Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm trying to think back over myriad office buildings I've worked in over the years...I'd say at least 3 had gyms.  All those hours way back when, it never once even occurred to me to ask somebody about their ability to be in there.  Not because I'm a color-blind United Colors of Benetton Saint but because I simply don't give a shit.  

Absolutely goddamn right. Who gives a shit if they do or don't "belong"? Are they fucking shit up? Are they hassling you or anybody else? Are they doing curls in the squat racks? No, no, and no, then mind your own goddamn business.

Guest Lobo

They looked like (from the short clip where they turn the camera around) that they were in workout gear or at least business casual, too.  The only time you should even engage someone who is not from particular company, at a building gym is if it's a hot woman and you wanna show her the gun show.  I kid.  

But yeah, if I'm honest and those four guys were just standing there in long jerseys and timberland boots, I would certainly have taken notice, probably sped up my workout and left quietly.  But these were just regular guys in workout gear, just so much as noticing them wouldn't have occurred to me.  I couldn't tell you who anybody in my last building's gym was, except for the cute brunette whose shorts very rarely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks.    

Edited by Lobo

11 hours ago, Deej said:

My dogs are leashed unless it's somewhere they are allowed to be unleashed, and even then, they have to be responsive to voice commands. If they cant be trusted with that, they stay on the fucking leash. I have a Husky mix with a high prey drive and a desire to run for days. She is never not on a leash with a harness.

Get control of your shit.

I'm pretty strict as well. 

She has three non-verbals for left leg, right leg, or directly behind to let people pass.  She sticks like glue and follows those commands.  Any deviation means no neck pats or chin scratches.  If she dares to get a step ahead or wide, she gets the loud finger snap.  She hates the loud finger snap.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:26 AM, Elvis Presto said:

Judging by this story and the whole meltdown over halloween costumes/safe spaces at Yale, I think it's safe to assume that Yale students are a bunch of uptight SJW pussies who don't function well in normal society.  

I can confirm.  I dated a Yale grad a few years back.  ALWAYS the victim.

This one cracks me up. 2nd video in the embed, the husband just leaves.  4th video, after the cops wont come in a timely fashion, she asks the chick she is harassing if she would walk to the cops with her. Here's the  a photo of the chick she was harassing, because.....tits.

29088604-8377343-image-a-28_159103327844

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Blotto said:

This one cracks me up. 2nd video in the embed, the husband just leaves.  4th video, after the cops wont come in a timely fashion, she asks the chick she is harassing if she would walk to the cops with her. Here's the  a photo of the chick she was harassing, because.....tits.

Karen recognizes when she's in the presence of a beautiful woman and automatically feels threatened.

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

Posted without comment.  

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/01/restauranteur-svitlana-flom-says-911-call-video-twisted-the-entire-thing/

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

If she doesn't want to be hassled, she should stop being so rude.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And now for the comment.  Even if EVERYTHING Svetlana said is true, why the fuck would you call the cops?  I mean, just go somewhere else?  

I mean.....yeah.....this.

For fuck's sake, it's a public park.  Leave people the fuck alone.  Yeah, even if they're doing something that annoys you.  I'm sorry, but even if true, their weed smoke on that bench over there isn't going to hurt you and your unborn baby or whatever bullshit you claim to be worried about.

If you want to get to the racial undertone that's hard to deny.....it's this.....why do white people feel the fucking need to call the COPS when a black person isn't acting EXACTLY as they want them to?

• Like 2

I think it's more about feeling the need to police other people's behavior. This thread tends to bear out that white people tend to seem to try to police black people a lot. And then they call the actual police when the black people don't submit to their authority, which they don't actually have. 

For fuck's sake, it's a public park.  Leave people the fuck alone.  Yeah, even if they're doing something that annoys you.  I'm sorry, but even if true, their weed smoke on that bench over there isn't going to hurt you and your unborn baby or whatever bullshit you claim to be worried about.
If you want to get to the racial undertone that's hard to deny.....it's this.....why do white people feel the fucking need to call the COPS when a black person isn't acting EXACTLY as they want them to?

If you see something, say something. Instead of mind your own fucking business as long as they aren’t doing some bad shit.

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Ahhhhhh a threesome summit ? !

Oh no political, political, political you said summit, that's a political werd.... delete post, ban summit talker...

Edited by SHOOTER12
3 days, no sleep, hurting like hell, am delirious

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Because they’re pussies. Handle shit yourself or move the fuck on. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

As a white person, I have been the victim of crime but never called 911.  My wife has never called 911.  My parents have never called 911.  This is a recent phenomena of fucking wierdos who expect a third party to fix situations that make them uncomfortable or angry.  If a person feels like they are disrespected in a store they call the cops.  If a store owner gets into a disagreement with a customer they call the cops.  This isnt about race. Its about regards.  Regards have decided that cops are umpires and they summon them to mediate disputes.  This has some awful consequences.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

As a white person, I have been the victim of crime but never called 911.  My wife has never called 911.  My parents have never called 911.  This is a recent phenomena of fucking wierdos who expect a third party to fix situations that make them uncomfortable or angry.  If a person feels like they are disrespected in a store they call the cops.  If a store owner gets into a disagreement with a customer they call the cops.  This isnt about race. Its about regards.  Regards have decided that cops are umpires and they summon them to mediate disputes.  This has some awful consequences.

This times 1 million.

The only times I have called the cops willingly were either when my car was broken into, my apartment was broken into, or this one time, in Houston, when I heard an alarm going off (sounded like a fire alarm), but could not identify the source.  I called the non-emergency number, told them what I heard, that I did not see or smell smoke, and could they come investigate.  Come to find out, my back neighbor had a shed where he had some old fire alarms from when he replaced them in the house, and the batteries were dying, so they were going off.  It was all very nice, but I was worried someone could be incapaciated or having an emergency.  I have had plenty of disputes with people, but I either remove myself from the situation or try and deescalate it.  

• Like 1

Confession: I once called 911 on some black women in Richmond, VA.

They were drunk as skunks and fistfighting in a gas station parking lot (still not enough for 911 -- Worldstar, maybe), and then one of them got in her car (still not enough despite likely DWI) while one of the others was still punching her (still not enough), and that was when I saw two screaming kids in the backseat, horrified by the whole thing as mom peeled out, barely missing other cars and quite a few drunken pedestrians.

Bingo, 911.

All of this was in broad daylight -- it was St. Patrick's Day weekend in Richmond and it was Mardi Gras level debauchery.  

27 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Confession: I once called 911 on some black women in Richmond, VA.

They were drunk as skunks and fistfighting in a gas station parking lot (still not enough for 911 -- Worldstar, maybe), and then one of them got in her car (still not enough despite likely DWI) while one of the others was still punching her (still not enough), and that was when I saw two screaming kids in the backseat, horrified by the whole thing as mom peeled out, barely missing other cars and quite a few drunken pedestrians.

Bingo, 911.

All of this was in broad daylight -- it was St. Patrick's Day weekend in Richmond and it was Mardi Gras level debauchery.  

Allowed. 

Don't put kid in danger.  Point. Blank. Periodt. 

• 2 weeks later...