Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

They really captured the essence of the Warsaw ghetto, circa WWII. 

they almost have a decent looking edit there...almost... they lack, however, attention to detail. like, why does Gbenda have the cheap photoshop halo around him? so close aggy.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I actually have a friend who is friends with the guy. He defends Hamm regularly and I just laugh. Hamm is full aggie and can't help himself, but have no doubt that that toilet smurf knows his audience in an almost savant-level manner. Perhaps, an idiot savant-level?

He and Luicci are making money off of rubes.  Good job if you can get it

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

He and Luicci are making money off of rubes.  Good job if you can get it

"No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."   

------ H.L. Mencken

• Like 1

I actually have a friend who is friends with the guy. He defends Hamm regularly and I just laugh. Hamm is full aggie and can't help himself, but have no doubt that that toilet smurf knows his audience in an almost savant-level manner. Perhaps, an idiot savant-level?

What does he defend? His accuracy? His aggy-ness? His writing skills?

Or just a defense in “he’s a good guy” sense.

4 hours ago, Post Oak said:

The Green update gruntles me. Between Hamm and CTJ the tide may actually be turning.

Have we ever seen Hamm and CTJ in the same place?

When you remove the Hamm advantage, Texas has taken a slight lead with Shepherd and Green, while we are way out in front with Bragg.

57 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

"No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."   

------ H.L. Mencken

Blazingsaddlesyouknowmorons.gif

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

What does he defend? His accuracy? His aggy-ness? His writing skills?

Or just a defense in “he’s a good guy” sense.

He basically claims that Hamm knows what he's doing and he's not the rube we all think he is. I remain dismissive of that as an absolute, but it's clear Hamm understands what he's doing in many ways. 

More extreme than this is that Liucci is apparently very lucid about his aggieness when he's comparing notes and tries to deflect a bias. The problem for both of these guys, IMO, is that it is clear they're both fanboys and they can't help themselves. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He basically claims that Hamm knows what he's doing and he's not the rube we all think he is. I remain dismissive of that as an absolute, but it's clear Hamm understands what he's doing in many ways. 

More extreme than this is that Liucci is apparently very lucid about his aggieness when he's comparing notes and tries to deflect a bias. The problem for both of these guys, IMO, is that it is clear they're both fanboys and they can't help themselves. 

I've had an off-the-record conversation with Hamm where he basically admits as much.  "The goal is to sell subscriptions to Aggies, not Longhorns" I believe was the quote he used.  That being said, I think he suffers from the same aggy illness that befalls most of his subscribers and quite enjoys being able to let his freak flag fly on his site.

With the Looch open secret getting exposed, and new information on Hamm coming to light, what are we to assume about Daddy98?: 

A) It's all an act to get likes from GigEm247 subscribers. 

B) He's a masterful sip troll. 

C) He's constantly wasted. 

D) He's a red ass who never quite left Fish Camp. 

E) C & D

2 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

I wouldn't believe Daddy98 was a real person, but his insurance salesman signature confirm he is. 

How can you not? He's not that far off from most aggys I know when they start to talk football. Add the confidence that comes from posting on a message board, and he's pretty much exactly how I would imagine most of my friends as posters on an aggy board.

Just now, UT Lawnghorn said:

How can you not? He's not that far off from most aggys I know when they start to talk football. Add the confidence that comes from posting on a message board, and he's pretty much exactly how I would imagine most of my friends as posters on an aggy board.

Guess most of my friends aren't aggys like yours, so I defer to your expertise. 

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Wasn't Daddy98 the one that started the whole Uncle Red thing from an OV a few years back when a recruit, ( think it was Mark Jackson Jr. ) mistook somebody as Uncle Red and has been running with it ever since?

Yep. I think it was Mike Perrin that spoke to the recruits, as the interim AD at the time, that was "Red". 

Daddy is a fucking treasure, the personification of DelusionalRedAssAg. 

6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I thought the story went that the staff took Jackson to see the benefits of the McCombs school, but Daddy98 took that to mean Jackson was actually visiting Red. 

Nah. It was something along the lines of what golfclap and Elmer Fudd said. it was either Perrin or the Dean of the McCombs business school (Can't remember which) and Jackson, in a 247 interview, said Red McCombs spoke with the recruits on their OV. Ever since then Daddy98 and his army of intellectual midgets have run with the idea that McCombs buys all of our recruits.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, closetojumping said:

tumblr_ok6216yL8l1rzbj5mo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gabe Brock:

In other news, and you will notice this point of emphasis this year, but man, coach really coaches and never misses a detail. They were practicing situational football, and the 1st team O was going against the scout team D. Nick threw his third interception in the 20 minutes I was able to watch, but this one didn't appear to be his fault as it glanced off Daylon Mack's helmet. Man, coach was really teaching Nick about his chin level and not crossing his eyes, and it is a good thing coach coaches fast, because at the same time, Koda Martin  collapsed on the field. Now under the old regime, he would have been there a while or at least until the next song changed, but the attention to detail of coach noticed this before the next play, and saved his life. 

In all seriousness, good luck to the kid. Heat stroke is brutal and tough to fully recover from. 

Edited by Lobwedgephil
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Gabe Brock:

In other news, and you will notice this point of emphasis this year, but man, coach really coaches and never misses a detail. They were practicing situational football, and the 1st team O was going against the scout team D. Nick threw his third interception in the 20 minutes I was able to watch, but this one didn't appear to be his fault as it glanced off Daylon Mack's helmet. Man, coach was really teaching Nick about his chin level and not crossing his eyes, and it is a good thing coach coaches fast, because at the same time, Koda Martin  collapsed on the field. Now under the old regime, he would have been there a while or at least until the next song changed, but the attention to detail of coach noticed this before the next play, and saved his life. 

In all seriousness, good luck to the kid. Heat stroke is brutal and tough to fully recover from. 

Guessing they don't have a pee chart on the wall

images

Edited by utfan87
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Gabe Brock:

Sounds like rhabdo. Kid is lucky. 106 is no bullshit. 

17 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Tony needs some/more coffee this morning so he can discern the parody part from the real part.

Posting on Surly requires a fine balance between sufficient caffeine and not excessive alcohol. 

On another note, has there been a danger snax sighting?

13 hours ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Nah. It was something along the lines of what golfclap and Elmer Fudd said. it was either Perrin or the Dean of the McCombs business school (Can't remember which) and Jackson, in a 247 interview, said Red McCombs spoke with the recruits on their OV. Ever since then Daddy98 and his army of intellectual midgets have run with the idea that McCombs buys all of our recruits.

If the story hadn’t evolved to focus on Red, it eventually would have become about someone else. In the land of toy soldiers, there must always be a fort to attack.  

6 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Gabe Brock:

Way to bury the headline there Gabe. 

Nick Starkel threw an interception during practice and..... the starting LT almost died. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

And I thought all the Jerry Schmidt is going to kill someone some day talk was just internet hyperbole. 

That Jerry dude is so perfect for aggy.  I can remember him on the sidelines screaming at the other teams players when they were close to the OU sucks  sidelines.  At times almost to the point of chest bumping them and what looked like he was about to get flagged.  Then he would quietly disapper behind players.  Just a perfect aggy.

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Way to bury the headline there Gabe. 

Nick Starkel threw an interception during practice and..... the starting LT almost died. 

I could be wrong, but I think everything in that post besides the Koda Martin news was parody.