Hot Ass Wimmenz of the SEC

Lechuza

On 7/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, F250 said:

ASU is on another level.

Women from the South East tend to all have that "I'm gonna gain 50 pounds any minute" look about them.

ASU is the only Pac 12 school that can compete with the SEC. SC and UCLA may have had some hotties in the 80s, now it's a little nerdier ...

42 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
12 hours ago, Tomatillo said:
ASU is the only Pac 12 school that can compete with the SEC. SC and UCLA may have had some hotties in the 80s, now it's a little nerdier ...

I have no idea about the general student population, but Oregon cheer makes me think they should be in the conversation.

Oregon cheer is the goat, but the student body is typically covered up and granola most of the year. Definitely some beautiful women in the PNW though. Just not great weather or the type of culture that shows it off. 

17 hours ago, Tomatillo said:

This is incorrect. As a guy who lived in LA, UCLA, USC, and ASU can compete. There are some pretty sorority girls in the SEC for sure, but overall the warm climate Cali girls have more of them. The SEC can have some hogs. People out west take better care of themselves and actually eat a salad every once and awhile.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Thatguy said:

This is incorrect. As a guy who lived in LA, UCLA, USC, and ASU can compete. There are some pretty sorority girls in the SEC for sure, but overall the warm climate Cali girls have more of them. The SEC can have some hogs. People out west take better care of themselves and actually eat a salad every once and awhile.

No question, and the same applies in Austin.  I feel like a high percentage of those Deep South hotties are future members of the two hundred pound club.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No question, and the same applies in Austin.  I feel like a high percentage of those Deep South hotties are future members of the two hundred pound club.

Austin is correct as well. Wife and I drove over to Austin a few weeks back for a day trip. Hit up Town Lake for a little walk and the Lake was absolutely loaded with paddleboarders. Walked the trail, went over to Zilker and Barton Springs, down to 1st street for some food truck tacos. The grade A trim was everywhere. There is no SEC town where that kind of talent is readily available everywhere you go.

3 hours ago, TexArcher said:

The south is a "fried taters and gravy" culture not like the queer hippy culture in Austin and CALIfornIA. Obesity is expected in the South.

5 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Austin is correct as well. Wife and I drove over to Austin a few weeks back for a day trip. Hit up Town Lake for a little walk and the Lake was absolutely loaded with paddleboarders. Walked the trail, went over to Zilker and Barton Springs, down to 1st street for some food truck tacos. The grade A trim was everywhere. There is no SEC town where that kind of talent is readily available everywhere you go.

Oxford.

It’s not really even debatable.

Edited by Cajun
I’m not saying better, but every bit as good.

21 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

On gameday they show out at tailgating. However, neither the city nor campus reflects the eyecandy at The Grove. Austin has talent everywhere.

Nope.

Been there plenty of times on business trips (for 2 yrs working for One Group Funds I was there 3 days out of every month during regular weekdays) and there's hot ass all over the place.  Every bit as much as ATX.  Lafayette, LA is right up there too.

Edited by Cajun

3 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Russian-Dating.jpg

Are you suggesting Moscow State University for the SEC?

Despite all the propaganda, Moscow girls will make you sing and shout.  Better than Dallas.

But then Georgia is on my mind too.  Athens, Georgia, that is.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well I can tell you guys are a bunch of geezers by the photos y'all post, which are staged models and all look to be from 15 years ago. If we are talking about how hot the student body of the school, I hate to break it to ya but Texas is upper middle tier in the SEC. Ole Miss, Auburn, Scar and Bama all got Texas beat for sure, next would be UGA, Texas, UF,  A&M, LSU. TUK with MSU, UK, arky, and OU pulling up the rear. I have never dealt with Vandy so I can't say. But 6% admission requirements have definitely had an effect on the smoke shows trying to apply to Texas.

Edited by Not a Sock

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If you rank aggy above any school it's quite obvious your idea of hot women look something like this

Your favorite Texas A&M pictures/gifs? | Page 2 | SECRant.com

Got to agree.  Plus, UK has a lot of pretty girls.  Not that impressed with Auburn.  Florida is pretty weak.

21 hours ago, Thatguy said:

On gameday they show out at tailgating. However, neither the city nor campus reflects the eyecandy at The Grove. Austin has talent everywhere.

When else are you going to be there besides game day?  They didn’t get the tag line that they redshirt Miss America’s at Ole Miss by chance…

• Hook 'Em 1