Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Funny how they are upset and use actual NIL dealings re:Bijan as examples of dirty play.  Yes, you dumbfucks, what Bijan is getting is actual NIL.  The fact they still don't know how this shit works is beyond amazing to me.  Burton should just @IRS, if he really wants to ruffle their feathers. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Funny how they are upset and use actual NIL dealings re:Bijan as examples of dirty play.  Yes, you dumbfucks, what Bijan is getting is actual NIL.  The fact they still don't know how this shit works is beyond amazing to me.  Burton should just @IRS, if he really wants to ruffle their feathers. 

Me thinks they doth protest too much. Any cursory investigation into the shit they are doing would end up with the entire AD getting fired. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

my same take. This just sums them up so well regarding nil

1776070135_164307526832082763673705308595791.jpg.874891f2c18d90b7577ef538c5d18d82.jpg

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Me thinks they doth protest too much. Any cursory investigation into the shit they are doing would end up with the entire AD getting fired. 

Promoted.  Promoted is the word you are looking for.  Seriously would lol myself to death if the IRS started poking around a bit.  But but but Walter Nolen said it wasn’t about the money!!!1!   Fucking idiots I sweatergawd. 

• Haha 1

You just rarely see such a shiningly clear example of projection.

image.png.9d593ea5eb8fef180ca42de4c018f6ba.png

I lifted this out way back at the beginning of LH Frenzy's postings wanting to be sure I had an example. Example after example followed. Mixed in were the usual profound misunderstanding of NIL, Liucci worship, and paranoid versions of past and present.

It's amazing that they think they're already there, right on the cusp of a "natty." They had a great recruiting class. Spectacular in fact.

It is the mark of the loser to take such pride in an off the field success and then to claim future glory before the passage of time snatches it away.

I can't find the old beer ad where local men's teams are playing. One team makes a good play to end the inning. The players pour out onto the field spraying beer on each other and the chipmunk mascot. In the dugout of the other team, the manager says, "It's only the first inning." Such are Aggies.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Anywhere I can read this Burton piece?  The aggy tears it is creating are delicious.

Here is the aggy piece

From Burton on IT 

if A&M can allegedly openly flaunt rules governing recruiting and fear no retribution, why can't other schools via a legalized method called NIL?

I could tie myself up in knots thinking about the problems here and not find many solutions. But it all starts when people don't play fair, when they make a mockery of existing rules.

A&M backers did that IMO. So blaming donors of other schools for pushing NIL to the gray area is only a natural result.

Will A&M ever get punished or investigated by the NCAA over any of this?

I don't know. I doubt it. The NCAA and its cohort seem to be too busy with true NIL issues caused by their own malfeasance instead of what appear to be nefarious ones dealing strictly with recruiting

• Hook 'Em 5

FYI I spoke with Bobby about tex ags and those maroon 247 losers and how they were bitching about his article. One word response, “good”…someone knows where the bodies are buried 

I'm kinda floored they're as pissed about this as they are.

Based on the texags screenshots above, I thought Bobby ran an in depth hit piece outlining exactly what they were doing and how it worked.

Then someone posted the "article" and it's a handful of sentences stating what everyone has known and many others have said directly or heavily implied for months.

Does aggy not understand that this is all common knowledge at this point and Bobby's article changes nothing about public perception of their class?

Maybe they just need a burnt orange villain to blame, as always.
  • Hook 'Em 3

aggy when their class is middling: "We need to man up and drop bags on these motherfuckers!"

aggy when the bags are dropped and they get a good class: "I'm so happy these young men chose our prestigious university, and any questions about their motivations are a sip conspiracy."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

On 5/11/2022 at 12:40 PM, RomaVicta said:

You just rarely see such a shiningly clear example of projection.

image.png.9d593ea5eb8fef180ca42de4c018f6ba.png

I lifted this out way back at the beginning of LH Frenzy's postings wanting to be sure I had an example. Example after example followed. Mixed in were the usual profound misunderstanding of NIL, Liucci worship, and paranoid versions of past and present.

It's amazing that they think they're already there, right on the cusp of a "natty." They had a great recruiting class. Spectacular in fact.

It is the mark of the loser to take such pride in an off the field success and then to claim future glory before the passage of time snatches it away.

I can't find the old beer ad where local men's teams are playing. One team makes a good play to end the inning. The players pour out onto the field spraying beer on each other and the chipmunk mascot. In the dugout of the other team, the manager says, "It's only the first inning." Such are Aggies.

