Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I told them I would much rather hear them say fuck, shit, son of a bitch or cunt (then they asked me what that was- so maybe I should have left that out) then hear them tell each other that they hate each other.  

They're playing you, old man.

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They're playing you, old man.

Nah.  They are pretty naive, we keep a tight lock down on their internet and tv presence. My son asks me all the time what words are even if they are bad. I'd be pretty genuinely surprised if they knew "the C word." 

I tell them I don't care what they say with words like that but other people do. If they get in trouble for saying "bad" words in an inappropriate place they will get in trouble with me for being dumbasses that don't understand appropriate time and place. The 6 year old doesn't really understand that concept too well but the 9 and 10 year old get it.  

So- aggy is somewhere between a smart 6 or a smart 9 year old.  Sounds right.  

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Drool 1

What is the reality of the SEC schedule. Outside of LSU and the Mississippi teams, Texas will yearly face Missouri, aggy, Arkansas, and OU (212-114/0.650). Hopefully the SEC does away with permanent cross division rivals because I have no desire to wait 14 years to cycle through Bama, Auburn, Georgia, and Florida.

I think you pair one of those 4 with one from the group of South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt.

Do they not really understand that with the addition of Texas and OU, they longer have to play Bama every year. That is a real prize considering they were 28 points worse than them in their "best" year since joining the SEC.

Edited by HtownHorn

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Do they not really understand that with the addition of Texas and OU, they longer have to play Bama every year. That is a real prize considering they were 28 points worse than them in their "best" year since joining the SEC.

As a group, thy are pretty stupid.

A single post too long to screenshot:

Bring on the hate
tamu_bspeck

Fellas I can't help myself but for all our fan base has endured from those hippies down in Austin, I'm truly looking forward to curb stomping those cross dressing weirdos for a while. There are two hilarious points of irony here that really put all of this over the top for me. First is that the BIG 12 (mainly TU/OU fans) has spent the last 5 plus years trying to tell everyone who will listen that the Big 12 is every bit as strong as the SEC from top to bottom, only to reach out for a lifeline from the very conference that they supposedly were better than. Second is that the narrative from them burnt orange dong diddlers has been that our perceived success was strictly facade; until it wasn't. Then the narrative changed towards our ability to sell the SEC in TX, so they thought the moment that they announced to the SEC, recruits would come beating their door down. What them crotch goblins are learning now is that while that SEC patch may have helped in a rare occasion, our change in culture is what has driven our success.

The roles have reversed and they're having a hard time coping with that reality. It's no different than A&M through our Fran/Sherman years. Poor culture breeding itself into mediocre results. We pulled top 20 classes bc there were enough kids who wanted to stay in state that TU couldn't fit into their classes. We would pull a random blue chipper here or there (martellus/goodson/michael) but never did much for said player bc the culture wasn't conducive to long term success. This is the very stage of denial that TU is currently experiencing. Claiming false H2H recruiting victories, accusations of cheating, ignoring on field results and false hope smothered in excuses are all signs of a program in denial.

The major glaring difference between our periods of mediocrity is that we had the luxury of putting together mediocre results by way of SOS in the BIG 12, while the metaphoric train that is the SEC is about to run a non-metaphoric train on TU. You can't mask culture issues here in the SEC, as Sumlin proved during his tenure here. And I personally have prayed that we get the Thanksgiving Day game back because this is the only time in my life I've found it not only acceptable, but also pleasurable, to be the caboose of that train that wreaks havoc on a battered and beaten little *******. I'm ok with the fact that it will look like hamburger meat by the time we get our turn and will enjoy treating it like the desperate little back alley slut that it is. Sure, she'll show up in a tight little dress with pounds of make up on to try convincing everyone at the party that she's a classy broad with high expectations, but when the sun comes up and she's walking bowl legged down the quad with her heals in her hands, hair disheveled and makeup running down her face, everyone will know her for what she truly is and the realization will set in with her that she brought this on herself when she accepted the invitation to the party knowing what would be the likely outcome

aggy Dear Diary

Bring on the hate5VIP

Back To Topics

tamu_bspeck
Posted on 8 hrs, V I P, User Since 90 months ago, User Post Count: 385
8 hrs
VIP
90 months
Fellas I can't help myself but for all our fan base has endured from those hippies down in Austin, I'm truly looking forward to curb stomping those cross dressing weirdos for a while. There are two hilarious points of irony here that really put all of this over the top for me. First is that the BIG 12 (mainly TU/OU fans) has spent the last 5 plus years trying to tell everyone who will listen that the Big 12 is every bit as strong as the SEC from top to bottom, only to reach out for a lifeline from the very conference that they supposedly were better than. Second is that the narrative from them burnt orange dong diddlers has been that our perceived success was strictly facade; until it wasn't. Then the narrative changed towards our ability to sell the SEC in TX, so they thought the moment that they announced to the SEC, recruits would come beating their door down. What them crotch goblins are learning now is that while that SEC patch may have helped in a rare occasion, our change in culture is what has driven our success.

The roles have reversed and they're having a hard time coping with that reality. It's no different than A&M through our Fran/Sherman years. Poor culture breeding itself into mediocre results. We pulled top 20 classes bc there were enough kids who wanted to stay in state that TU couldn't fit into their classes. We would pull a random blue chipper here or there (martellus/goodson/michael) but never did much for said player bc the culture wasn't conducive to long term success. This is the very stage of denial that TU is currently experiencing. Claiming false H2H recruiting victories, accusations of cheating, ignoring on field results and false hope smothered in excuses are all signs of a program in denial.

The major glaring difference between our periods of mediocrity is that we had the luxury of putting together mediocre results by way of SOS in the BIG 12, while the metaphoric train that is the SEC is about to run a non-metaphoric train on TU. You can't mask culture issues here in the SEC, as Sumlin proved during his tenure here. And I personally have prayed that we get the Thanksgiving Day game back because this is the only time in my life I've found it not only acceptable, but also pleasurable, to be the caboose of that train that wreaks havoc on a battered and beaten little *******. I'm ok with the fact that it will look like hamburger meat by the time we get our turn and will enjoy treating it like the desperate little back alley slut that it is. Sure, she'll show up in a tight little dress with pounds of make up on to try convincing everyone at the party that she's a classy broad with high expectations, but when the sun comes up and she's walking bowl legged down the quad with her heals in her hands, hair disheveled and makeup running down her face, everyone will know her for what she truly is and the realization will set in with her that she brought this on herself when she accepted the invitation to the party knowing what would be the likely outcome

It's breathtaking how we spent the last 10 years living in their heads...yet every single one of them thinks time froze in 2011 after Tucker kicked his way into history. Deloss Dodds hasnt been AD for a long time now, he isnt even with us anymore. The UT they remember in their pea brains was 3 AD's and 3 school Presidents ago. I really wish UT totally ran the Big 12...that way we not only don't get hosed by big 12 zebras, but maybe get an occasional holding call on blowU's O-line.

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread