Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

32 minutes ago, markstanco said:
22 hours ago, Bevo in VA said:
Was there ever any proof this turd is RudeDawg on the twitters?

And he is still calling texas fans racists on Twitter.

I believe this defense mechanism is called "projection." Or alternatively, Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph is a racist bitch that lost a promising internship at PricewaterhouseCoopers.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

lol. Is it confirmed that ”Rude Dawg” is indeed disgraced, racist former PWC intern Daniel Figurelli?  

Hope he enjoyed the game today 

Naw, it hasn't been. Not sure why the shag ran with that. Rude Dawg is just another troll.

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

Yes it is. The twitter account had its name change from one of his original accounts that was questioned. Try to keep up.

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than that being the case, but we never found that

6 hours ago, Roofle said:

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than that being the case, but we never found that

Pretty sure that was confirmed as well. I think the new account had the exact same followers etc when the handle change occurred. It’s the same guy tweeting the same crap.

8 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Wrong. Check the Shag. We all found it. Try to keep up. It is indeed him. 

K, where in that thread am I looking? All I saw was Vic saying he thought it was the same account.

Edited by Roofle

4 hours ago, Roofle said:

K, where in that thread am I looking? All I saw was Vic saying he thought it was the same account.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/169558-Daniel-Figurelli-aka-Daniel-Joseph/page77?p=11042678#post11042678

Don't bother giving the old site any clicks - here's the image in the post I linked to...

jZRa5VD.png

Edited by BlueGreySky

58 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/169558-Daniel-Figurelli-aka-Daniel-Joseph/page77?p=11042678#post11042678

Don't bother giving the old site any clicks - here's the image in the post I linked to...

jZRa5VD.png

That's hardly confirmation that's him.  I think that response increases the odds it's not him.

• Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson