Hades

iodeac

I started playing this again after leaving it for a while to play BOTW, and just came back to it.   Currently playing on Switch but this game is just really good.  It can be a little frustrating but there's always something keeping you coming back.  Tell me your best weapon/boon combos and strategies.  I'm on run 50 and have gotten to Hades a few times but haven't beaten him yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:00 PM, Hawndoh said:

It released on all the other consoles this past week, and it's on Gamepass for Xbox.

I started it for the first time on a Series X and it's been a lot of fun.

I finally beat it for the first time last Saturday after about run 67 or so, I think it was just a mental hurdle since I beat him again right after with a different weapon.   I went back to try to beat him with the sword, kept dying, finally did it last night then beat him with the bow.  This game is incredible, worth way more than the 20 bucks I spent on it.  I don't think I've heard any dialogue repeated and I've put in a ton of hours.  The music is really good too.

Finally beat Meg on a run involving Doom on both attack and special.
Made it several rooms past Meg before dying. Progress though!
I remember when I used to struggle through those areas, and now sometimes I can get through the first two without taking much damage at all. It gets much easier once you max out the mirror and you start to figure out which boons help you melt enemies.

You won't believe how much content and story there is to this game, it's incredible

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk