Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

On 11/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Probably a decent chance that the filming driver did something unintentionally stupid while driving that pissed the guy off. Lately I see people, in front of me, facetiming during stop and go traffic, all while letting others cut in front of them. You hear her argument of "I didn't do anything", which is probably true.  You didn't move when the light turned green, or you didn't signal when you cut me off,  etc.

But that doesn't excuse that guy one bit. Besides if you ever allow another driver to get you that upset, you have an anger issue. And now his anger and/or racist attitude could cost him public embarrassment if not real damage like losing a job.

you mean like BPT finding the dude's linkedin?

41 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oof. SME pretty cushy gig.  Hope it was worth it, dipshit. 

I think when the twitter-world arrived at HydroChem's drawbridge with their torches and pitchforks, they found out that this dude had already lost that  job ......months before he showed his ass in this situation

• 2 weeks later...
Probably a decent chance that the filming driver did something unintentionally stupid while driving that pissed the guy off. Lately I see people, in front of me, facetiming during stop and go traffic, all while letting others cut in front of them. You hear her argument of "I didn't do anything", which is probably true.  You didn't move when the light turned green, or you didn't signal when you cut me off,  etc.
But that doesn't excuse that guy one bit. Besides if you ever allow another driver to get you that upset, you have an anger issue. And now his anger and/or racist attitude could cost him public embarrassment if not real damage like losing a job.
Then call her a stupid cunt and move on. Don't bring race into it. And before you say cunt is misogynist, I call both men and women cunts. Dont be a cunt if you don't want to be called one.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
On 11/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Then call her a stupid cunt and move on. Don't bring race into it. And before you say cunt is misogynist, I call both men and women cunts. Dont be a cunt if you don't want to be called one.

That word is the nuclear option. You can't go back from that one.

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:
That word is the nuclear option. You can't go back from that one.

Meh. I have loads of British friends and they use cunt almost like a term of endearment. But if one is a cunt, well, you should be called out as such.

Maybe, but we ain't British. It's a word that as an American male, is pretty much not used unless you're ready to launch a chick for good.

35 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Maybe, but we ain't British. It's a word that as an American male, is pretty much not used unless you're ready to launch a chick for good.

Lol. I’d say the n-bomb is a good bit more nuclear than cunt. I’ve dropped cunt on a few deserving it; rather pedestrian compared to any racial slurs really.  

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Like 1

Look....I wouldn't give her my real name or phone number....but definitely would for a night.  Drunk crazy blonde?  Come on, man....that's good times.
I mean, my fake name would totally have to be un-Mexicaned, but still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

This confuses me after Police Academy.

They have to starting to stage these. I understand the UPS staying cool. But as a private citizen minding my own business? I’m going Old school Samuel L Jackson on that ass! Not putting hands on the bitch, but when I finish cussing her ass, she’ll feel it.

These ‘white’ folks just haven’t met the right one, yet. Mutha Fuck’s only get away with you let them do.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:29 AM, Brisketexan said:

Look....I wouldn't give her my real name or phone number....but definitely would for a night.  Drunk crazy blonde?  Come on, man....that's good times.

I mean, my fake name would totally have to be un-Mexicaned, but still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Blonde is using the term very loosely.  Extremely loosely.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:41 AM, Braff Zacklin said:

I think she's more batshit crazy than racist.

Yeah, this thread kind of demonstrates that a lot of outwardly very racist behavior is just another species of assholishness.  

While I dislike and bemoan assholishness, I think it's somewhat differentiable from the type of racism that leads to discrimination.   

• 2 months later...