Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

I assumed Hookem meant "she has no clue" as in she isn't very bright.  I quickly ascertained she wasn't very bright when I read this:

image.png.b9593648cb38c1f6c6b68cc9549b018f.png

Those annoying hiking time slots!

That motherfucker drove her through maybe the most beautiful stretch of road in this country and didn’t plan to/let her stop and enjoy it. There’s easily 20 places that you have to stop and see to appreciate. 

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That motherfucker drove her through maybe the most beautiful stretch of road in this country and didn’t plan to/let her stop and enjoy it. There’s easily 20 places that you have to stop and see to appreciate. 

These are people who think College Station is beautiful country. We're talking white trash rednecks.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I don't know, but maybe quit clicking on the thread devoted to him

I didn't. I clicked on the "next unread", which was definitely my mistake. Na'theless, that neither excuses nor corrects the fact that various mental plebeians manage to avoid their better judgement and post here anyway...

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Dude has several Hispanic groomsmen, guess he just has a distaste for the bleks.  He's also been outed as a racist shitbag on Rant.  His racism is too much for the SEC board...  Fuck this guy.   

Juan (his fake friend at UH that called him a genius) is probably one of them

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Every time his personal info gets put on blast here, I'm quite certain his racist ass has flashbacks to pwc and the great Twitter investigation from which his public shaming began.

Just imagining him seeing this thread bumped and feeling his stomach turn a little each time wondering what will happen next is absolutely worth the occasional interruption to our football programming. That fucker earned and continues to earn every bit of anxiety he feels when this thread is bumped.

His racist trolling cost him an internship, a potential job, possibly an entire career path, and forced him to change his name, yet he continues doing much of the same shit today. Fuck that guy.

wait, what? This rat fuck is still posting racist shit?

12 hours ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I've always thought that weddings excluding children to be, at best, tone-deaf and out of touch and, at worst, selfish.  I know it's your big day, but you are the one asking us to come to it, and maybe we don't feel like, or can't, be away from them for a day or two or some other circumstance that 2 single, childless, young adults can't imagine.

are you complaining about people who you probably don't even care about giving you a built-in reason to not attend their dumbass wedding? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

We should send them a nice wedding card with all of Daniel's racist tweets. Either that or wrap them a weeding present with his racist tweets as the wrapping paper. 

there is also an option to buy a few of the things left on their registry and send an interesting note

https://www.zola.com/wedding/wilsonbemarriedd/registry

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
59 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
You’re not going to climb that mountain?  Not my type but I’d give it a shot.  That’s how TE’s and LBs are made. 

She's got about 100 pounds on me.

She probably only weighs about 50 lb more than the nag you labeled “6”, and she’s over a foot taller.

I’ll take shapely Amazon over Missy Piggy all day long.

then again, what you have labeled as “8” is way hotter than what you have labeled “6” and “7”, so maybe you just have odd tastes (or maybe I do).

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Beau Vine said:
55 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:
You’re not going to climb that mountain?  Not my type but I’d give it a shot.  That’s how TE’s and LBs are made. 

She's got about 100 pounds on me.

Hah. I think she’s got a few inches height on me, and I’m not a short guy.  

i worked with a guy whose daughters were both 6-4”/6-5”. Always felt bad for them. That said, I once was in a crazy long like, I think at Empire State Building behind some collegiate volleyball players.  They were tall and thin, but several were stunningly pretty.  Would have acquired step stool and been ok with it. 

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

She probably only weighs about 50 lb more than the nag you labeled “6”, and she’s over a foot taller.

I’ll take shapely Amazon over Missy Piggy all day long.

then again, what you have labeled as “8” is way hotter than what you have labeled “6” and “7”, so maybe you just have odd tastes (or maybe I do).

Guarantee Missy Piggy #6 is insane in the sack…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 12:34 PM, Hookem2147 said:

I was > < close to commenting "Congrats to the Figurelli's! Longhorn nation wishes you the best" on their engagement announcement on Instagram last year.

You’ve known about this since last year?  This nondisclosure will not stand, man. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:47 PM, Teamdirtyleg said:

I get that. Sure, I don't have to go.  
My worst experience with this was being asked to be in a wedding, then about a month before they spring the no kids shit on me and my family.  You want me to stand in your wedding but my 3 kids aren't welcome.  Oh but who does that little shit carrying the flowers and that other little shit carrying a pillow with a ring on it belong to?  And it's a daytime wedding and reception.  
I'm mostly annoyed by the painting this as "we are doing you a big favor by making you leave your kids at home" angle. 

I don’t really care what someone else does for their own wedding.  But they shouldn’t care either. But it is tone deaf, way too casual, and classless. If I wasn’t close with either a bride or groom and was on the fence on going, that message would be enough for me to not go whether I had kids or not. 

10 hours ago, NoName said:

there is also an option to buy a few of the things left on their registry and send an interesting note

https://www.zola.com/wedding/wilsonbemarriedd/registry

They put their honeymoon on the registry.  Back in my day the couple getting married had to pay for that shit.  We should have chipped in and bought the racist a one way trip to Africa. 

Edited by Horn Dogg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson