HELP NEEDED: Need an RV to drive to Fayettnam

immamac

As many of the podcast listeners may know we (@RGBIII and @scDaeDae) are planning an RV trip to go to the Arkansas game this year.

Our RV fell through and we are in need of a replacement. We are hiring a driver, or you can be the driver if you want. 

In other news I found 8 seats row 54 section 123 (50 yard line) which I will likely buy today and have 5 extras to give away to surly members who want to go to the game.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Paging @troph 

I would LOVE this but mine is a fifth wheel which defeats the purpose - it needs a tow vehicle which won’t allow for the level of debauchery on the way up the way surly would require.  Though I’ll say my tail gate set up is top notch. Crawfish pot, multiple grill set ups, big screens, couch and comfy lounge chairs. Post in the rv thread though most are tow vehicles but you never know. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

It’s Fayettenam we zip in beat em up we zip right out again. We’re not going to Moscow

4cae9c46a5e25f45d1931fc293f66c49.jpg

"STRIPES" -- EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle

Perfect for travel in Arky -- just be sure to fill 'er up right before yah cross the border!!!  🤘

On 7/31/2021 at 10:54 AM, immamac said:

I found 8 seats row 54 section 123 (50 yard line).

Just seeing this thread. A few hours after your post, my group bought 8 seats on that same row. So we might be sitting close, or we might have ganked your seats.

Bernard

ED65345C-100B-4EB3-9B86-5194E55CCD80.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bernard said:

Just seeing this thread. A few hours after your post, my group bought 8 seats on that same row. So we might be sitting close, or we might have ganked your seats.

Bernard

ED65345C-100B-4EB3-9B86-5194E55CCD80.jpeg

You ganked it's fine. We will find some more lol

• Haha 1

I'm probably in. Like 95% (have to check with the wife- but I had a trip fall through to Vegas for first football season so now that means I'm probably good with this.

You still interested/need the RV?  I will go, provide the RV and drive if someone else provides the gas and ticket to the Arkansas game.  Fair trade?

Also, this thing is a 33 footer and it's fairly big, but it probably sleeps 8 adults only very uncomfortably... with people doubling up etc.  We threw away the sex tent, so... bring your own sex tent if you need it.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I'm probably in. Like 95% (have to check with the wife- but I had a trip fall through to Vegas for first football season so now that means I'm probably good with this.

You still interested/need the RV?  I will go, provide the RV and drive if someone else provides the gas and ticket to the Arkansas game.  Fair trade?

Also, this thing is a 33 footer and it's fairly big, but it probably sleeps 8 adults only very uncomfortably... with people doubling up etc.  We threw away the sex tent, so... bring your own sex tent if you need it.

Does it have room to hold 2 gallons of frozen margaritas? Very crucial. If it doesn't we will have to drink faster lol

• Hook 'Em 1

Just checked with the wife and she said no problem- so I'm in.  Room for 2 gallons of Margaritas for sure.  What are the details on this thing, I/e when are we leaving etc.  I live in Huffman which is more or less on the way to arkansas from Austin and the Woodlands.  Yall are more than welcome to park at my house if that's the meet up point- we have 6 acres and it's fenced so there's plenty of room, etc.  

When were you planning on trying to leave?

This is pretty cool I"m pumped up again. Was a pleasure to meet RGB, now I get to meet Imma.  Cool.  Also- this is pretty critical- are we going to be able to plug in to shore power or do we have to run off generator?  If shore power I have 2 AC's and fans and lights and all sorts of shit and it will be pretty comfortable. If generator it only pulls enough amps to run 1 AC and maybe a fan- so that will be a lot less comfortable.  Also- if we have a water hook up everyone can shower till their hearts content.  If no water hook up it's basically a 1 minute military shower/whore's bath if there's multiple dudes.

This isn't unique to my RV but rather is the nature of all RV's more or less- just letting yall know if you haven't done any RV'ing...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Just checked with the wife and she said no problem- so I'm in.  Room for 2 gallons of Margaritas for sure.  What are the details on this thing, I/e when are we leaving etc.  I live in Huffman which is more or less on the way to arkansas from Austin and the Woodlands.  Yall are more than welcome to park at my house if that's the meet up point- we have 6 acres and it's fenced so there's plenty of room, etc.  

This is pretty cool I"m pumped up again. Was a pleasure to meet RGB, now I get to meet Imma.  Cool.  Also- this is pretty critical- are we going to be able to plug in to shore power or do we have to run off generator?  If shore power I have 2 AC's and fans and lights and all sorts of shit and it will be pretty comfortable. If generator it only pulls enough amps to run 1 AC and maybe a fan- so that will be a lot less comfortable.  Also- if we have a water hook up everyone can shower till their hearts content.  If no water hook up it's basically a 1 minute military shower/whore's bath if there's multiple dudes.

This isn't unique to my RV but rather is the nature of all RV's more or less- just letting yall know if you haven't done any RV'ing...

We will come to you, there isn't shore power available at any of the RV lots in Fayettnam - so if we park at someone's airbnb we can shore power there or we will be on generator. I doubt we will be in the RV all that much except to sleep and I'll likely be so drunk it won't matter if AC is on. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ya Id imagine we could park at someones airbnb and bum their shower and power

OK- not my monkey and not my circus so I'm going to shut up and drive and be along for the ride and leave the planning to yall. Just wanted to let you know what the set up for the RV looks/lives like.  if we are parking on campus or near the stadium it has a nice retractable awning and outdoor TV (plus if you have a direct tv or dish tailgator set up that would of course work there) that would make tailgating work pretty well.  RV size fridge for whatever you want to bring alcohol/food wise as long as it's not too bulky. Probably want to bring a cooler for beers/alcohol.  

• Hook 'Em 1