Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

Racist cop script 101:

1) Tell the black guy you're going to arrest him for something that is utter and complete bullshit, and everyone knows it.

2) when he dares even say "WTF?  Arrested for speeding?", then you say "RESISTING ARREST."

3) the only thing missing here is that he didn't shoot him full of holes.  The fact that he was being recorded probably saved the black dude's life.

Power hungry, stubby-dicked, pathetic shitheel excuse for a human being.  Not on should he not have a badge, he shouldn't have a fucking license to drive -- that level of immaturity and shitty impulse control has zero place on the roads, or frankly, anywhere but his wooden shack in the woods where he can abuse his wife to his heart's content (odds are, he abuses her now -- see the abuse rate for cops).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

First, I don’t know what happened before that video started rolling. Second, he was arrested for acting like an ass. It doesn’t take a leap in logic to think he was acting like an ass before the video was rolling. 

If the transgression was speeding and escalated to an arrest, he needs to take his medicine and fight it later. Now, he should not have a chance to fight this arrest. 

Man, if acting like an ass gets you arrested, I should have a rap sheet as long as the line outside your momma's house.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

He was very clearly physically resisting arrest. Nobody can do that. 

See my playbook for a racist cop. Arrest someone for an ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT reason....then, when they do what any sane human being would do - challenge that insanity - then it’s “STOP RESISTING” time!

It all went fucking south when the cop decided to make a completely bullshit arrest. Which was intended to provoke the reaction he got. So he could then arrest that uppity negro for something that would stick.

That’s how it’s done ‘round here, boy.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Complete bullshit. But I can’t believe he was waving his hands around and shit.   I’m sure he was furious but I’d have to just take the L and not die. I figured I was about to see a shooting.  Had his wife not been filming, might have been. 

Dude, I was getting a sick feeling watching this about the halfway mark thinking "imma bout to see someone die". Sad.

21 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

While that is probably the actual reason, my point still stands. Being arrested for traffic violations that aren’t some type of assault is nonsense.

I have been told all my life that it's an officers option to give you a ticket, and that they are doing you a favor and showing you a courtesy by doing so.  That arrest is always an option.

Being argumentative and telling an officer he has an "attitude" in this day and age is not wise  or having a big mouth camera broad running her mouth.

Not saying this was right, but damn there's times to be quiet.

• Like 3

I have been told all my life that it's an officers option to give you a ticket, and that they are doing you a favor and showing you a courtesy by doing so.  That arrest is always an option.
Being argumentative and telling an officer he has an "attitude" in this day and age is not wise  or having a big mouth camera broad running her mouth.

I agree. There’s no shame is keeping your mouth shut and just answering what you have to. Sometimes not being a dickhead will work wonders.

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

agreed but you're not african american.  i cannot fathom the shit they have to deal with.  

should he have kept his mouth shut? probably.  but he probably just got pulled over just because he was black.  

for a few years, i worked at a company off 71 and 35 area.  the office was on a street full of warehouses.  i drove down that street for 3 years.  didn't ever see that many cops.  never got pulled over.  had an african american lady join the company.  in the year that she worked there, she got pulled over 3 times driving down that road to the office.  this is in the morning before 8am.  one time, i happened to be in front of her car by about 30 yards as we proceed down the street to the office.  she and i are going the same speed, and not speeding.  i see a cop drive by in the other direction.  i pulled into the parking lot as i see in my rear view mirror the cop making a u turn.  she pulls into a parking spot on the opposite end of the parking lot.  cop pulls into the lot, ignores me, and  he pulls up behind her parked car.  he rolls down his window and watches her get out of her car.  she gets her backpack from the back seat, closes her car door and starts walking to the office door.  he slowly pulls away staring at her.

i was fucking shocked.  yea he should've kept his mouth shut, but i can understand why he didn't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

agreed but you're not african american.  i cannot fathom the shit they have to deal with.  

should he have kept his mouth shut? probably.  but he probably just got pulled over just because he was black.  

for a few years, i worked at a company off 71 and 35 area.  the office was on a street full of warehouses.  i drove down that street for 3 years.  didn't ever see that many cops.  never got pulled over.  had an african american lady join the company.  in the year that she worked there, she got pulled over 3 times driving down that road to the office.  this is in the morning before 8am.  one time, i happened to be in front of her car by about 30 yards as we proceed down the street to the office.  she and i are going the same speed, and not speeding.  i see a cop drive by in the other direction.  i pulled into the parking lot as i see in my rear view mirror the cop making a u turn.  she pulls into a parking spot on the opposite end of the parking lot.  cop pulls into the lot, ignores me, and  he pulls up behind her parked car.  he rolls down his window and watches her get out of her car.  she gets her backpack from the back seat, closes her car door and starts walking to the office door.  he slowly pulls away staring at her.

i was fucking shocked.  yea he should've kept his mouth shut, but i can understand why he didn't.

Disgustingly true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Big-mouth camera broad is the only reason he’s not in the hospital on a ventilator.  Or worse.  

Well folks, in about 20 years or so (+-), long after I've left this old blue marble, it's going to be worse than any of us could ever have imagined.  At that time most race lines will have been blurred nearly to the point of non-existence. With the continuing acceptance of interracial dating and marriage (thank God) race won't be the target.  It will simply be "the authority" against civilians.  While whites etc cannot imagine what it's like to be African American, we will all get a taste of it in the future.  Blue against everyone.

"Respect My Authoritah"

4 minutes ago, retread said:

This 65 year old lady isn't black, so I won't post it here. Ultimately got tazed for refusing to sign an $80 ticket for a broken tail light.

https://twitter.com/koconews/status/1156306400345251841

She got tazed for being a complete, and utter fucking bitch, and for not signing the ticket.

