Better Call (an ambulance for) Saul

Prepuce of Doom

5 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Cranston tweeted about it and is asking for people to send prayers and good thoughts. 
No details about his condition.

This isn't good.

That’s my fear. Lots of tweets from people who worked with him and work with him asking for prayers and thought. Zero news from his publicist. Nothing for essentially 14 or so plus hours. This sucks. I don’t think people know just how talented of a guy he is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

He's a spry 58 who has lived a full and rich life.  Seems like he takes care of himself.  I really hope he's okay.  From Mr. Show to "Melvin Goes to Dinner" to BB/BCS, he has such a wonderful breadth of creativity.  Hate to ask this because I don't watch his show, but that other show he was doing on streaming...did that have any dangerous elements to it like dramatic weight loss/weight gain, stunts, etc?  It's none of our business what his health situation is, just curiously hoping he bounces back.  

He seemed in reasonably good shape for his age in Nobody. I'm sure he went through a fine tooth physical for insurance that would have found something lying in wait. I fear it's something like an aneurysm that is near impossible to predict. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s my fear. Lots of tweets from people who worked with him and work with him asking for prayers and thought. Zero news from his publicist. Nothing for essentially 14 or so plus hours. This sucks. I don’t think people know just how talented of a guy he is. 

Mr. Show was fucking brilliant. Like holy fuck that show was hilarious. Hope he’s alright. Like you said, he’s pretty fucking talented and hilarious 

• Hook 'Em 2

I keep refreshing to see if there is any new news…some of the comments by his closest friends/co-workers…ugghh

Cross, 57, who worked with Odenkirk on their ’90s HBO series “Mr. Show with Bob and David,” tweeted, “I will share what I know when I can but Bob is one of the strongest people I know both physically and spiritually. He WILL get through this.”

• 1 month later...

was just coming to post...so glad he was able to get to a hospital quickly and we didn't lose him!

he's pretty thin, must be genes? 

always seems to be male celebrities this happens to (Gandolfini, Candy,etc)... you don't really hear of female celebrities having straight up heart attacks, even the heavier ones like Kathy Bates or McCarthy. i guess men really are more prone to heart attacks?

anyway...good for Bob, glad this story has a happy ending!