50 times on the Ukraine thread and nobody bats an eye.  You suggest people look into financial misdeeds by Americans in support of an immoral invasion by Russia...and you're the asshole.  I mean, I am an asshole.  But not because of this.  

Anyway, we let all the worst posters back on here so in the end, what's the fucking difference?  

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So yesterday I got a temporary ban for "shit posting" that I had to acknowledge like I went to the principal's office. Oh, I also got a warning point, lulz.

The only problem -- it doesn't tell me what the offending post is. So I literally have no idea what was considered a shitpost. 

first time GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Same for me.  I think they get deleted right around the time you get the warning.  A bunch of posters chimed in on some Kentucky State retirement plans being heavily invested in Russian companies.  I never mentioned names or political parties, but posted something to the effect of "you should google who those board members donated to" and it got reported by multiple people.  But I'm not even sure that's the post because all the Kentucky related posts are still there.  Anyway, cracks me up...you can say "Biden" or "Trump" 50 times on the Ukraine thread and nobody bats an eye.  You suggest people look into financial misdeeds by Americans in support of an immoral invasion by Russia...and you're the asshole.  I mean, I am an asshole.  But not because of this.  

Anyway, we let all the worst posters back on here so in the end, what's the fucking difference?  

Reported

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

21 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Reported

Say one more fucking word and this whole site goes away forever.  I will isolate your posts as evidence to the University of Texas supports websites that enable racist shitheads, and this whole thing is gone.  And it'll be it all your fault.  You fucking cunt.  Say one more fucking word and ruin this website for the rest of time.  Do it.  You fucking shitbag. 

Edited by Lobo

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Say one more fucking word and this whole site goes away forever.  I will isolate your posts as evidence to the University of Texas supports websites that enable racist shitheads, and this whole thing is gone.  And it'll be it all your fault.  You fucking cunt.  Say one more fucking word and ruin this website for the rest of time.  Do it.  You fucking shitbag. 

image.gif.30595059feac9caf4aa4be6d9083e995.gif

18 hours ago, Lobo said:

image.gif.60345f874317b50863f7c72ff928503b.gif

Uh, it's not "Elf" dude, it's "Little Person".  I think, I dunno.  

Sorry, the guy's constant reporting is annoying for me.  But gotta be downright cumbersome for the moderators/admins on here.  

There are ex-regents just looking to shut this place down.  He's not helping.  Luckily, I know where they and Craig James used to party.

I got put in timeout for this exchange on the Top Chef thread:

On 3/3/2022 at 6:49 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Someone take the bullet & watch the family shit that’s on after. 

On 3/3/2022 at 7:28 PM, TonyTexas said:

I wish you’d take the bullet. 

It’s possible that I was simply suggesting shadow_operative2.0 be the one to to watch and review TC Family Style for the rest of us. 

It appears that Immaniac has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to temporary bannings. Oops. I just might get another ban for suggesting that Immaniac is a murderer. 

20 hours ago, Lobo said:

I 👁 do not give 🎁 Facebook 👨🏻📚📕 or any entities 🏢🌐 associated ↔ with Facebook 📚 permission 👌 to use 📤🏻 my pictures 📸, information ℹ, messages ✉ or posts 📝, both past 🖐 and future 📡. With this statement 👌, I 👁 give 🎁 notice 👀 to Facebook 😀📕 it is strictly 🤧 forbidden to disclose 😧, copy 👌, distribute 📫, or take 👊 any other action 🎭 against 🚫 me based 👨‍❤️‍👨 on 🔛 this profile 👤😳 and/or 🤔🧐🤨 its contents 🌎. The content 🌍✔ of this profile 🚟 is private 🕵🏻‍♂️ and confidential 🤫 information ℹ. The violation 👿 of privacy 🚪 can be punished 🙄 by law ⚖ (UCC 💦 1-308- 1 🎄 1 308-103 🍆 and the Rome 🙌🏛 Statute 📯📍.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Sorry, the guy's constant reporting is annoying for me.  But gotta be downright cumbersome for the moderators/admins on here.  

There are ex-regents just looking to shut this place down.  He's not helping.  Luckily, I know where they and Craig James used to party 

I'm sure they're itching to combat racism on a glorified gopher server, Rowling will get right on it after he sets up the Liberty Institute 

23 hours ago, Lobo said:

have you ever thought you two about meeting up and talking in person? Kinda like a summit. You'll have to take all the dicks out of your mouth, of course, otherwise all he'll hear is Jim Huffines yelling that he's about to blow on your tits. Literal fuckface

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/8/2022 at 8:13 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

I've got two.

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

There are ex-regents just looking to shut this place down.  He's not helping.  Luckily, I know where they and Craig James used to party.

There are zero ex regents looking to shut this place down. You’ll need another straw man for your crusade. 

Okay.  Thanks for the heads up, bro.  

Couple of the old usual suspects are using Dan Patrick for their own crusade.  Hall, Cranberg, et. al.  I'll be long gone by the time they get here.  

Edited by Lobo

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Okay.  Thanks for the heads up, bro.  

Couple of the old usual suspects are using Dan Patrick for their own crusade.  Hall, Cranberg, et. al.  I'll be long gone by the time they get here.  

Why don’t you speak plainly about what you  purportedly know. 

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Why don’t you speak plainly about what you  purportedly know. 

I did on another thread.  I think it was either the A&M one  or the CRT one.  Went off on a typical Lobo rant. Even spelled out people's names so they'd show up on google search.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I did on another thread.  I think it was either the A&M one  or the CRT one.  Went off on a typical Lobo rant. Even spelled out people's names so they'd show up on google search.  

Yeah, why don’t you do it again.