Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

An update to the thread:

https://www.theroot.com/white-woman-called-the-cops-on-black-real-estate-agent-1826044836

Thankfully, in this case, the police were quick to call the woman out on her bullshit and defended Hayes’ right to be there.

“You keep the camera rolling. If you have any problems with her, what I want you to do is call me back over here,” a white male officer reassures Hayes. “She will go to jail for that.”

The woman says something that sounds like, “I’m friends with the sheriff,” but the same officer shuts her down.

“I don’t care if you’re friends with the president,” he snaps. “You’re going to let him do what he’s going to do. If you try to do anything to stop him, I’m going to take you to jail.”

“Hurry up, do it and get out!” the woman sneers in Hayes’ direction.

Again, the cops were not having it.

“No, no. He can take his time,” a female officer chimes in.

“He can take all day,” the male officer agrees

Edited by Pancho Negro
just 1 update not multiple!

23 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Now that is bullshit and that woman seems totally miserable and a fat racist twat. The Waffle House deal was justified. 

Never fuck around in a Waffle House. That's sacred ground. Not the chain, just the fact they serve waffles 24/7.

3 hours ago, Felix said:

I think we can only conclude from this that white women are racist as fuck.

And the first one to proposition you so they can "take you for a test drive". But seriously, they are only an extension of their own families. I remember when I was a kid I would be waiting for the bus by the side of the road, daydreaming about what I was going to do for the day, and sure as shit I would hear a click and look and see a terrified looking white lady locking her doors. Lol. I wasn't even thinking about you lady!!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, Gil Bang said:

cops were called to a San Diego high school today and tazed an "unruly" kid.  Cops couldn't handle a High Schooler without a taser.

No further info yet, but my money's on the kid being black. 

There's video out from a few years ago of a Texas cop tazing a 70 something year old lady for her bad attitude during a traffic stop....cops are racist pussies...moose out front shoulda told you. 

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

hahaha, if ever somebody deserved the swarm of angry internet hellfire, that piece of shit is it

Man, I don’t know I’m conflicted. Being a piece of crap isn’t illegal and maybe this guy can be rehabilitated from him poisoned brain and everyone virtually lynching him and getting their pound of flesh makes me have a shred of sympathy this thoroughly unlikeable character.

Then again, maybe this is his rock bottom and he’ll be changed by all this for the better and the suffering will be fuel for a redemption story of a kind hearted guy who is reformed and takes in Mexican refugees and helps them with sanctuary.

16 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Man, I don’t know I’m conflicted. Being a piece of crap isn’t illegal and maybe this guy can be rehabilitated from him poisoned brain and everyone virtually lynching him and getting their pound of flesh makes me have a shred of sympathy this thoroughly unlikeable character.

Then again, maybe this is his rock bottom and he’ll be changed by all this for the better and the suffering will be fuel for a redemption story of a kind hearted guy who is reformed and takes in Mexican refugees and helps them with sanctuary.

No. Fuck him. He deserves every bit of scorn coming his way. Maybe next time him or other racist fucks like him will leave that shit inside their diseased heads. 

Double standard 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/d-l-hughley-t-call-160530847.html

In the wake of the tragic massacre at Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas, legendary comedian and political commentator, D.L. Hughley recently shared a meme highlighting the supposed differences between the potential sentences of the 17-year-old shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, and infamous rapper, Taymor “Tay-K” McIntyre, who is of the same age.

Today (May 22), Hughley took to Twitter to offer his take on the horrific shooting with the meme, which depicts a side-by-side comparison of Pagourtzis and McIntyre’s cases with the hashtags #ThisIsAmerica #ItsTooMuch #TeamDl. The picture attempts to highlight how both teenagers are the same age, accused of committing murderous acts in the same state, yet, according to online speculation, have different sentences. (Unlike Pagourtzis, who is white, Tay-K is rumored to be facing the death penalty.)

The comparison stems from the news of the school shooter not being eligible for the death penalty or a life sentence in Texas because he is a minor. CNN reports that due to the rulings of two U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2005 and in 2012, a person under the age of 18 cannot be sentenced for the death penalty as it constitutes “cruel and unusual punishment,” violating the 8th Amendment of the Constitution, and cannot hand life sentences to minors as a mandatory sentence, respectively. Furthermore, the rulings act in combination with Texas law, declaring that the maximum sentence for minors is 40 years with the possibility of parole. He faces charges of capital murder and aggravated assault on a public servant after murdering 10 people and injuring 13 others.

McIntyre, who is currently being tried as an adult for the 2016 home robbery and murder of 21-year-old Ethan Walker (and will turn 18 in June) reportedly faces a capital murder charge. A Texas judge has recently ruled that his should case be moved to the adult system, despite him being 16 during when the incident occurred. However, there has been no word from a legal official or any accurate reporting from a traditional news outlet on whether the rapper faces death penalty, as the same laws would apply in this instance as well. However, him being tried as an adult could potentially play a role in his sentencing. He was recently denied bond, according to XXL.

Edited by SDG
  • Fuck You 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:19 PM, retread said:

Detained for speaking Spanish in Montana. As I understand it, border patrol has authority within a certain range near the border, but still ...

the shit is sure rising to the top in modern America. stupid, divisive, pointless, ignorant, bigoted, you name it. its coming to a theater near you

9 hours ago, SDG said:

If DL Hughley says it’s true...well fuck! Except it’s not and he stole it from T.I. Like most memes, it’s used to falsely exaggerate a point while purposely leaving out the fine print to fan the outrage: http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2018/may/23/instagram-posts/false-meme-suggests-texas-rapper-faces-death-penal/

We’re now comparing possible sentences for 2 pieces of shit killers based on the color of their skin? Tell me we’ve hit rock bottom for this argument. That is why it’s harder to take claims seriously or give a fuck. There is enough REAL racism in society to deal with already without having to cry “wolf”.

• Like 2

On 5/22/2018 at 4:19 PM, Pancho Negro said:

Caught on 3 different videos, yet....never mind. 

He’s a huge piece of racist shit. Though, he doesn’t fit the criteria for this thread. We’d have to George Zimmerman the Jews this time to shoehorn him in.

Edited by Spankytoes

This kind belongs in spirit even if I don’t know if a white person called on him. I grit my teeth watching this video.  Cop so keyed up every sentence is a confrontation.  Black dude so calm you might think he’s on the verge of falling asleep.  Backup called, surrounded, taken down, tazed.  

https://deadspin.com/milwaukee-police-release-video-of-bucks-sterling-brown-1826275081

1 hour ago, Spankytoes said:

If DL Hughley says it’s true...well fuck! Except it’s not and he stole it from T.I. Like most memes, it’s used to falsely exaggerate a point while purposely leaving out the fine print to fan the outrage: http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2018/may/23/instagram-posts/false-meme-suggests-texas-rapper-faces-death-penal/

We’re now comparing possible sentences for 2 pieces of shit killers based on the color of their skin? Tell me we’ve hit rock bottom for this argument. That is why it’s harder to take claims seriously or give a fuck. There is enough REAL racism in society to deal with already without having to cry “wolf”.

Yeah, I rocko’d by going with a yahoo link.  What made me fall for the rumor is Taymor being tried as an adult (the genesis behind the meme).  The politifact article doesn’t address it so I’ll ask it here; what’s the point of using adult court if you can’t use adult punishment?   

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This kind belongs in spirit even if I don’t know if a white person called on him. I grit my teeth watching this video.  Cop so keyed up every sentence is a confrontation.  Black dude so calm you might think he’s on the verge of falling asleep.  Backup called, surrounded, taken down, tazed.  

https://deadspin.com/milwaukee-police-release-video-of-bucks-sterling-brown-1826275081

what a bunch of chickenshit pussies

• Like 1

the shit is sure rising to the top in modern America. stupid, divisive, pointless, ignorant, bigoted, you name it. its coming to a theater near you
And some people want to shut these people up instead of letting them demonstrate their ignorance and racism for the entire world to see. Why? Let them air it out and ruin their own lives instead of driving them underground and hiding with others who just believe the same bullshit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's a gotdam good thing that the popo had 8 officers willing to protect and serve the citizens of Milwaukee against this dangerous terrorist taking up multiple parking places at a Walgreens at 2am.  

11 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

And some people want to shut these people up instead of letting them demonstrate their ignorance and racism for the entire world to see. Why? Let them air it out and ruin their own lives instead of driving them underground and hiding with others who just believe the same bullshit.

absolutely agree. its why i think we need a parliamentary style government with all parties at the table. and we better get one fast before we end up killing each other

don't let hate and misunderstanding fester. bring it out into the open. 

3 minutes ago, staboner said:

absolutely agree. its why i think we need a parliamentary style government with all parties at the table. and we better get one fast before we end up killing each other

don't let hate and misunderstanding fester. bring it out into the open. 

Ooe3a.gif

16 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Brown was arrested on Jan. 26 in a Walgreens parking lot and charged with resisting arrest after police claimed he approached them menacingly while they were writing him a ticket. 

this is the most infuriating shit. they should not be allowed to arrest someone for resisting arrest if there's no reason to arrest them in the first place

16 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this is the most infuriating shit. they should not be allowed to arrest someone for resisting arrest if there's no reason to arrest them in the first place

Arrested for resisting arrest sounds like something a woman on her period would come up with.

18 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

Holy shit this one has literally everything. It's solid entertainment. 

"Road Rage"? Check

"Hate Crime charges"? Check

Hilarious gestures? Check

Insane woman hollering? Check

Spooky music? Fuck yeah baby

Facebook banning? Check and check

Hispanic female, def a Democrat.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...