Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

This week's meltdown, while great, will be child's play if the Pirate can pull a rabbit out of the hat this week.  They'd get destroyed the following week by Bama' and that team will quit.  O'Neal will throw a fit, Demas may very well hit the road, and all those OOS mercenaries will be looking for a one way ticket out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, kevwun said:

King has Case McCoy arm strength.  He's not a good qb either.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm late, so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else. The Aggies keep griping about abandoning their running game.

Spiller got 12 yards on the first play of the game. He then got 67 on the TD run. All else was largely futility. You do the math:

image.png.9081ec744714179188d7c0cc58e44ae4.png

Spiller on the day:

image.png.5495a00c9498652f05c1acfc7aae0e56.png

That'd be 10 rushes for 8 yards. 

Football geniuses, them Ags.

image.png

The best part about aggy right now is this only half of the roller coaster drop.

They’ve convinced themselves they can still run the ball and their struggles are only because of Calazada, except they were getting 0 push in the run game before King got hurt against Colorado and King threw 3 picks against Kent fucking State.

I can’t wait for them to expect it to all get better when King returns only for them to realize he sucks too and their OL is still dogshit. Their little pea brains will explode trying to rationalize all that with their $90 million guaranteed HC. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Loochie, we’d buttfuck this ag team by about 40.  And you know it.  

Tech would kick their ass.  Their offense is putrid and their defense is average.   Just be glad Jefferson got hurt or it would have been about 34 to 0.  

Ole Miss is lurking. Can’t duck them this year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Was Looch going with the margin of victory against LSU two years ago?

The game two years is ago is canceled out by the previous year's game versus LSU (the greatest game ever) stupid sip.

Although UT did not play LSU the previous year, aggy logic comes through time and time again.

The play calling complaint is just about always the sign of the true idiot.

They didn't have any plays that were working. As I showed above, their rushing game wasn't any better than their passing game outside of one play.

What play should have been called? The touchdown play!

What a bunch of morons.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, BurntUp said:

Fisher cucked the entire cult. It's incredible and it's all guaranteed. 

Wholly shit, as previously mentioned he threw Elko and the defense under the bus.  He's always talked fast, but after watching that, I'm forced to ask....is that mother fucker on meth?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Wholly shit, as previously mentioned he threw Elko and the defense under the bus.  He's always talked fast, but after watching that, I'm forced to ask....is that mother fucker on meth?

homer excited price is right GIF
This came to mind. If this football thing doesn’t work out, he’ll make a helluva an auctioneer. 

• Haha 1

"

And we didn't tackle well. They hit the big plays. I think they only had seven plays but 212 yards. Hit one 85-yarder for a touchdown. And had three scoring drives and got up 17-0 there.

Defense made one nice stop right before we had a two-minute drive on the fourth and 1 when it was right there at the thing. We gave them up..........

And then we punt and that's where I say we've got to -- defensively, even though we didn't give up a point defensively, we did a really good job in the second half, but we still gave up drives. And when we had them pinned back, second and 10, third and 10, we got them inside the 20, 25-yard line two or three time, we could have won some field position battles."

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

if the Pirate can pull a rabbit out of the hat this week.

Miss State had the #14 Defense per FEI (Arky was #35) going into Week 3 so it should be interesting.

then again Arky was also the #50 OFEI, but Miss State was #78

A&M is somewhere between 8 and 9.5 points favorites.

All fans get annoyed when their expectations for team performance go unmet, but nobody's quite as bipolar as the hive on the Brazos. These clowns actually think they matter, which is why I don't mind seeing them have sporadic "success." It just reignites their belief that they're a blueblood returning to their rightful place among the elite. How anyone could go that long without a title team and think they're just a committee decision away from ruling the universe is beyond me. Good bull. 

Edited by Gut Wagon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Complaining about arky fans "acting like they won the Super Bowl" after a regular season SEC win because aggy definitely never does that

Hide contents

FAN3WrgUYAAQqGa?format=jpg&name=mediumFAN3XFgVkAAg7KK?format=jpg&name=mediumFAN3XaSWYAIybHr?format=jpg&name=mediumFAN3XwrXMAMK26J?format=jpg&name=medium

Yes. The school who made commemorative cups should be mocking any other school for making stupid trinkets for winning one game. Fuck, at least Arky won multiple games for whatever they decide to make. 

• Haha 4

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread