Stockings That Require More Nylon than a Four-person Tent

Harrison Bergeron

Because everyone cares what I think ... I'm really tired of the wokies promoting morbid obesity. The Victoria's Secret catalog is no longer fappable, and Target is littered with fat girls in swimwear. Can we agree we can both oppose so-called "fat shaming" and not celebrate morbid obesity? We're going to have to pay for all this beetus and heart disease. We're not doing fat girls any help by telling them to celebrate their size 30 and have another run through the CiCi's line.

• Fuck You 3
  • Drool 1

Because everyone cares what I think ... I'm really tired of the wokies promoting morbid obesity. The Victoria's Secret catalog is no longer fappable, and Target is littered with fat girls in swimwear. Can we agree we can both oppose so-called "fat shaming" and not celebrate morbid obesity? We're going to have to pay for all this beetus and heart disease. We're not doing fat girls any help by telling them to celebrate their size 30 and have another run through the CiCi's line.
Cool story bro.
  • Hook 'Em 2

^ this.

The amount of Rascal Scooter dodging that I have to do in crowded public places is shocking. That's not elderly people on a Rascal, but 30-40 yr old fat as fuck people.  We are way beyond reasonable in regards to the model thin vs. average person dichotomy.   

Frankly, I think it is a feedback loop(no pun intended) at this point.  

23 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

The Victoria's Secret catalog is no longer fappable, and Target is littered with fat girls in swimwear. 

Victoria's Secret still has a catalog?
Dude, it is 2021, there is an infinite amount of fappable content (static, gif, video, interactive, etc) why the hell would you need a catalog (is the a Brat sock?)

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:33 PM, Neonmoon said:

You don’t have to start a new thread for every thought that enters your head. There is a Fat thread 

We are just getting ready for our new lives in the SEC. Very TexAgs to start a random thread when a thought pops up.