• Like 2

What is the deal with officers yelling simultaneous instructions? I have yet to figure out what one is supposed to say or do when they are yelling at you to "put your hands where they can see them" followed by "let me see your license." most men I know keep their license in their wallet, which for my husband would be in his pocket while I keep mine in my purse. If someone has their hands on the dash or out the window, then at some point they have to reach to comply and then in many of the scenarios that is when things go south.

So they can fuck with you for no good reason because they have a badge and you should just take it like a good little citizen? 

Being arrested for speeding? Cop can go fuck himself. He was being arrested for driving a car while black.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:21 PM, Brisketexan said:

Racist cop script 101:

1) Tell the black guy you're going to arrest him for something that is utter and complete bullshit, and everyone knows it.

2) when he dares even say "WTF?  Arrested for speeding?", then you say "RESISTING ARREST."

3) the only thing missing here is that he didn't shoot him full of holes.  The fact that he was being recorded probably saved the black dude's life.

Power hungry, stubby-dicked, pathetic shitheel excuse for a human being.  Not on should he not have a badge, he shouldn't have a fucking license to drive -- that level of immaturity and shitty impulse control has zero place on the roads, or frankly, anywhere but his wooden shack in the woods where he can abuse his wife to his heart's content (odds are, he abuses her now -- see the abuse rate for cops).

1000% percent correct.

Everything that cop said was utter bullshit, and then Mr. Clean goin' full on roid rage throat grab?

Fuck these taxpayer funded mobsters.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deej said:

If that's reason enough to get tazed, we should be tazing the cops.

Well, regardless of the validity of your point in far many instances, she got what she asked for.  Tazing for not signing (which is not an admission of guilt), being argumentative, and then trying to drive off.  

Cops have brought this on themselves because they've been such cunts in far too many instances over the years though.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

???  I’m not doubting this has happened, but please post a video of the “many” scenarios where this has happened, period, and then things go south from there. 

I believe you’ve erected a straw man. 

Lol wut? Do you even philando Castile? Or this one: 

Link

shit, I’m sure there are some In this thread too... like picking up trash and told conflicting orders: 

Link

edit: watch the vids with cops being aggressive in this thread, it happens so often I’m honestly a little shocked you or anyone would think it is not real.  

Edited by achooloco

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Rightfully arrest the guy for being an aggressive dipshit who was resisting arrest. I have no idea what occurred prior to the video rolling. All I know is dude had an attitude that will get you nowhere with any cop, even if you’re white. See granny video. 

You arrest someone for resisting arrest? 🤔

and you missed the point about about the granny video, a black man would have been shot; granny got to punch/kick then finally tased before given a helpful hand up off ground after driving off. Black man? Dead

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Your long winded post has absolutely no relevance to the context of my post. 

The vids were long but the post itself was laconic. 

Second vid, cop told him to get license, he goes to truck to get it, gets immediately shot.

castile is told to get license, let’s cop know he has a gun, gets shot.

guy after being confronted for picking up trash, correctly tells cop to go fuck himself then in video is told conflicting orders when the cop has his weapon drawn.

wasnt that your argument that cops never give conflicting orders? Did I misread your conclusion?

Yes, if a cop is arresting you because you fail to produce a drivers license and act aggressively, or flee the scene, they are within their right to tase you or arrest you. 

You’re probably correct on the likelihood of a black man getting shot being greater than a granny escaping (who Deej thought should be permitted to just go because it was clear she wasn’t a serial killer). I don’t miss that point at all. There is a problem with LEO and POC, but this isn’t one of them. At all. 

So you admit there is a problem with the way cops handle their interactions with minorities AND  that a black man is more likely to be shot/murdered than a white woman for the same infraction BUT you consider that negligible? Damn! What kind of life do you live where being murdered is ho-hum?

If being gunned down for things others barely even get tased for is “not a problem at all”, then would you care to explain what you consider a greater problem to a community than the murder of your family, friends, and loved ones? 

• Like 1

Yes, if a cop is arresting you because you fail to produce a drivers license and act aggressively, or flee the scene, they are within their right to tase you or arrest you. 

You’re probably correct on the likelihood of a black man getting shot being greater than a granny escaping (who Deej thought should be permitted to just go because it was clear she wasn’t a serial killer). I don’t miss that point at all. There is a problem with LEO and POC, but this isn’t one of them. At all. 

Were granny a black guy she'd have been shot by many a cop.  Maybe not that particular cop, but the chances of being killed while driving black are much higher than for just about any other race.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

The examples you posted had nothing to do with simultaneous conflicting instructions. Nothing. 

I don’t know what you’re talking about in that I consider them negligible. I acknowledge a problem exists with LEO and POC. The black guy who was arrested is not such a problem. He was rightfully arrested, and not gunned down. 

I’m considering being shot for doing what I’m told as conflicting but ok, I can see where you are coming from for two of the vids. But The garbage picking guy was given conflicting orders. Sadly this thread will continue so next time it happens on video, I’ll tag ya. 

As for the “negligible problem”, maybe we’re not understanding each other. I’m not talking about the most recent MS/non-TX vid with the lady narrating on the last page. I’m saying there is a problem in the way cops negligently and aggressively handle interactions with minorities while being incredibly lenient with white people in the same situations.

Case in point: with the white granny she is chased down, assaults cop, tased and helped to sit up. On the link I posted, Nicholas Bolton is chased down and murdered. There is a problem with the way cops interact with minorities.