Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

57 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

If the story hadn’t evolved to focus on Red, it eventually would have become about someone else. In the land of toy soldiers, there must always be a fort to attack.  

yeah, their default whenever they would lose out on a recruit was to claim we cheat, which is ironic considering the only post-WW2 modicum of success their program has ever experienced was when they were cheating their assess off, but the personification of Uncle Red as the one who does the paying really just makes it more entertaining to read.

Feel bad for the kid, hopefully he recovers.  Losing Koda Martin in season or for the season for this or a followup injury would be such a huge huge hit for probably the only halfway decent position group on that team.

Wonder if we hear much more shit talking about Herman's emphasis on hydration and the pee chart now? In the same week as one of the most influential trainers in Houston gushes about our strength and conditioning coach and his results, aggy's coach almost kills their starting LT.

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Feel bad for the kid, hopefully he recovers.  Losing Koda Martin in season or for the season for this or a followup injury would be such a huge huge hit for probably the only halfway decent position group on that team.

Wonder if we hear much more shit talking about Herman's emphasis on hydration and the pee chart now? In the same week as one of the most influential trainers in Houston gushes about our strength and conditioning coach and his results, aggy's coach almost kills their starting LT.

I think Koda had already been moved to backup before this happened, but yes, this would be a big blow to their depth 

19 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

And that same trainer is bringing Javonne Shepherd to visit Texas this weekend.  I hope they negative recruiting the fuck out of this since Jimbo has been spewing lies about locker room turmoil and other shit.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

I could be wrong, but I think everything in that post besides the Koda Martin news was parody.

I legitimately double-checked on my phone to see if the poster was rickyspub.  Are they really claiming that seeing your LT collapse on the field is considered attention to detail? Wouldn't attention to detail be to properly hydrate your players and see to their safety so they never get to that point? JFC aggy.

4 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

I legitimately double-checked on my phone to see if the poster was rickyspub.  Are they really claiming that seeing your LT collapse on the field is considered attention to detail? Wouldn't attention to detail be to properly hydrate your players and see to their safety so they never get to that point? JFC aggy.

No, I would have fucked it up by saying that Jimbo coaches so hard that his current girlfriend was found getting "serviced" by a hunk on the meat judging team.

3 picks in 20 minutes...against the scout team D, which now Daylon Mack is apparently a member of.  But it wasn't his fault because it hit 6ft 1in Daylon in the helmet.  But the point of all of that was to point out Jimbo's attention to detail because Starkel's chin was in the wrong position and he noticed a 300+lb offensive lineman fucking collapsed and almost died on the field?  He sounds like a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Jesus fucking Christ.

9 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Nick threw his third interception in the 20 minutes I was able to watch, but this one didn't appear to be his fault as it glanced off Daylon Mack's helmet.

I'm thinking more than one person needs to step up their parody game. This was pretty funny...one of the INT's wasn't the QB's fault because his pass hit the 5 foot 2 rotund DL fidget's helmet...lol.  Lobwedgephil strikes.

Daylon  has lost seven pounds and was working at safety to add some depth and speed at that position you durn sips!  Jimbo's attention to detail is strong and he wants the right fits at each spot on the field.    He knows a fast 5'10" roundturd like Daylon is an upgrade for the defensive backfield and he was only going to see a few snaps per game on the DL.   Daylon got his head around and made a play on the ball.  

Sumlin was the Cobra because that's what he drank.

"Ass My Dude" won't just get killed by Clemson. He'll get killed by every P5 team on the schedule.

Not surprised about the heat stroke. C'mon now, don't you know it's 30 degrees hotter on an $-E-C playing field? It's to be expected!

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How does one get a heat stroke in the first week of April? Excessive Dehydration due to overtraining? 

He may have an underlying medical condition that made him susceptible to it. We had a few guys in the military with sickle cell trait (not saying he has that, just an example) that ended up with severe heat stroke despite never having had any apparent prior issues exercising, running, etc.

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Way to bury the headline there Gabe. 

Nick Starkel threw an interception during practice and..... the starting LT almost died. 

Jimbo heroically coaches fast.

You! Keep your chin up and don't cross your eyes! You! Don't just lie there dying, hit the ice bath! Daylon, excellent helmet technique!

Get that cat out of here! Forceps! Next play! Stat!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

He may have an underlying medical condition that made him susceptible to it. We had a few guys in the military with sickle cell trait (not saying he has that, just an example) that ended up with severe heat stroke despite never having had any apparent prior issues exercising, running, etc.

It is pretty safe to rule out sickle cell.

0035331-moke-1280x720.jpg

• Like 1

Now under the old regime, he would have been there a while or at least until the next song changed, but the attention to detail of coach noticed this before the next play, and saved his life. 

Is he claiming that Sumlin would just just left him passed out on the field?

7 hours ago, Big D said:

That Jerry dude is so perfect for aggy.  I can remember him on the sidelines screaming at the other teams players when they were close to the OU sucks  sidelines.  At times almost to the point of chest bumping them and what looked like he was about to get flagged.  Then he would quietly disapper behind players.  Just a perfect aggy.

His sideline antics, making players eat puke & rumors about liking boys. Perfect for aggy is right.

He knows how to win the national championship. He recruits nationally and finds the best 4- and 5-star players. He coaches fast. His quarterbacks learn how to handoff the football and not cross their eyes.

Power moves will pick the Texas class clean before it's all over. It would have happened this past season if not for the early signing date.

tumblr_lz1a99qC7C1qemz6qo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Kid was dehydrated. I know we make fun of Herman for the water bottle shit, but apparently it's very important.

Getting dehydrated during a practice in the 70s is weird. Either he went hard the night before, he has an underlying health problem, or they practice like the junction boys