Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

Define plenty. Then show me examples of people saying there is no racism north of the Mason-Dixon line.

I get that you’re either being argumentative or foolish. To think that no one believes or says that takes some mental gymnastics worthy of the olympics. I’m not going to search for every instance I’ve read where people have said that, because it doesn’t matter.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He knew he was a garbage person too, throwing the warning in the window and running away without telling him what it was for.

He's going to go back the the station and complain to the other assholes about the "black guy" who gave him shit and how "they" are all like that.

Fuck that dude.

Definition of racial profiling. Got damn that shit is ragey. 
I'd like to hear any cop defender defend that shit.

Cop was fishing. I don’t know that he got pulled over because he was black necessarily, but being in a rental going 5 under is what got him. Surprised they didn’t have a dog on the way.

I’ve been pulled over for nonsense and the trooper has stated I was getting a warning to show they were out working.

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

Cop was fishing. I don’t know that he got pulled over because he was black necessarily, but being in a rental going 5 under is what got him. Surprised they didn’t have a dog on the way.

I’ve been pulled over for nonsense and the trooper has stated I was getting a warning to show they were out working.

The dude complains that he always gets pulled over in that area. No way to tell if they are pulling everyone over or just ones with a certain pigment. I'm betting on the latter.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, Huckleberry said:

Story of young black man being assaulted by, having his rights violated, and having a gun put to his head by cops is posted.

OnBoard: How can I make southern whites the victims of this story?

Huckleberry, :  How can I make any argument or comment a how can I make this about victim hood retort.  Oy vey.

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, bernorange said:

Jesus. Just saw this. @SuingToGetAMessageBoard? is right: absolutely infuriating.

Does the citizen have any recourse here? Trooper admitted the stop was for driving 5 mph under the speed limit--that's not enough for PC, is it?

It's probably a pipe dream, but would love to see a large settlement come out of this. Seems like the more states, counties, and municipalities have to pay to cover up the sins of their shithead racist employees, the less likely they would be to keep them on staff ... or hire like-minded replacements.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Jesus. Just saw this. @SuingToGetAMessageBoard? is right: absolutely infuriating.

Does the citizen have any recourse here? Trooper admitted the stop was for driving 5 mph under the speed limit--that's not enough for PC, is it?

It's probably a pipe dream, but would love to see a large settlement come out of this. Seems like the more states, counties, and municipalities have to pay to cover up the sins of their shithead racist employees, the less likely they would be to keep them on staff ... or hire like-minded replacements.

ask for the manager?

17 hours ago, Pancho said:

Niggas can’t even wear masks in wal-marks to hrlp with COVID-19...

Yup this was inevitable. I'm a dark skinned Hispanic who gets mistaken often for Middle Eastern. I wore my running mask to the grocery store recently, and yeah, I felt uncomfortable as hell about someone giving me shit. It's gotta be much worse for black people, and it really, really sucks. Fuck people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BLKNSTY said:

What the fuck? I thought police dogs had commands to let go. Was that just some dog he brought from the pound? Jesus fuck, I don't care what the circumstances of the arrest are, these small dick fucks need to be kicked off the force. All of them. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...