Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

If I had to guess the Subway stuff was just a mistake in subway assuming he was a Texas commit (silent or otherwise) because of the tweet of him in a uniform.  Doesn’t hurt that it got Aggy panties in a twist.

Comparing the Aggy tweet to the Texas one congratulating him is funny though.

Aggy offer out to WR Kalani Norris - Miami Columbus

https://247sports.com/Player/Kalani-Norris-45573010

He's a guy that EJ reported Texas has interest in 

Texas is obviously recruiting Florida hard this cycle, and another prospect to know in the Sunshine State is Miami Columbus (Fla.) wide receiver Kalani Norris. The three-star prospect plans to visit Texas at some point this summer. He currently holds offers from Georgia, Louisville, Missouri, Tennessee, Utah and others.

Looks like Aggy's replacement for Gunnell will continue after a swing and a miss. They made the top 7 for recently offered 4* QB  Ryan Hilinski (little bro of the WSU QB that committed suicide) but it appears that Ryan is committing to Muschamp/SCAR today. 

Like how the aggy questions the QB committing after only visiting SC out of his Top 7. As if their own best commits aren't guys who committed without visiting anywhere and now have to decide between a decommit just to visit elsewhere or being a pussy to Jimbo's cuck-induced coercion.

I guess the 12th Man Ministry of Information pushed out the new agenda because Hamm Lite just posted a piece as well, to tail on that Gabe Bock shit... 

With the exception of a pair of early enrollees from the class of 2018, no players on the Texas A&M team this spring signed up to play for head coach Jimbo Fisher. They were all recruited by Kevin Sumlin and expected he would be their coach throughout their careers.

That did not happen, though, as Sumlin was let go after this past season and the Aggies lured Fisher, who is one of only four active FBS coaches with a national title, from Florida State. It was a bit of an adjustment at first.

“Starting off, it was kind of dicey,” running back Trayveon Williams told 12thManTV in the latest episode of 'The Beat.' “Everybody didn't know what to expect with the coaching change. But I feel like everybody took it by storm and really adjusted day by day.”

Quarterback Nick Starkel saw the team rally around the new regime.

“I think it's a testament to this team, how we reacted to it, to this change,” he said. “We reacted positively to it. We've had open arms, open minds about all this stuff. You didn't see a bunch of people transferring out of here. Everyone stayed in. They said, 'We're true to A&M. We're going to stay here and be loyal and we're going to fight for whoever's our coach.”

With spring ball a little over halfway completed, the team has noticed some changes.

“We're already probably above 100-something plays, in six days,” wide receiver Camron Buckley said. “I feel like the amount we're practicing, the time, the effort we're putting in is incredible.”

“One big thing is we practice two fields the same practice, so it's more reps,” fellow receiver Jhamon Ausbonstated. “That makes the practice a lot harder. But it teaches you how to go longer, push your body past that point you know you can do.”

There is also a consensus that Fisher is a tough, no-nonsense coach.

“There's a completely different vibe,” Williams said. “Now it's no music. It's more focusing on what you're doing, what your assignment is and how you can get better.”

Starkel says things are more intense but he understands why.

“He's out there testing us every play,” the quarterback said of Fisher. “No matter if you do it right or wrong, the question he asks a thousand times...is, 'Why?' He wants to know why you made a bad decision or why you made a good decision. If you can't answer those questions, you can't eliminate the mistakes and you can't repeat the successes that you had.”

"Oh, he's tough," Buckley said with a smile. "He likes that."

“Very tough, very tough,” veteran defensive tackle Kingsley KeKe echoed. “He's going to get the best out of you. Practices are going to be some days where he's like really on you. You've just got to find a way to dig in and bring it all out of you.”

Linebacker Tyrel Dodson has seen the team become more physical.

“Physical football is, play after play, being consistent and being tough,” he said. “Helmet on helmet, hands on hands - that's what physical football means to me.”

While many may not expect much from the Aggie team this year, that is certainly not the case with the players.

“SEC champs, first and foremost. Then, national champs,” Starkel said. “That's our goals. We don't want to settle for anything less than that.”

Williams says the same thing.

“We want to achieve the national championship,” the running back said. “We want to win the SEC. We want to achieve the highest goal there is [and] we want to build men as we’re doing it.”

Ausbon, who is entering his sophomore season, has a lot of confidence as well.

“We're not taking any steps back,” he said. “We're only going forward. We have all the tools we need. We have the players, the physical part of it, the toughness, we give great effort. I don't think anything else is needed. We have the tools put in place and we're going to do it this year.”

KeKe is a leader of the team and an anchor of the defense and says the entire program is on board.

“It's not about coach Fisher; it's about us as a team,” he said. “If we want to win, we're going to have to want it. It's based on us. We'll just have to go in and have that mindset that we're not trying to get beat anymore and we're trying to set the standard and be a new team.”

I haven't looked to see if the manziel thread made it to the new football board, but this deserves to be shared with a wider audience.

Quarterback Johnny Manziel, a failed first-round pick of the Browns in 2014, is now blaming the Browns for not realizing that they were drafting a guy who prefers to wing it.

“If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn’t a guy who came in every day and watched film,” Manziel said in a visit to The Dan Patrick Show. “I wasn’t a guy who really knew the X’s and O’s of football.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/04/manziel-blames-browns-for-not-realizing-that-he-may-be-lazy/

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Is it true that Candi’s bulls made Jimbo sit in the corner and watch?

That’s the word. And that they made him chant “I’m a wee little hobbit and I can’t please my wife.” I also heard they made jimbo wear Candi’s panties, and that Candi gave her bull the key to jimbo’s cock cage. Some believe the poor guy’s junk is still locked up to this day, suffering of course from penile atrophy 

I guess the 12th Man Ministry of Information pushed out the new agenda because Hamm Lite just posted a piece as well, to tail on that Gabe Bock shit... 

With the exception of a pair of early enrollees from the class of 2018, no players on the Texas A&M team this spring signed up to play for head coach Jimbo Fisher. They were all recruited by Kevin Sumlin and expected he would be their coach throughout their careers.

That did not happen, though, as Sumlin was let go after this past season and the Aggies lured Fisher, who is one of only 27 guys to have fucked his wife while they were married, from Florida State.

1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

The Green update gruntles me. Between Hamm and CTJ the tide may actually be turning.

Have we ever seen Hamm and CTJ in the same place?

I actually have a friend who is friends with the guy. He defends Hamm regularly and I just laugh. Hamm is full aggie and can't help himself, but have no doubt that that toilet smurf knows his audience in an almost savant-level manner. Perhaps, an idiot savant-level?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I actually have a friend who is friends with the guy. He defends Hamm regularly and I just laugh. Hamm is full aggie and can't help himself, but have no doubt that that toilet smurf knows his audience in an almost savant-level manner. Perhaps, an idiot savant-level?

I'm told Hamm's a really good dancer and that just from a glance could tell you the number of logs on any Bonfire.