This reads like poetry

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I’m sure Walter Nolan found winning A&M a championship more important than winning Tennessee it’s first in 25 years; Dindy and Stewart Florida’s first in 15 years; Lucas Arizona’s first ever; Overton, Johnson, Bouie, and Killebrew Ole Miss’s first ever (or TN); White Penn St.‘s first in 40 years. 

Yep, all those dudes were so enthralled with creating their A&M legacy that they chose to make their way to College Station over their closer universities. That must be it. 

In a way, kudos to Fisher. He knows that aggy will eat that shit up.

23 minutes ago, Scholz said:

At least we don't duck Kansas, aggy pussy. You're scared of Vandy and Incarnate Word.  And insist on playing high school teams every year OOC.

Also, you just know that guy's a fatass calling Burton fat.

David Sandhop, TexAgs Director of Recruiting (Grayson Reed on the left, Sandhop on the right)

0079907-dqbt-1280x720.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, LOHorn said:

I’m sure Walter Nolan found winning A&M a championship more important than winning Tennessee it’s first in 25 years; Dindy and Stewart Florida’s first in 15 years; Lucas Arizona’s first ever; Overton, Johnson, Bouie, and Killebrew Ole Miss’s first ever (or TN); White Penn St.‘s first in 40 years. 

Yep, all those dudes were so enthralled with creating their A&M legacy that they chose to make their way to College Station over their closer universities. That must be it. 

In a way, kudos to Fisher. He knows that aggy will eat that shit up.

As though all those players have been following A&M over the years, like the rest of the nation, confused over whether to fear the sleeping giant or to pull for the triumph of good over evil. Those Tennessee player used to talk way into the night about being lucky enough to go to school in College Station and remove the sleep from the giant's eyes. And all the whooping! They love all the whooping!

0079907-dqbt-1280x720.jpg

Before introducing this fine young man, I have two announcements to make.

First, I can wear the same size jeans I wore when I was a first string player on my high school football team that tied for second in district  twice.  Second, I haven't felt my legs in 26 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

these fucks are intolerably dense. Just admit it already. Most people aren't even upset that they went aggressive as hell with bags for recruits. It's just annoying that they want to claim this recruting championship is because of the shitty town of college station or the staff of a 4 loss team that had to forfeit a bowl game because of depth in the HC's 4th year.  Just say we followed the rules (they didn't) and we're excited for the upcoming season.  Instead these butthurt assclowns harp on some misguided fantasy that everyone loves them. 

Edited by Enchubben
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

"these fucks are intolerably dense. Just admit it already. Most people aren't even upset that they went aggressive as hell with bags for recruits. It's just annoying that they want to claim this recruting championship is because of the shitty town of college station or the staff of a 4 loss team that had to forfeit a bowl game because of depth in the HC's 4th year.  Just say we followed the rules (they didn't) and we're excited for the upcoming season.  Instead these butthurt assclowns harp on some misguided fantasy that everyone loves them. "

Alot of $EC Teams are pissed at dumbo and his antics. Next season gonna be fun to watch.

Barrett Sallee on Jimbo Fisher (on Finebaum😞 “I don’t think Texas A&M is going to be a national championship caliber team. I think Jimbo right now you look at his record and it’s very Kevin Sumlin-ish. He’s had one good year, but that was the Covid year and I’ve said consistently that you don’t take anything positive or negative out of the Covid year because it was so bizarre. Aside from that he’s basically Kevin Sumlin. Granted the recruiting classes have been great, especially this one, but you put a new quarterback in a situation where he has to run a Jimbo Fisher offense which is generally regarded as the most complicated and demanding offense in the SEC from a quarterback perspective… I just don’t see that happening.

“I think some of the hype is a little unfair to Jimbo because it feels like it’s cranked up to overdrive because of the best recruiting class of all time. A lot of those dudes aren’t going to play, but that coupled with the success they had two years ago and the win over Alabama last year sort of has people intoxicated with Texas A&M this offseason. I just don’t see it. To me, my opinion on Jimbo Fisher has changed. I used to think he was an elite coach who won a national championship with a great player in Jameis Winston. Now I think he’s a really darn good coach who won a national championship because of Jameis Winston which is a big difference between when he got the job at Texas A&M and now.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread