2019 TE Brayden Liebrock

texifornia

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

With Brewer and Leitao ahead of them, we certainly have the luxury of redshirting them. That's amazing. Brewer has shown glimpses of being an impact player, and I believe Leitao will be, too. 

Brewer looked slower in 2018 after injury.  Off-season this Winter is crucial for him to get quickness back and stronger.....

Hopefully Leitao progresses more this Winter as well as he has a better TE frame than Brewer.

Edited by LTtxfan

8 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Brewer looked slower in 2018 after injury.  Off-season this Winter is crucial for him to get quickness back and stronger.....

Hopefully Leitao progresses more this Winter as well as he has a better TE frame than Brewer.

I noticed he was slower as well. Probably still lingerie, which is another reason we used Beck so much. I think after a full year of not doing much but putting in the work, he'll be back. 

Leitao, I really haven't seen much of, but he has the frame according to his profile. I haven't looked to see how much he's played, but I wonder if Herman will use him at all against Georgia to throw in another loop. 

14 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I noticed he was slower as well. Probably still lingerie, which is another reason we used Beck so much. I think after a full year of not doing much but putting in the work, he'll be back. 

Leitao, I really haven't seen much of, but he has the frame according to his profile. I haven't looked to see how much he's played, but I wonder if Herman will use him at all against Georgia to throw in another loop. 

is it silk or lace that would slow him down?

• Like 2