Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

56 minutes ago, Deej said:

How's anyone getting seven figures out of Mike Tyson? He's flying Jet Blue, for fucks sake. 

I assume Mike is going somewhere on a promo gig or something.  The people holding said gig would be the ones paying for his travel.  They probably chose JetBlue.

All of this based on my extensive knowledge of what goes on in a typical day with Mike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Tyson decided to pop someone, and I'm on the jury, I could see myself awarding that person money. If someone verbally attacks Tyson and he hits them, I'm giving them 0.0.

Well yeah, the fuck around, and find out defense is pretty airtight, and has precedence all the  way back to Blackstone law I believe.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Tyson decided to pop someone, and I'm on the jury, I could see myself awarding that person money. If someone verbally attacks Tyson and he hits them, I'm giving them 0.0.

Este. How fucking stupid do you have to be to talk non-stop shit to Mike Fucking Tyson, esp while you're couped up in an airplane with him. I don't think I've ever been that drunk, 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Vegas64 said:

Probably. Just looked it up, he's only 55. I thought he was nearer to 70. He probably can still hurt you but this numb nuts is lucky Mike was confined in space and had to use short, compact punches across a seat. 

How old are you that you thought Tyson was almost as old as George Foreman and Larry Holmes?

21 hours ago, Vegas64 said:

Probably. Just looked it up, he's only 55. I thought he was nearer to 70. He probably can still hurt you but this numb nuts is lucky Mike was confined in space and had to use short, compact punches across a seat. 

See you illustrate my point perfectly about Mike, and his exercised demons.  The old Mike (actually the young, homicidal, psychotic, rapey Mike) would have done one of, if not all of a few things.

Those confined compact punches across a seat would have killed that fucker, He would have ripped thru the seat belt, and gone on a 23 year old, Mike Tyson, in Madison square ...."aaaaaaaand theeeeeeeeeere's the bell for roooooooooound 1" !!!!   flashback beatdown on him, and taken out a couple other unfortunate souls around him for foolishly trying to get Mike to back off.  I'm not 100% convinced the plane doesn't end up pancaking in an Iowa cornfield.

Yeah (some)exercised demons......  Those shots were "fucker, shut up bitch", love taps.  Still probably gone pay out on it.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Something about airplanes really brings out the craziness in people. 

I'm thinking about asking Musk for some seed money for an idea I have. "Karen Air". No one gets kicked off. Everyone gets to share their opinion on current events throughout the flight. I'll sell live streams of every flight in exchange for reduced fares. 

Anyone want in?

They had the right idea back in 1980

5d9e03942e4016027cea7097_tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Used to be little kids were all you had to worry about.  Took a flight to Asia a while back and sat next to a mother and her toddler.  I was scared when they sat down, but the little girl just colored, sang, played with her mom for most of the flight.  Only time she cried a little was when she had trouble sleeping so the mom took her out of her seat and held her and rocked her.  

Mom/Dad had a flight down few months back with some drugged out idiot from Seattle.  He got into it with the stewardess and then my dad.  Still pissed about it.  I'd have handled it VERY different had I been there and he popped off to my folks.

*some kind of tweaked out fuck.  Kept going back/forth and back/forth to the bathrooms, so much that it delayed their takeoff, and then when ascending to altitude he tried it again and again.  He was in the window seat, my mom in the middle, and my dad on the isle.  

7 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

He was in the window seat, my mom in the middle, and my dad on the isle.  

Quick solution: Slide over. Mom gets the window, Dad takes the middle. Tell the guy to like it or lump it.

• Hook 'Em 1