Jackass Forever - New Jackass Movie 10/22/21

4th&Five

I saw a dude at LAX a few years ago that had the same Alfred E. Crimson tattoo as Steve-O and I thought to myself that it was kind of lame to rip off such a distinctive tattoo, and it wasn't until I heard his voice that I realized that it actually was Steve-O. He's really looking healthy and seems to have his shit together. 

steve-o-misfit-tattoo.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The most epic ending ever for this movie would have been renting a seat on one of the almost space tourist rides. Can you imagine not telling them until they were driven to the launch site. Letting them debate/opt out/rock-paper-scissoring for one of the few seats. Then maybe blowing up, maybe not. Culminating looking back at the blue planet wondering, "How did being a 'jackass' get me all the way up here?"

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

The most epic ending ever for this movie would have been renting a seat on one of the almost space tourist rides. 

Bezos would have had to agree to do a full vinyl wrap of Party Boy's cock onto his penis rocket.

• Hook 'Em 1

They had a Jackass show on Shark Week, most stunts were pretty lame but on the last one one of their new flunkies, "Poopies" got his arm ripped up pretty good after he literally "jumped the shark". 

They did a segment on the shark after dark show with Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown and Steve-O had just been to the hospital (supposedly, looked a little fake), due to a clip they showed, the Jackass crew filled a t-shirt gun full of dog shit and fired it into the side of Steve-O's face, blowing out his eardrum.  Don't know if that will be in the film, probably so...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

They had a Jackass show on Shark Week, most stunts were pretty lame but on the last one one of their new flunkies, "Poopies" got his arm ripped up pretty good after he literally "jumped the shark". 

They did a segment on the shark after dark show with Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown and Steve-O had just been to the hospital (supposedly, looked a little fake), due to a clip they showed, the Jackass crew filled a t-shirt gun full of dog shit and fired it into the side of Steve-O's face, blowing out his eardrum.  Don't know if that will be in the film, probably so...

Man, that's a million dollar idea. 

Think of how awesome it would be to have a pre-loaded poop cannon while driving in traffic. It would be pretty cool until your inevitable murder. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Up on Paramount+. Some cringeworthy stuff.  Some funny stuff. 

And I know it's jackass and all, but goddamn there were a surprising number of penises lol. Some of the Danger Aaron bits were a little rough to watch tbh, but if you're into Jackass this sure is another Jackass lol

So I went down a rabbit hole, and somebody has uploaded a bunch of the old Jackass episodes (restored) to various places.

Jackass TURD Edition (The Ultimate Restored Definitive Edition)

https://archive.org/details/jackass.turd.v1.0/Jackass.TURD.Edition.v1.0/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fanedits/comments/oxqspw/jackass_the_tv_show_the_ultimate_restored/

Official versions of the show released on DVD or digitally have a number of issues for those wanting the original broadcast experience:

• Large amounts of the original soundtrack were replaced due to licensing issues.
  • A number of skits have not been officially released since broadcast due to legal issues.
  • A number of skits in the officially released versions have content cut.
  • No official release is formatted in the same way as the original broadcast with skits being shown out of order than originally intended.

TURD Edition has therefore been put together to rectify these issues. The audio is sourced from the tv rips and the video is taken from multiple different official sources. Where the official high-quality video does not exist the original tv rip has been upscaled and color corrected to fit with in the other footage as best as possible.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching this last night on Paramount Plus. There were some funny bits but overall, I thought it was lackluster. New, younger cast members — I don’t want that. One of them is named “Poopies”? Another gigantic, fat guy?

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Finally got around to watching this last night on Paramount Plus. There were some funny bits but overall, I thought it was lackluster. New, younger cast members — I don’t want that. One of them is named “Poopies”? Another gigantic, fat guy?

Can’t disagree. I also miss Bam and the Westchester crew.