Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

11 minutes ago, victory88 said:

lmao... googled his name to see what popped up and this is one of the first links.  He's had to have changed his name by now right?

http://goingconcern.com/career-limiting-moves-prospective-pwc-intern-accused-using-sock-puppet-twitter-accounts-tweet/

Well, he tried using "Daniel Joseph", but it appears that he's switched back.

On 3/25/2018 at 2:03 PM, Enchubben said:

It wasn't a threat, merely a hope. 
There is a distinction between, "I am going to rip off your fucking head and shit down your fucking throat", and "I hope someone rips off your head and shits down your fucking throat"

This part gets me laughing every single time 

The most shocking thing about all of this is that he wanted to be anonymous, was dumb about it, got caught had his name smeared and lost a good internship for it, changed his name and then...

Did he say "well, I really fucked that up, probably best not to screw around online anymore given the massive negative impact it's had on my life?" 

Nope.  Like a typical aggy he refused to learn from his mistakes and carries right on with the same shit, now knowing his anonymity is shot and we're only going to track him down and expose him every time.  The guy is smearing his public record online just to tweet some dumb shit at recruits.

You almost have to feel for the guy knowing every recruiter he talks to for the next 15 years is going to ask him about racist tweets.  But then you look at his punchable face and don't feel quite so bad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just a reminder of the power of Shaggy/Surly...

When all this shit was going down, I pinged a buddy of mine who’s a partner at PWC. He replied that he knew nothing of the situation, but had heard the story from about ten different people over 24-48 hours. Said he was checking with HR for more info. Next day HR informs him they pulled his job offer. 

Never underestimate Shaggy/Surly. If my buddy heard it himself from 10 different people, PWC probably heard it from 1,000 people. 

Bernard

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bernard said:

Just a reminder of the power of Shaggy/Surly...

When all this shit was going down, I pinged a buddy of mine who’s a partner at PWC. He replied that he knew nothing of the situation, but had heard the story from about ten different people over 24-48 hours. Said he was checking with HR for more info. Next day HR informs him they pulled his job offer. 

Never underestimate Shaggy/Surly. If my buddy heard it himself from 10 different people, PWC probably heard it from 1,000 people. 

Bernard

Yea I made sure he would never work at KPMG. And potentially in a few weeks I will be in a position to make sure he never works at Deloitte either.

Working at any large firm of any discipline is probably out of the question now given anyone can search his name online and get a good idea of who he is.

Edited by Enchubben

First page of Google search results is everything you need to know. It's wild how this guy has ruined his life over college football. Is he the absolute tip-top of that? Only other significant case I can think of is the guy who put his nuts on a LSU fan and lost everything over it.

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson