TEXAS AND OU TO SEC IN MS PAINT*

THUJONE

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Imma hafta take some nitro pills... hahahahahahahahahah...

280656F2-F6C2-473A-8CFC-460718DCBD79.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bevoball said:

I was laughing for almost five minutes straight when I got to to UT and ousux saying what's up. The giant dick in the visor killed me.

Yep.  This. 100%.

I can't stop laughing. 

7 hours ago, THUJONE said:

*I have returned from my slumber. And before anyone says shit about the fact that I have obviously moved on from my original medium, just know that if I had to finger bang a touch pad one more time, I was never doing this again. So with that said, enjoy the show, you degenerates.

IMG_0151.JPG.096276369ec68989f38efe578409a77e.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG.a1207c4bf7194858cf4da1d76ed34b5e.JPG

The sketch of Baylor, feels like 2010 again, (it's funny) while I don't think I am legally allowed to laugh at the visor character..! 😋

I was laughing for almost five minutes straight when I got to to UT and ousux saying what's up. The giant dick in the visor killed me.

I am sick right now and that one sent me into a laughing coughing fit. I figured it would be OK to die in that moment.
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

IMG_0122.JPG.39747e4dbd896d47017f77bbc96d8ccd.JPG.9a4d7b9687773a844f2fea5616265c6d.JPG

Wait--why did Clem have a fleshlight out in the field while he was fucking the sheep?  And when did Clem go back to get the fleshlight that he had dropped in the sheep paddock to put it on his dick?

And why did the Tennessee dog change sweaters mid-meeting?

Realignment raises so many questions.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Wait--why did Clem have a fleshlight out in the field while he was fucking the sheep?  And when did Clem go back to get the fleshlight that he had dropped in the sheep paddock to put it on his dick?

The fleshlight thing confounded me as well.  At first glance I assumed it was a Yeti.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

In the previous image, backstabbing was mentioned. This brings out the festive in the Vols. Fat Phil first backstabbed Johnny Majors to get the head coaching job. Fast fwd a couple of decades and he then backstabbed the UTn AD to become their AD. Nothing says festive to a puke inside a pumpkin orange fan like checkerboard.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

C'mon man, you think Clem only has one fleshlight?

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I love the Baylor Bear spouting off about permission, cops and protection. Nice rape undertones. 

Yes.

I'm really hoping for a sequel to this as realignment continues to shake out with us Big 12 leftovers. I need MOAR Baylor Bear rantings/tears.

Wonderful job as always [mention=5440]thujone[/mention]. The penis visor is a masterful touch.

IMG_0155.JPG.70b978a7a07f02bc612555b5b3840bf6.JPG
This one made me laugh the most. They really are trying to pretend that they are okay with it. They are probably the ones who leaked the story to begin with. 
I'm sure it's mentioned in the aggy thread, but Ed "Kiss-Ass" Clements said on the Horn (104.9) that it's been hush-hush for 6 months. Then someone in the SEC admin offices (read "good Ag") called John Sharp and told him what was up. Sharp immediately called a pet reporter at the Houston Chronicle who "broke" the story.