Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

The most telling premise of all of the aggy wailing and moaning is how this move by Texas dashed all of their advantages...   This ignores the fact that they've played 9 seasons in the SEC and haven't won a division title since 2010( co-champ with OU) or a Conference Title since 1998.

This was their year...LOL.

I know they've recruited well, but why do they insist 2022 will be better than this year?  Outside of Jaylon Jones, they could possibly lose every starter on defense.  Spiller and Wydermyer will leave early and probably will replace both OT's in Green and Tennessee transfer.  I think this will be the year Elko finally bolts as well.

28 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I know they've recruited well, but why do they insist 2022 will be better than this year?  Outside of Jaylon Jones, they could possibly lose every starter on defense.  Spiller and Wydermyer will leave early and probably will replace both OT's in Green and Tennessee transfer.  I think this will be the year Elko finally bolts as well.

If Texas goes to the SEC starting in the fall of next year...

WHICH TEXAS SEC SCHOOL... do you think will pull in more plug-and-play transfers in the first half of 2022?

For every cornerback we miss out on in the class of 2022, we will add a 20-22 year-old who will be immediately ready to fight for playing time.

aggies are regarded.

3 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

On a positive note for the fightin farmers, at least their school song will finally make sense again, once we join the SEC :)

Can we remove "and it's goodbye to A&M" from "Texas Fight"?

It's bad enough that we have to play them again, I just don't want to be reminded of them when we're playing other schools.

• Hook 'Em 3

Even with a 10 year head start, Texas will have won as many games in Atlanta as aggy has in 2022. On the other hand, aggy should be dancing in the streets, with Alabama and Auburn likely moving to the East, they should have an easier path to Atlanta. Missouri should be pumped too, there forthcoming move to the West will also mean they can realistically recruit Texas again.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Christ. They're FUCKING CRAZY!

But they have some really good points.  

They should ABSOLUTELY pay jimbo ALL THE MONEY.  Guaranteed of course.   They should just go ahead and go $20M a year, extend it by another 10 years without buyout.  Be proactive aggy, your 7:5/10yr contract is starting to look like chump change now that it’s a few years in.  

in fact, they should just give him all the money up front, I guarantee he’s an aggy for life until ogre gets fired.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, texifornia said:

E7OU4rhX0AI200m?format=jpg&name=mediumE7OU5CCXIAMxyWL?format=jpg&name=mediumE7OU5kcWUAU4cxy?format=jpg&name=mediumE7OU6ACWUAMNo3u?format=jpg&name=medium

I LOVE that they're already imagining enemies in other schools that had little or nothing to do with anything. "Arkansas is out to get us! And Ole Miss is like the tu of Mississippi! There's a sip boogie man in every shadow!" Yeah, they're completely rational and not at all afraid. 

Watching aggy descend even further into QAnon-level paranoia than usual has been an absolute treat. Thank you, texfornia and LHF - you're doing God's work. .

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

No it's a full on existential crisis for them.  Their carefully constructed reality has come crashing down this past week.

It's kind of merciful, really. Full on aggy delusion is the only thing that keeps them from realizing that there's no bottom floor in hell. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ousux said:

Absolutely beautiful how aggy has gone past simply being aggy to full Qanon now...the theories are priceless. 10 years rent free, all utilities paid, 24/7 access to the clubhouse and weight room.

they've always been batshit crazy and delusional...those are their two biggest turditions. 

If they're pulling for Sark to go off the wagon, can the official return of bonfire be far behind? Although I'm sure a fair percentage of aggy underclassmen are old enough to recall the tragic collapse 22 years ago,  I wouldn't be shocked if they brought it back. 

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I appreciate all of the aggie stuff, but do we have any new stuff from Baylor, TCU, Nebraska, etc.? I am not the guy for posting screenshots or I'd post the Tech stuff, because it is great. There has to be insane shit happening on various other boards too.

@Longhornfrenzy occasionally posts Okie Lite, TCU and Baylor stuff but not that often - seems like a ripe time for a sweep of those boards.

This may already be posted but it’s too funny not to be reposted 
I've seen it linked somewhere here before, but too good to not share everywhere and often..almost as good as the aggy corp turd/smu cheerleader edit.

aggy mod (Fat Hamm) addition 

It's too early to say what the SEC expansion stuff has had regarding an impact on recruiting. By the time you get to 2024, it'll kick in and perhaps sooner. Look, I was taken aback by some of the fanbase's response in response to this move by the SEC. I get that it pissed a lot of people off, but the SEC is not the only thing A&M had to sell. To say that is so shortsighted and ignorant to what's happening across the street.

Jimbo Fisher has done such a great job of eliminating BAS from the fanbase. One negative thing happens, and it's back. If you read our message board, some were saying we'd never get another player. Fisher signed top-five classes over and over at Florida State with Florida and Miami in the state. Mike Elko had no trouble getting players at Notre Dame.

Having the SEC was an advantage, but now you'll go head to head with Steve Sarkisian and Lincoln Riley, and you're concerned? No. A&M has a ten-year head start and knows the lay of the land because it's different in this league. They've recruited against Alabama and LSU. So why are you worried about Texas and Oklahoma?

A&M has dealt with Texas their entire existence. We know how the narrative gets spun. So why are you letting it affect you? It reached a point where I was putting out our content and not even reading our message boards

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I appreciate all of the aggie stuff, but do we have any new stuff from Baylor, TCU, Nebraska, etc.? I am not the guy for posting screenshots or I'd post the Tech stuff, because it is great. There has to be insane shit happening on various other boards too.

Our boards( TTU) are crazier than usual.  No fucking doubt.

The legal retribution threats  and whining about getting used/ abused by UT actually piss me off.  Have a little dignity for crisakes...

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Fucking texags, man, I just don't get it.  They'll let you say the most vile, hateful, racist shit, but instead of "pussy" it's "pu**y".  Like using a profane word is worse than wishing an recovering alcoholic relapses.  

I was in the car with my kids the other day (10, 9 & 6) and they were being awful to each other and saying nasty stuff. I told them to watch their mouths and their immediate response was "we aren't cussing". I told them I would much rather hear them say fuck, shit, son of a bitch or cunt (then they asked me what that was- so maybe I should have left that out) then hear them tell each other that they hate each other.  
Words are words man- it's crazy that we have put some of them out of bounds to the point where it's more unacceptable to use them than it is to convey absolutely despicable thoughts with words that aren't considered taboo.

It's no great shock that the collective dipshit that is aggy doesn't get this.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread