HELP NEEDED: Need an RV to drive to Fayettnam

immamac

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

OK- not my monkey and not my circus so I'm going to shut up and drive and be along for the ride and leave the planning to yall. Just wanted to let you know what the set up for the RV looks/lives like.  if we are parking on campus or near the stadium it has a nice retractable awning and outdoor TV (plus if you have a direct tv or dish tailgator set up that would of course work there) that would make tailgating work pretty well.  RV size fridge for whatever you want to bring alcohol/food wise as long as it's not too bulky. Probably want to bring a cooler for beers/alcohol.  

Sounds awesome! I will bring a ton of booze and a couple coolers for it. Not sure if we leave Thursday or Friday, whatever is easier and come back Sunday

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Need some documentary style filming going for this from start to finish, with a edited shit show version as the final product.  Also might need a copilot at all times to lookout for bridges.  

This is the plan. 

@Wulaw Horn I have secured a spot within 2 miles of the stadium with full hookups (30/50 amp power). Reserved already. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 11:20 AM, WBT said:

Talked to a group of horns in an RV at the '04 game in Fayettenam.  The guy said their rig sleeps 4 but fucks 8.  Something to keep in mind maybe. 

It’s funnier because the guy was on the ‘69 Texas team being honored that night. It was less funny because both his son and daughter were traveling with him. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I don’t know what that is but I promise they don’t want this smoke

I’m surprised nobody on this site has found Wheeler’s bus on an auction site yet. I bet imamac and the Bob’s could buy it for one days worth of ad clicks.

Look guys, it's probably best if I don't go. It is pretty much a certainty I have outstanding warrants in Arkansas. My alcohol and impulse control problems would make it a rough trip for everyone. However, if we beat Louisiana, I may get excited enough about the team that I change my mind. In case that might happen, I'm going to need everyone to post a picture of their vaccination cards, and credit cards, in this thread. 

2 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Look guys, it's probably best if I don't go. It is pretty much a certainty I have outstanding warrants in Arkansas. My alcohol and impulse control problems would make it a rough trip for everyone. However, if we beat Louisiana, I may get excited enough about the team that I change my mind. In case that might happen, I'm going to need everyone to post a picture of their vaccination cards, and credit cards, in this thread. 

Pay stubs too?  I have a Corvette!

(leased)

22 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I would like to participate in this trip. If I am allowed.

On 7/31/2021 at 11:56 AM, Nivek said:

Don’t forget to ask for an unwashed sex tent?

On 7/31/2021 at 12:25 PM, Bevo Num1 said:

Bangbus Surly edition

22 hours ago, orange dream said:

tenor.gif

21 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

tenor.gif

Shut your whore mouth up. 

• Haha 1