Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

On 4/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, closetojumping said:

Anytime someone uses the term "let that sink in", I immediately know that person to be an absolute dumbass with zero self-awareness. I don't fucking need you to tell me to take my time thinking about a simple concept in order to grasp it. The fact that you felt the need to warn me and others that said simple concept took you a minute to grasp is merely a reflection on you as a mental dwarf. 

Yeah, let that sink in.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

In all honesty,  that is one of the creepiest looking kids I've ever seen in my life. 

Yep. Imagine trying to impress all the gals with, "I'm the starting quarterback for Texas A&M" and still not getting any takers.

CHIEF

• Haha 3

That fuckin idiot that tweeted about bama having 7 #1 classes needs to be drug out in his front yard and beat with a rubber hose. All those wins, all those nfl first round draft picks, sec championships, national titles…meanwhile aggy has none of that but that stupid bastard will pretend they are the same type of animal. Those fuckers live in an alternate reality that somehow coexists with ours and we have to suffer through their ignorant shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Alabama’s biggest weakness is Bill O’Brien. They should still finish ahead of aggy led by a Haynes King (if he plays and is stays upright) and/or a true freshman QB even with Bama fielding a “new team”.

very serious question here but who has a more modern offense? BOB or Jimbo?

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

Alabama’s biggest weakness is Bill O’Brien. They should still finish ahead of aggy led by a Haynes King (if he plays and is stays upright) and/or a true freshman QB even with Bama fielding a “new team”.

It'll be max Johnson. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

They honestly think that we are not going to actually join the SEC? Never change aggy. I think there is a high likelihood that Oklahoma is in pretty bad shape heading into the new conference, but if we get one or two more cycles to stock the trenches we are going to be just fine.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not impressed with Ewers.  Quick, somebody show this guy thae aggy QB stats from the spring game.

11054615.jpeg

Hardly a slam dunk that Worthy is a first rounder at this point in time, but I'm certain it wouldn't be lack of speed that would keep him from being one

• Hook 'Em 2

When it comes to tu, their posts are like a parrot contest.

Maybe now they can beat Kansas! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nowhere near the top of our board.

Much bigger fish out there.

And in the below, a whole treasure trove of parroted content!

image.png.f7bdb55ef1239408b20281c53f15048b.png

We have:

Toxic tu

tu will fail miserably in the SEC

And the bonus of the Aggies seeing themselves as part of a tight brotherhood of SEC teams as true to each other as Aggies can be. I wish we could have recordings of tailgate conversations between Aggies in their game overalls doing the Horns-down educating Hotty Toddy, Elephant, and Gatuh on how evil Texas is and how they must all pull together if they want to defeat the Great Satan University of Texas.

What the Aggies see:

spacer.png

What their SEC brothers see:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

On 4/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, closetojumping said:

Anytime someone uses the term "let that sink in", I immediately know that person to be an absolute dumbass with zero self-awareness. I don't fucking need you to tell me to take my time thinking about a simple concept in order to grasp it. The fact that you felt the need to warn me and others that said simple concept took you a minute to grasp is merely a reflection on you as a mental dwarf. 

Also, let me be clear…

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread