Hot Ass Wimmenz of the SEC

Lechuza

14 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

When else are you going to be there besides game day?  They didn’t get the tag line that they redshirt Miss America’s at Ole Miss by chance…

I stopped in Oxford for lunch on my way back from picking up a car in Alabama many years ago.  There was a restaurant whose name I forget that had this catfish dish that my mom made from the recipe in Southern Living that was one of my favorites, and I wanted to try the original.  Random weekday while school was in session.  Hoddy toddy gosh almighty the talent level was off the charts.  Very high floor.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, Not a Sock said:

Well I can tell you guys are a bunch of geezers by the photos y'all post, which are staged models and all look to be from 15 years ago. If we are talking about how hot the student body of the school, I hate to break it to ya but Texas is upper middle tier in the SEC. Ole Miss, Auburn, Scar and Bama all got Texas beat for sure, next would be UGA, Texas, UF,  A&M, LSU. TUK with MSU, UK, arky, and OU pulling up the rear. I have never dealt with Vandy so I can't say. But 6% admission requirements have definitely had an effect on the smoke shows trying to apply to Texas.

You could’ve saved everyone a lot of time and energy (including yourself) if you had just typed:

“I’m a virgin”

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, Not a Sock said:

Well I can tell you guys are a bunch of geezers by the photos y'all post, which are staged models and all look to be from 15 years ago. If we are talking about how hot the student body of the school, I hate to break it to ya but Texas is upper middle tier in the SEC. Ole Miss, Auburn, Scar and Bama all got Texas beat for sure, next would be UGA, Texas, UF,  A&M, LSU. TUK with MSU, UK, arky, and OU pulling up the rear. I have never dealt with Vandy so I can't say. But 6% admission requirements have definitely had an effect on the smoke shows trying to apply to Texas.

I’m not sure aggy doesn’t bring up the rear in the SEC. I’m no expert on most of those schools, but I’ve never been impressed with aggy talent, and that’s going back decades. 

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m not sure aggy doesn’t bring up the rear in the SEC. I’m no expert on most of those schools, but I’ve never been impressed with aggy talent, and that’s going back decades. 

It doesn't matter what the talent was decades ago when you guys were in college it's what's on campus now, and A&M and Texas are very much in the same category. And neither Texas or A&M come close to Ole Miss, Bama and Scar because those schools actively recruit the B-C students with rich dads and trophy wife moms who couldn't get into Texas, UGA or UF, to come to their school and major in business or comms and live the life.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Not a Sock said:

It doesn't matter what the talent was decades ago when you guys were in college it's what's on campus now, and A&M and Texas are very much in the same category. And neither Texas or A&M come close to Ole Miss, Bama and Scar because those schools actively recruit the B-C students with rich dads and trophy wife moms who couldn't get into Texas, UGA or UF, to come to their school and major in business or comms and live the life.

I said that was going back decades to illuminate my being unimpressed with aggy women…from back-in-the-day to the present. I’ll admit that Texas co-eds aren’t quite what they used to be, but if anything, they’ve dropped down closer to aggy level.