Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

7 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Fuck me, that was awful. Couldn't make it to the end.

Seems incredulous that anyone could actually think like this and to be so proud of it as to publicly proclaim it at the top of her lungs.

Maybe she thought they'd respect her for saying it.

• Like 1

2 - it’s like you enjoy tearing apart institutions you purportedly revere. I don’t know she goes to a church. She appeared to be mentally ill, and if she’s not and attends church, I suspect it’s a hate group like Westboro. 
tenor.gif?itemid=11161937

The most hateful shit I hear also happens to come from people who loudly and proudly claim their churchiness.
And I’ve been involved in ecclesiastical disputes.
I like much about some churches. But make no mistake, most of the worst people I’ve ever known or had to deal with are vocal and churchgoing “Christians.”
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The most hateful shit I hear also happens to come from people who loudly and proudly claim their churchiness.
And I’ve been involved in ecclesiastical disputes.
I like much about some churches. But make no mistake, most of the worst people I’ve ever known or had to deal with are vocal and churchgoing “Christians.”

Amen

• 2 weeks later...

I once went to the park with my then 5 or 6 yr old. Bunch of teenagers hanging all over all the swings, clouds of vape smoke everywhere. Out of the ten or so teens, probably 4 or 5 were even Hispanic, Latino/a/x/ whatever .

I politely asked them if they minded giving up one of the swings so I could swing my daughter. You know what happened? They very politely got off one of the swings. I smiled and said thanks I appreciate it, they smiled back and said no problem sir, and within five minutes they were all gone anyway because no teen wants to be around an old and a kid.

No cops involved. No arrests. No drama. No screaming, no shouting. No f-bombs. No cameras putting my shit on blast.

Funny how that works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I once went to the park with my then 5 or 6 yr old. Bunch of teenagers hanging all over all the swings, clouds of vape smoke everywhere. Out of the ten or so teens, probably 4 or 5 were even Hispanic, Latino/a/x/ whatever .

I politely asked them if they minded giving up one of the swings so I could swing my daughter. You know what happened? They very politely got off one of the swings. I smiled and said thanks I appreciate it, they smiled back and said no problem sir, and within five minutes they were all gone anyway because no teen wants to be around an old and a kid.

No cops involved. No arrests. No drama. No screaming, no shouting. No f-bombs. No cameras putting my shit on blast.

Funny how that works.

The other thing I don't get is how folks get all riled up about "these damned teenagers" [often minority and/or poor] who are goofing off at the park, or trick-or-treating.  Well, what do you want?  Do you want these kids to be out doing goofy kid stuff, or do you want them drinking, drugging, making real mischief, etc.?  Because at that age, I participated in both -- trust me, you'd have rather my buddies and me be goofing off at the park.

Race is an issue, but an even bigger issue -- as a society, why are we so focused on being fucking dicks to people?  For fuck's sake, leave people the hell alone.  They were goofing off on a swing and laughing.  That's a GOOD thing, but even more importantly, why in the hell do you care?  Don't be a dick.  Shit, so much in this damned country could be solved if the only law was "don't be a dick."

Give me two minutes with that faget and he’ll never hurt anyone again.
fucking rage
You wanna get shot? Because that’s how you get shot.
Looks like a 6th grader with a severe attitude problem. Which happens a lot with 6th graders. This dude has no business doing what he’s doing. None. It’s like some of these guys use any excuse to trigger excessive force. 
Now all people should realize once a cop is attempting to handcuff you, it’s over. For your safety, let the dickless cop handcuff you. Making a spectacle in attempt to cost the guy his job isn’t worth your life. 

Exactly. There’s a lot of dipshittery that goes into these. But once the cop tells you to put your hands behind your back and stop resisting, it’s gonna be better on you. True, you might raise enough stink on social media for something, but it might be your family doing it because your a vegetable or corpse.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I thought that was obvious from the video. Apparently not the cop and the mentally challenged on here who are defending the cop.

Well, the cop obviously has some mental issues of his own.  Mother fucker, I think I'd be incarcerated for a while if I saw that video, and it was my child.

• Like 1

A mentally challenged 11-12 year old is supposed to understand the nuance of “Go ahead and let the big scary strange man yelling at you and scaring you and getting physically violent with you put handcuffs on you and take you somewhere and let something you’ve probably never heard of and don’t understand fix it later”???

Nah.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

A mentally challenged 11-12 year old is supposed to understand the nuance of “Go ahead and let the big scary strange man yelling at you and scaring you and getting physically violent with you put handcuffs on you and take you somewhere and let something you’ve probably never heard of and don’t understand fix it later”???

Nah.

I completely agree.  I’m saying that I believe JK was just giving a PSA, not backing the blue. But could be wrong. That’s the way I read it anyhow. 

Nah.

You’re a special kind of special.

Nah.

Are you ignoring the fact that the school administrator/teacher asked her numerous times to close the door? Then when she finally decided to listen, she started a new issue trying to walk into him.

Asshole kid gets asshole cop. No innocent victims here.
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah.

And....?

On 10/26/2019 at 12:57 AM, Bama Chick said:

Now these twunts are bypassing calling the police and just straight up impersonating them.

Journalist integrity is not dead:

CORRECTION (Oct. 24, 2019, 3:35 p.m. ET): A previous version of this article misspelled a nickname given to a white person who called police to complain about the conduct of persons of color. She was called "Permit Patty," not "Permit Paddy."

3 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Think I actually had drinks at that location july 4 wknd of 2015. But “too loud” on a fall Saturday right before halftime of primetime games? The complainer can go fuck himself for either having an illogical complaint or being a racist. 

Do we really think a national chain restaurant like that would ask a family to move because they're black ?  This smells.  

It's not an illogical complaint. If you're siting at a table with the usual noise, and then a large group sits next to you, and it's a birthday party to boot, and its Kids yelling, and generally having loud fun, that should be moved to an area a little removed from other guests.  

There's nothing unreasonable about not wanting to be sitting next to a loud party of adults or kids.  That's what this sounds like, not I don't wanna sit next to black people.  Are there generally no black folks in that area?  Cause otherwise that guy would probably be complaining about that all the time.

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Oh heaven forbid people have to be inconvenienced because of a loud party at a Buffalo Fucking Wild Wings. Stay the fuck home if crowds or noise bothers you when you're trying to eat fucking chicken wings.

Yes, because you are the arbiter of what's acceptable to hear when you're out somewhere. I love the fuck you I'll tell you what people should have to deal with attitude.

19 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yes, because you are the arbiter of what's acceptable to hear when you're out somewhere. I love the fuck you I'll tell you what people should have to deal with attitude.

uh, hello...it's a place DESIGNED to be loud and raucous. Every BWW commercial ever aired is basically, "hey come to BWW a where all we do is slam beers, scream, jump up and down, and chest bump total strangers while watching football." but yeah, telling someone to expect loud noises in that establishment = "fuck you i'll tell you what's what." give me a break. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

uh, hello...it's a place DESIGNED to be loud and raucous. Every BWW commercial ever aired is basically, "hey come to BWW a where all we do is slam beers, scream, jump up and down, and chest bump total strangers while watching football." but yeah, telling someone to expect loud noises in that establishment = "fuck you i'll tell you what's what." give me a break. 

Yep.  I haven't been to a BWW in I don't know how many years, but I've never been to one that didn't have some type of sports playing with audio so loud you had to raise you voice to talk to someone else at the same table as you.  Then there's people cheering and groaning at whatever game is on.  It's a loud place.  I can't imagine how loud a party at a different table would have to be for you to actually notice.  

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Serious question on that. Was it because they were black, or there were kids, a lot of people, or something else that could be an actual reason for not wanting them around? Fuck sitting next to a birthday party. Even if you’re with one.

The next time you see a birthday party at a restaurant, ask the management to move them in order to suit your convenience. Let us know how that works out for you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Serious question on that. Was it because they were black, or there were kids, a lot of people, or something else that could be an actual reason for not wanting them around? Fuck sitting next to a birthday party. Even if you’re with one.

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

They might have just been too loud 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This sounds more like it. 

42 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Do we really think a national chain restaurant like that would ask a family to move because they're black ?  This smells.  

It's not an illogical complaint. If you're siting at a table with the usual noise, and then a large group sits next to you, and it's a birthday party to boot, and its Kids yelling, and generally having loud fun, that should be moved to an area a little removed from other guests.  

There's nothing unreasonable about not wanting to be sitting next to a loud party of adults or kids.  That's what this sounds like, not I don't wanna sit next to black people.  Are there generally no black folks in that area?  Cause otherwise that guy would probably be complaining about that all the time.