Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Lots of other racist shit happening bc of Covid too. My mom’s neighbor is an Bronze medalist Olympian/ hubby was an NFL WR/son plays hoops for University of Tennessee under Rick Barnes—anyway, she was telling me how people lately have been treating her—like she has Covid. Like a small store that is open to do monogramming but she walks in there and the owner is like “you can’t come inside. Don’t touch anything.” No signs on the door saying to wait outside or call ahead. Every damn store or business has them.  Door was not locked. She left. Was the only customer in there. A couple of similar instances she was telling me about the other day. 

Has she tried putting a mask on before she walks in?

11 minutes ago, Deej said:

The Central Park Civic Association is calling for a lifetime ban from Central Park for Amy Cooper. She may need to move.

I mean she's a total narcissistic bitch, but even they have constitutional rights.  Seems public property is open to members of the public, even the assholes.  

Probably a moot point because Amy ain't staying in NY long if I had to guess.

Just now, Not a cat said:

I mean she's a total narcissistic bitch, but even they have constitutional rights.  Seems public property is open to members of the public, even the assholes.  

Probably a moot point because Amy ain't staying in NY long if I had to guess.

At least she no longer has a dog to walk. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Has she tried putting a mask on before she walks in?

Yep. All the time.

its weird because she was at the Olympics in Rio and she had told my mom all the warnings they were giving everyone about where to go/stay etc... to be safe. And yet here, they face even more danger. 

Edited by Nicole44

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Wow, good luck to the cunt Karen.  You search for this guy's arrest records and shady facebook videos.  And you get an Auduban Society video where he uses the word "unicorn."  Even if he was a convicted felon, he was harmless, and you were totally in the racist wrong.  But holy shit, this is literally the worst outcome for that cunt.  She is beyond fucked.  

I'm pretty sure if you searched his social media history, at some point he engaged in a very passionate defense of either Star Trek or Star Wars.

Or both.

She was in the wrong. 

This woman is a crazy cunt.

1. Glad the dog was taken away from her. Fuck her for not having it on a leash and grabbing it like that.
2. Fuck her for making that call to someone who was well within his rights to ask her to put her dog on the leash (shouldn’t have been off leash to begin with)
3. Glad she lost her job
4. Her apology was horseshit
5. How are people really this fucking stupid?
  • Like 1

Yeah, well, FUCK Christian Cooper.  Wanna know why?  Because he's a goddamned Harvard alumnus New Yorker.  And nearly 20 years ago, I had a Harvard alumnus witness suggest we meet at the Harvard Club before his deposition.  It was dropping cold wet snow as I ducked in to the lobby to wait for him.  Dipshit snob at the desk asks if I'm a member -- no, but I'm meeting a member here in a minute.  "I'm sorry sir, you need to wait outside."  But....it's wet snow outside.  "Yes, you need to wait outside."  I did.  And when my client showed up, I told him "fuck this, we're going to that coffee shop over there."  So, fuck the Harvard Club, and fuck their snooty-ass NYC alumni.

I mean, other than that, Cooper seems like a good enough dude, and I dig birds, and really hate racist white chicks trying to get him killed.  But I swear to God if he brings up the goddamned Harvard Club, I will let him have it.

I’m sure my ex, Louis has a Harvard tie you could borrow. He is dealing drugs now, so he doesn’t need it.

• Like 4

At least now there is one dog that won't get choked/kicked/drowned whenever Baroness von Munchausen needs FB attention.

And a new, totally-non-psychopathic person will rise up to take her old job.

So Dude was an editor at Marvel? If he'd been an editor at DC, this would have taken a more Dark Knight approach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This woman is a crazy cunt.

1. Glad the dog was taken away from her. Fuck her for not having it on a leash and grabbing it like that.
2. Fuck her for making that call to someone who was well within his rights to ask her to put her dog on the leash (shouldn’t have been off leash to begin with)
3. Glad she lost her job
4. Her apology was horseshit
5. How are people really this fucking stupid?

She's a Canadian actuary.

With an MBA from Chicago.

She's one of those people that has a high IQ and a low EQ.

She's probably crazy introverted.

Yeah, well, FUCK Christian Cooper.  Wanna know why?  Because he's a goddamned Harvard alumnus New Yorker.  And nearly 20 years ago, I had a Harvard alumnus witness suggest we meet at the Harvard Club before his deposition.  It was dropping cold wet snow as I ducked in to the lobby to wait for him.  Dipshit snob at the desk asks if I'm a member -- no, but I'm meeting a member here in a minute.  "I'm sorry sir, you need to wait outside."  But....it's wet snow outside.  "Yes, you need to wait outside."  I did.  And when my client showed up, I told him "fuck this, we're going to that coffee shop over there."  So, fuck the Harvard Club, and fuck their snooty-ass NYC alumni.
I mean, other than that, Cooper seems like a good enough dude, and I dig birds, and really hate racist white chicks trying to get him killed.  But I swear to God if he brings up the goddamned Harvard Club, I will let him have it.
I was kicked out of the Harvard Club as a teenager while having dinner with my parents and some family friends that went to their divinity school because I wasn't wearing nice enough shoes.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, trauma babe said:
4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Read more  

I was kicked out of the Harvard Club as a teenager while having dinner with my parents and some family friends that went to their divinity school because I wasn't wearing nice enough shoes.

handle checks out

3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:
4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Read more  

Why not just boot somebody on the way in?

Do you think that's as satisfying as interrupting someone's dinner to kick out their gross child?

A few years ago, I had a client in Boston (another Harvard alumnus) take us to the home Harvard Club after his deposition. I went...but couldn’t help but tell him the story of my last Harvard Club experience. He laughed, and said “yeah, these guys can be assholes.” As we were wrapping up lunch, I told him “hold on, I have to do something.” I went back to the buffet, loaded a plate up with probably $50 with of salmon and prime rib, set it on our table, and said something to the effect of “ok, we can go now.” Fucking Harvard.

Guest Lobo

Cooper  should have gotten down and plead for his life so Dr. Beeper would have something to jerk off to tonight.  Added bonus Beeper, Cooper is a phenomenal natural athlete.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

At least now there is one dog that won't get choked/kicked/drowned whenever Baroness von Munchausen needs FB attention.

And a new, totally-non-psychopathic person will rise up to take her old job.

So Dude was an editor at Marvel? If he'd been an editor at DC, this would have taken a more Dark Knight approach.

when i saw her IG that was exactly what i thought, Munchausen by proxy except it's a poor dog and not a kid 

17 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Odd dude that carries dog treats for unknown reasons.

Seems like 2 people that I wouldn't want to run across in my life. He should mind his own business and she 100% shouldn't make racist, false statements to the cops. 

I carry a pocket pistol just in case somebody’s unleashed vicious mutt attacks. So maybe the suspicious Harvard AA guy is taking a more  friendly approach? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

"Obstreperous" was used in To Kill a Mockingbird and was a fairly common adjective for uppity nigras at one time.

Also in an ironic fashion by Clinton Stitch, leader of the Del Bombers in The Wanderers. Really one of the better teen gang movies.  Also an early Richard Price effort.

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I carry a pocket pistol just in case somebody’s unleashed vicious mutt attacks. So maybe the suspicious Harvard AA guy is taking a more  friendly approach? 

Whether I'm a good or bad pet owner, I wouldn't be happy when an upset stranger starts to feed my dog. How would I know that you're not a nut poisoning my dog. Feeding treats to other people's dogs, to teach that person a lesson, is escalating the issue. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, if you escalate a situation you are moving into the wrong category quickly.

And I'm not justifying the woman and her phone call in the slightest. In my book, both of them are wrong. they just both did different levels of poor behavior. The Audubon Society should also have a talk with him and his actions.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Whether I'm a good or bad pet owner, I wouldn't be happy when an upset stranger starts to feed my dog. How would I know that you're not a nut poisoning my dog. Feeding treats to other people's dogs, to teach that person a lesson, is escalating the issue. It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, if you escalate a situation you are moving into the wrong category quickly.

And I'm not justifying the woman and her phone call in the slightest. In my book, both of them are wrong. they just both did different levels of poor behavior. The Audubon Society should also have a talk with him and his actions.

I’m talking about if an aggressive dog runs up to either one of us in a threatening manner and there is imminent danger of being mauled. A small dog would just get kicked, but a large mutt is a different story.

21 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You don't understand his reasoning. He knows that pet owners would feel like you. That's why he does this, if your pet goes toward a stranger holding a treat, it's on you to keep your pet "on a leash" close to you.

• Like 4

People have lost their got damned minds. To keep my faith in humanity, I'd like to think it's because people auto fight or flight double down on stupidity when they are called out on it and start getting filmed. But fuck, what's the point in confronting people working out in a gym?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/grgl6d/office_building_tenants_racially_profiled_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

People have lost their got damned minds. To keep my faith in humanity, I'd like to think it's because people auto fight or flight double down on stupidity when they are called out on it and start getting filmed. But fuck, what's the point in confronting people working out in a gym?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/grgl6d/office_building_tenants_racially_profiled_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Fucking gingers.

15 hours ago, Deej said:

The crew of the Mystery Machine pulled the mask of Amy Cooper to expose Daniel Figurelli.

Bullshit, racist ass Daniel Figurelli is too big of a coward to talk trash to an African American male to his face...now online behind bogus Twitter accounts, yeah he'd do that stupid crap.

• Like 1