The Cloak Room is not so bad.

mchookem

On 2/18/2024 at 8:09 AM, slorch said:

Well 'Slorch'd' just means you dared reply to the cabal with a dissenting opinion, while the cabal insists it does not exist within its own self-anointed objectivity.  Hell, here lately, it just means you might have replied at all in their playground, even with a post that most of them agree with.  Abortion thread, I'm looking at you.  I call out an idiot politician for being wildly inconsistent and most of the posters get it.  The illiterate one just saw my name and did their usual seizure though.

Actually, you called someone unhinged, but you confused the person reporting it and the politician.  THAT is what you got called out for.  Then you fucked off here to bitch about it.  Slorch’d.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 2/18/2024 at 8:09 AM, slorch said:

Well 'Slorch'd' just means you dared reply to the cabal with a dissenting opinion, while the cabal insists it does not exist within its own self-anointed objectivity.  Hell, here lately, it just means you might have replied at all in their playground, even with a post that most of them agree with.  Abortion thread, I'm looking at you.  I call out an idiot politician for being wildly inconsistent and most of the posters get it.  The illiterate one just saw my name and did their usual seizure though.

Slorch’d!

• Haha 4

On 2/18/2024 at 7:09 AM, slorch said:

don't sell yourself short, you're more than capable of slorching up non-political threads. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1