Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

5 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Well, this thread has slowed right down. Here's hoping it has reason to get lively again soon. 

Gut, they will be playing for the first time this year on the opposing team's field. I have no idea how tough Missouri's home crowd will be but it will be different that having 90k aggys screaming for you. And I have to believe that the crowds at Ole Miss and LSU will cause problems that this team hasn't faced yet this year.

• Hook 'Em 2

Unsure where to post this but wanted to share this photo of aggy Bryce Foster and family after their huge win in Mizzou this weekend. That’s his impressive father on the right. To show some kids are never given a real shot at life. Rent free.

image.thumb.jpeg.6e96f25e7eca25b243beb4e5d935ba68.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

Unsure where to post this but wanted to share this photo of aggy Bryce Foster and family after their huge win in Mizzou this weekend. That’s his impressive father on the right. To show some kids are never given a real shot at life. Rent free.

Bryce also with the horns down. Or maybe it was an "M" for Mizzou.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

My favorite part of the pic is how he sits down next to his son, so it isn't so obvious that he doesn't measure up. Now THAT's redass.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

His mom is a Qanon psycho.    I'm surprised she isn't facing charges from Jan 6th.    

10 hours ago, Scholz said:

I haven’t seen a gut like that since right before John Hurt’s blew up in Alien 

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, Scholz said:

That is one messed up looking family.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread